Article The survivalist Virgo Full Moon approaches (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Janne

Astrologer
Jul 30, 2016
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
ad918cb62a9f23e01db182b89ca36c94.jpgvirgo tara.jpg
As the Virgo "survivalist" full moon approaches, Venus is now in Taurus where she is in her natural habitat for the coming 3 weeks.

Taureans of course will love this as they should gain more loving attention and special gifts too. They can be at their best with their specific Taurean skills whether it's in areas of using their hands in their creative work or in areas of touch healing, massage or the use of their voice which always has a special tone if there are Taurean energies in our birth charts, or where Venus is strong.

Venus here is good for business too, finances, property matters, making sure your homes and gardens are looking good and tended to.

For any of us Venus in Taurus is good for pampering self , getting a massage, having a makeover, cooking or dining out in extra special places and being romantic.

Venus here likes the good life, beautiful clothes and jewelry too, the best of the best. Looking good, feeling good is all about Venus in Taurus.

Taureans could be in for a nice surprise when Venus meets Uranus in 3 days time. Some of you may fall in love,

Aquarians could too in fact, or for that matter fall out of love as this energy has that influence of strong attraction but not so lasting. Something is bound to stir the emotions of Venusian type people or Aquarians in this time frame.

Librans will enjoy having their planet in this sign also of course.

Today Saturn meets with Chariklo the mermaid Goddess asteroid, at present in 28 degrees Capricorn.

This is a rare meeting of totally opposite beings as Saturn can be known as the grim reaper and the karmic teacher, often stern and forbidding, bringing wake up calls that we usually prefer not to hear.

Chariklo is a prophetess, compassionate healer and extremely wise person, who was the wife of Chiron and friend of Pallas Athene and is of the nature of Virgo/Pisces.

This aspect in fact will repeat later in the year twice so brings a situation and energy that is all part of this year of major transition as Saturn moves into Aquarius and then out again , not settling there until Dec when there is a total eclipse in Sagittarius, heralding a crisis point in areas of Global travel, laws and education among other things.

Chariklo will be with us during a major transition from the old ways to the new, so much reform taking place from old destructive ways to new equality and liberation, new ways to care for self and our planet which will by that time be much more supported by the powers that be.

Chariklo is someone who listens and counsels well and helps in times of great strife and trouble, hardship and fear.

She is telling us at present not to panic with this new world crisis we all face but to remain helpful and strong within even with all the dire prophecies of doom being given out in this present time.

We have a choice of being like Chariklo or being more Saturnian, Capricorn types even moreso, in this case representing the old patriarchal ways of blame, punish, and control versus that Piscean energy that comes through their fishes tail.

I will remind you all again of the approach of the Virgo full moon in 4 days time. This is a health and safety full moon and as it approaches there could be more need to look at the details and data, and most of us will be worrying too much – over-analysing, overthinking, and the hypochondriacs will be out in force too.

Please exercise the sensible side of Virgo within yourself and without too.

Help others, don’t hide away unless it's totally necessary, be cautious and practical and caring in the true Virgoan vein.

Full moons are ALWAYS stronger as they approach and this one is bringing a crisis not just for Virgos and individuals but for the world.

Most of the panic that is happening now and need for action in this area of health and safety – overbuying etc comes from this moons energy as does the urge for self protection and survival.
After this full moon Mercury will be direct again so there will be a wealth of new helpful information to consider.

This is the survivalists full moon.

• Divine
Reactions: therium and Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I guess I'll take some precautions with my upcoming travel. Hmm.
Sounds lovely overall.

Reactions: Janne
OP
Janne

Janne

Astrologer
Jul 30, 2016
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
I guess I'll take some precautions with my upcoming travel. Hmm.
Sounds lovely overall.
Dear LIla, I postponed my move back to Sydney as Aust has gone a bit crazy with this virus but if you use a mask and wash your hands you will be fine I am sure , take Vit C every day, and it is not a really bad virus - its just that I dont want to get even a little bit sick when I have to find a new home and stay somewhere that is not my home... So I will wait.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
And it seems that the airlines are still taking people, border guards aren't yet turning folk away, etc.
In addition to what you mention, I'm taking a few key essential oils with me and a beautiful silk scarf; an essential travel item for which I have even more potential uses this time around.
Thanks for your input. It's more helpful than you may realize.

OP
Janne

Janne

Astrologer
Jul 30, 2016
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
And it seems that the airlines are still taking people, border guards aren't yet turning folk away, etc.
In addition to what you mention, I'm taking a few key essential oils with me and a beautiful silk scarf; an essential travel item for which I have even more potential uses this time around.
Thanks for your input. It's more helpful than you may realize.
Lila, they are turning people away in NZ and Aust from Asia and Iran also now ( I think from Iran). They have stopped students coming in for their studies at a large cost to the universities with lost fees and in fact some Unis in Aust were offering 7000 in to the students to get around the new rules which fell through I am sure.
In NZ there are VERY cheap flights now to Aust to fill the seats of the Chinese tourists who are not allowed to travel to here or from here.

• Thank you!
Reactions: Lila

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
Taureans of course will love this as they should gain more loving attention and special gifts too.
Taurus here. On the night of Mar 2 I had an unusual dream where a homeless man healed me by touching one part of my head. It felt like things were being cleared, and opened up, and I generally felt better. Right when the healing was done the dream ended abruptly. How odd.

I wonder if Mar 2 has astrological significance for me.

• Insightful Post

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)