The Top Eight Crystals Of The New Age World (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Kristy

Star child
Retired Moderator
Jul 22, 2016
3rd rock from the Sun
Kristy submitted a new transients.info article.

The Top Eight Crystals Of The New Age World

I work with crystals a lot and over the years I have been able to connect with them faster than I used to. I do have my favorites like everyone else, but I also try to give all of my crystals a bit of love and attention.

One thing I have noticed lately is that there are more and more people with growing interest in crystal energy and which ones are best for this or that.

I have put together a group of crystals that I am calling the top eight of the New Age world — this of course is straight from intuition and this list is not limited to just what I say. All of the photos are from my crystals.

So without further ado. . .
Angelite

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
Kristy

Kristy

Star child
Retired Moderator
Jul 22, 2016
3rd rock from the Sun
IMG_7784.JPG IMG_7783.JPG IMG_7782.JPG

So I got a package in the mail today from one of my suppliers who also digs. He is respectful in the removal of each crystal and thanks the Earth/Gaia. I am very picky who I get my supply from because of the energy connected.

Today in my shipment I got so many great things but in reference to this post I got some Fishtail Selenite and I just had to take a few images to share of a couple pieces. My crown is tingling like crazy and I have chills. Their energy is beaut

Last edited by a moderator:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)