The Third Wave of 2016 (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.
R

roundtablemember

Just received an email alert from Sandra Walter on this

http://www.sandrawalter.com/timeline-shift-the-third-wave-of-2016/

The energies for the September wave, our third amplification of 2016, are already arriving. To recap: The first wave (late December – January) was aimed at dissolving looping programs which interfered with HUman perception of the Shift in consciousness. ....

The second wave (March-April) was aimed at shadow; the uncomplimentary beings, programs, thought forms, emotions and beliefs which are deeply engrained into the collective subconscious. This level of light was (and is) a bit torturous for disharmonious beings, both Human and non-Human....

Our third wave is beginning to arrive already. Vibrational match will become more apparent as the High Vibe Tribe anchors frequencies of freedom....

The lower vibration is what it is; let it have its experience. What is playing out on the smaller stage of the lower reality has no impact on the overarching mission of Ascension. There are many surprises ahead for the lower reality, as well as the higher.....

The Lion’s Gate (August 8) and August 21 are our collective triggers this month. The September wave begins around September 9th – 11th with the peak of the wave flowing in September 26 -29.....

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com

The lower vibration is what it is; let it have its experience. What is playing out on the smaller stage of the lower reality has no impact on the overarching mission of Ascension.
This part of Sandra's message really resonates with me. Sometimes I feel as if we get too wrapped up in all the things that seem to be happening all around us. If we can understand that many of the events that are happening are simply soul experiences and catalysts for our collective spiritual growth and trust in Source or Universe to work things out for the highest outcome, we can find inner peace through all of it!

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
Very encouraging! A lot of messages like this do resonate with me (at least the ones that see us heading in a positive direction). I don't pay much attention to the ones that claim these massively positive changes "will occur over the next few years", etc. Sometimes I feel that these "postponing" type of messages are intended to slow our progress down and plant continual seeds of doubt. I'm very glad to see that this message isn't one of those!

I always intend to co-create the highest outcome for the benefit of all, and envision it occurring NOW. Then I let go of any attachment to the outcome and let Universe work out the details. And I'm usually pleasantly pleased with the things I see manifesting as a result.

:)

Mike

Healer & Empath
Retired Moderator
Jul 31, 2016
Southern, California
www.facebook.com
This part of Sandra's message really resonates with me. Sometimes I feel as if we get too wrapped up in all the things that seem to be happening all around us. If we can understand that many of the events that are happening are simply soul experiences and catalysts for our collective spiritual growth and trust in Source or Universe to work things out for the highest outcome, we can find inner peace through all of it!
exactly me too! That part resonated perfect. boy oh boy get ready for a ride :-D

Reactions: Stargazer

Mike

Healer & Empath
Retired Moderator
Jul 31, 2016
Southern, California
www.facebook.com
Very encouraging! A lot of messages like this do resonate with me (at least the ones that see us heading in a positive direction). I don't pay much attention to the ones that claim these massively positive changes "will occur over the next few years", etc. Sometimes I feel that these "postponing" type of messages are intended to slow our progress down and plant continual seeds of doubt. I'm very glad to see that this message isn't one of those!

I always intend to co-create the highest outcome for the benefit of all, and envision it occurring NOW. Then I let go of any attachment to the outcome and let Universe work out the details. And I'm usually pleasantly pleased with the things I see manifesting as a result.

:)
seems like everytime we are going to have a major shift i mean huge, something happends almost like the dark somehow flip us to another timeline? holding us up is what it feels like.

OP
R

roundtablemember

Will you share some of the important points that stood out to you?
I don't study these things that deeply. It's just some crop circles saying the energies are coming in, and I like the bit where Aluna gets guidance that those who do not observe natural law don't get to tag along .

That is actually a very important thing. I remember listening to Simon Parkes talking about his visit to a D.U.M.B. in north America (might have been in Canada but hey! don't hold me to this). He claimed to have saved the life of a human there. This guy was under mind control and his job was to teach reptilian souls who had taken up human bodies on how to behave in human society. But the man was deeply unhappy and his mind was well, very screwed up and his behaviour had got a bit erratic. This frightened those reptilians who felt very vulnerable because they were occupying human bodies. So they were screeching for help and a reptoid came running up and was about to chew the human's head off when Simon Parkes intervened to save the man's life. IMO the reason those reptilians are going to all that trouble of learning to pass themselves off as human is probably to try to piggyback along with the humans who are ascending to 5D.

If you read this article
http://whale.to/b/rep2.html
it claims that these reptilians (and their buddies) can't live without us.
The parasite needs the host.
It'll be great to be free of these idiots

Last edited:
Reactions: Stargazer

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
I don't study these things that deeply. It's just some crop circles saying the energies are coming in, and I like the bit where Aluna gets guidance that those who do not observe natural law don't get to tag along .
IMO the reason those reptilians are going to all that trouble of learning to pass themselves off as human is probably to try to piggyback along with the humans who are ascending to 5D.
They might be able to pass themselves off as human in 3D, but I don't think the "Rainbow Body" or the Light Body can be faked. :)

Reactions: Mike

Tammy Kilgore

Lover of the the Light
Retired Moderator
Jul 23, 2016
Pontiac, Illinois (USA)

http://www.sandrawalter.com/timeline-shift-the-third-wave-of-2016/

The energies for the September wave, our third amplification of 2016, are already arriving. To recap: The first wave (late December – January) was aimed at dissolving looping programs which interfered with HUman perception of the Shift in consciousness. ....

The second wave (March-April) was aimed at shadow; the uncomplimentary beings, programs, thought forms, emotions and beliefs which are deeply engrained into the collective subconscious. This level of light was (and is) a bit torturous for disharmonious beings, both Human and non-Human....

Our third wave is beginning to arrive already. Vibrational match will become more apparent as the High Vibe Tribe anchors frequencies of freedom....

The lower vibration is what it is; let it have its experience. What is playing out on the smaller stage of the lower reality has no impact on the overarching mission of Ascension. There are many surprises ahead for the lower reality, as well as the higher.....

The Lion’s Gate (August 8) and August 21 are our collective triggers this month. The September wave begins around September 9th – 11th with the peak of the wave flowing in September 26 -29.....

Thank you for sharing. I think it is very important to take note of where our energies are at. We are manifesting at light speed and yes, I agree, we will get more of where we are at thrown back to us virtually instantaneously. Keep the vibe high, and be mindful of others trying to suck you in to their movie. Your energy is sacred these days. ❤

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)