Article The Technological Progress of Humanity & The Cyclic Archetypes of Growth (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

David Topi

Metaphysical & Spiritual Teacher
Jun 13, 2017
www.davidtopi.com
Continuing with the deprogramming of archetypes and mental programs that hinder and limit the advance and progress of each one of us, and hoping that you have initiated the elimination of the “non-evolution” archetypes that we had explained a couple of articles ago, we will investigate a little more the reason for the resistance that humanity has imbued in itself to "resist" the push of the higher levels of consciousness that we possess (soul, spirit, Higher Self) and prevent as much as possible that growth and development, both as individuals and as a group at the species level.

image (3).jpg

We had commented in the previous article that the Asimoss did not want the lhulu, and then the lhumanu, to possess the natural “instincts” of growth and development that are imbued in all the conscious beings of Creation to advance, grow, evolve, develop, etc. The reason, from their point of view, was obvious: if you have blocked the inner development instinct of those who are to serve you and be your “resources,” you have much less trouble keeping them at a low level of consciousness and locked in their "spiritual" development (let's call it that), so that it will be much more difficult than the whole of lhumanus and then over time, the current "sapiens" humanity, advance in intelligence, consciousness and "spirituality," beyond a minimum, that gives the impression of change, but that really and practically it is not, at least for the evolutionary standard and the speed that every race following the evolutionary planetary and "cosmic" octaves should carry. To put it another way, the cruising speed of the evolution of our species does not reach a tenth of the natural "speed" that, left unblocked and unmanaged, could bring all humanity together.

A lot of technological progress very quickly

On the other hand there will be people who, seeing the technological development of the last years, or last decades, will be able to refute this vision of “slowness,” because we have advanced in a short time in technological knowledge what we have not done in millions of years of experience in Earth. But this "is a trick," because this technological advancement is not our own, but delivered, that is, they are "giving" all this technology and the knowledge to start it and disseminate it throughout the planet at high speed (from the first computer and the first Internet network of the 90s to the current Internet, from the first programs to artificial intelligence and quantum computing, from the analog telephone to the 5G and 6G networks under study, from electronic applications and knowledge of robotics to block chain protocols for the development of cryptocurrencies). That is to say, they give us all this and more and more speed for reasons that are going to be difficult to explain, but that have to do with adapting humanity to the technological level of the Asimoss (seen centuries ago) so that the planet, which they want to convert in their "home" (as we saw in question 168 of the last article) possess the technical and technological capabilities they require to "inhabit" more comfortably, in all aspects, beyond their current bases of operations.

Hence, unhurriedly, they are delivering and filtering more and more information, impressing it on the psyche of some people, giving the SC (control system) part of what is desired to appear as "technological novelty," "mentally" training engineers who, “suddenly” have certain ideas about how to do new things, etc., and this way, letting us then develop and set everything in motion by ourselves at the pace that is necessary for it, so we are moving forward in technological systems but obviously not in knowledge or development in consciousness, understanding of other "universal" concepts, life, energy, the functioning of the planet, the functioning of the human being itself, our history, and everything that does not have a purpose determined by the RIC (races in control) for future use and profit.

These plans are not new either, that is, we have been receiving technology and developing it for more than a century and each scientific and technological advance catapults us several decades in knowledge, but we are like an innocent child in some aspects who does not understand what they are giving him or for what reason and, if at some point he realizes it, it would be (perhaps) too late to reverse it (and there is no one, I think, who wants to reverse the level of technology we have, because it makes our lives more comfortable in many ways, although that is not the real reason why we have come to develop it).

In any case, we must continue working with the tools we have at our disposal and dismantling what prevents us from seeing all of the above, and realize that we are being slowed down in our development simply by several programs installed in the psyche for it. We have already explained how to eliminate one of these, and we will continue with others who work alongside it in parallel.

If the previous "non-evolution" archetype managed and blocked as much as possible the "desire" and "innate need" of every conscious being to evolve and move forward, the following program inhibits certain natural abilities to do so. What does this mean?

Internal cycles of change in the monads

We are made of cells that are made of atoms that are made of sub-atomic particles that are made of smaller particles that we do not know that are formed, millions of orders of magnitude smaller, by particles that we call "monads" (see glossary). Just as there are "cosmic" cycles (see question 171), there are "micro" cycles that affect the evolution and development of the particles that form the framework of Creation, of life and of consciousness. This means that every monad has imbued, in its energy and level of consciousness, that one must always continue to "grow," understanding the "universe," aspiring to learn and move forward, "feeling" (a monad does not feel, it is a metaphor) the processes that lead her to become a "better" version of herself, etc. Since every monad possesses this "internal cycle" encoded in itself, every particle formed by monads possesses it on a higher level, every subatomic particle has them at the level of "energy pulsation," all quarks imbue it, all electrons, protons and neutrons carry it “energetically” in their charges, all atoms are governed by these cycles, all cells and molecules move forward and change at that rate and every living being is always subject to that innate force that governs the expansion of Creation, of life and existence.

Therefore, to limit or decrease its operation, we, by initial coding of the avatar we have, have certain programs that reduce this “rhythm” and “evolutionary pulsation” blocking part of the functioning of these vital cycles.

Where are they and how do they work? They are in the preconscious mental sphere, mainly, which is what contains the so-called "paradigm," the set of rules that marks the human being's programming (the equivalent to the computer's operating system) and in other parts of the psyche such as metabolic pattern. We will call these programs to understand the Cyclical Archetypes of Growth. What these CAG do is block some of the energy impulses generated by the monads themselves, and that makes a function equivalent to a metronome, that is, they "set the pace" to the "quantum" biorhythms that have to make each particle go "jumping" level, frequency and evolutionary stratum regularly. Since they cannot be 100% blocked, they simply slow down enough so that the evolutionary speed of the psyche and human consciousness is as low as possible, compared to what it would have to be left at its natural rate. The well-known biorhythms of the human body (physical, emotional, mental, etc.) are "human" scale projections of the internal cycles of our particles.

To start its deprogramming, the following request, multiple times, to our Higher Self until it indicates us by any method of communication that we use that they have been eliminated altogether:

“I request and give permanent permission to my Higher Self to eliminate and deprogram my mental spheres, my mental body and all the elements of my psyche where the so-called “cyclic growth archetypes” are present, permanently erasing them, so well as their protection programs and any device, barrier or system placed to prevent their access and elimination. I request and give permanent permission to readjust the evolutionary cycles of all my particles, in all my bodies and energy structure to the natural rhythm that they should take if they were not being blocked by these archetypes. I request and give permanent permission to my Higher Self to readjust all the internal biorhythms to the new cycles of growth and evolution, until they are at the speed most in line with my greatest good and the growth process necessary for my learning, evolution and personal development. Thank you."​

What is the purpose of this deprogramming? Are we going to be able to revert with this that the Asimoss continue to “terraform” society and the planet to their desires? No, but we are going to accelerate our exit of this 7.8Hz level, since the natural internal cycles set at their real operating speed literally generate an internal growth process that knows no barriers if they are not inside the mind of each human being. In the same way that life and nature cannot be stopped, which always grow and regenerate as much as they have suffered, the internal process that this archetype blocks is identical. You cannot stop the development of a person, of a living being, that reaches levels of understanding, comprehension, mental and energetic capacity, connection with other evolutionary levels, expansion of consciousness, if there is no "something" in the person that stops it from the inside, since there are no external mechanisms that perform this “cap” function at any point in Creation, the universe or our planet. Therefore, it will be something like recovering lost time, little by little, once they are out, because it will be “natural quantum and internal forces” that keep the pace of development of the person (which will be marked by their biorhythms “at the particle level” when these are not artificially slowed down).

Hopefully those who eliminate them will see results at some point, even in retrospect, and notice that push forward in all aspects of your life. There are more things to remove, and we will do it little by little in the next articles, until our psyche does not stop or block what, internally, always seeks to take us forward and facilitate the jump to the next higher growth layer to which all energy tends by default and by design of the "Creation".

Remember that you can always check all this information for yourself through your Higher Self.

A hug,

David Topí

The article above has been translated from Spanish to English by Carl. Minor editorial changes made by Laron. David has given transients.info direct permission to share his articles in this manner.

Creative CommonsThis work is licensed under a Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported (CC BY-NC-ND 3.0). You’re allowed to share this article for non-commercial purposes, but you must not edit or modify the contents. You must include all links and images, as well as provide appropriate credit — which includes a link leading directly back to this article at the top of your re-post. You must also include this licence information.

About the Author
David Topi is an engineer, multifaceted writer, trainer and therapist. One of his main areas of focus is educating and helping people through spiritual and personal processes. He is an energy healer and uses the “Akashic” healing technique. He is trained in metaphysics, alternative methods, inherent spiritual abilities and in personal deployment systems that allow humans to express their maximum potential and find answers for their questions. Back in 2013 he created EMEDT, Metaphysics and Transpersonal Deployment School, to provide a framework, organised and structured to the training he teaches. The website for David Topi's Spanish based Metaphysics and Transpersonal Deployment School can be found here, http://emedt.org. David Topi's home page can be found here, http://www.davidtopi.com(Spanish).

Attachments

• Divine
Reactions: Lila

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
Your general topics sound a lot like what David Icke and Val Valerian writes. Poor Val, his writing sounded so agitated all the time. Val was just way ahead of his time. Too bad his stuff isn't in an EPUB format, all I can find are PDFs.

But this non-evolutionary archetype makes sense. It seems the majority of people are easily contented by pretty pictures and tinkly tunes and have no drive to do anything else, like no curiosity to evolve, no drive to save for the future, no drive to manage their money. But part of that is also socialization and how they grew up. Call me the odd man out, but I was always curious about learning and exploring new things.

• I agree
Reactions: Pucksterguy

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)