Article The Sun enters Leo pre Full moon in Aquarius and post Perigee Moon (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Janne

Astrologer
Jul 30, 2016
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
leo lion.jpg
The Sun has just entered the sign of Leo to shine light on these vibrant and charismatic people who take pride in themselves, families and friends, and who are intensely loyal to their own entourage of people, and who like to get the same in return plus appreciation and admiration as is their right.

In the month ahead we can work on giving ourselves a pat on the back for all we have achieved this year under very trying circumstances, and work out new ways to shine in our own light.
Light is a key word at this time as we need to help shine this light brightly amongst this time of much negativity and darkness which has hung on far too long when even loved ones are turning against each other, and we are wary to expound on our own views due to the reaction we may get and the anger and hatred that could result.

The Sun in Leo this month will change a lot of that and for each of us, wherever Leo is in our own birth charts, this is where we can shine the most.

As an example, mine is in part of my 7th house and most of my 8th so for me its about my “others” and also new beginnings, sharing resources with others, and getting “deep” when I need to.
Leo is also my solar work/wellbeing and service zone so I should do well there too.

Today is a day of celebration as Venus in Virgo opposes Jupiter in Pisces. Venus and Jupiter are both happy to party up now and again even if there are more social rules than there used to be as Virgo is always concerned with health and hygiene but Jupiter in Pisces is happy to take a risk or two in that direction as he doesn’t like boxes, and knows how to cut corners.

This is particularly so as Jupiter is also quincunx the Sun which is an aspect of challenges which Jupiter loves, and a quincunx is an aspect of modifying, adjusting or refining and will always find a way. And this is a path to freedom pretty much if we want it enough.

The aspects are telling us not to be too judgmental of those who challenge us or do not think as we do, and not to discriminate against those who have different beliefs, as we all came from the same creative force and we can all find common ground to have fun and enjoy life and love together.

These aspects are happening at 0 to 1 degrees Pisces, Virgo and Leo so anyone with planets or points near those signs can feel the love and a bit of excitement too, even if there are some challenges as mentioned.

The challenges will be no doubt exacerbated by the approach of tomorrows Full Moon in Aquarius plus the recent Perigee moon which did manage to bring one 7 Mag EQ near Panama. (No tsunami or damage).

There is an actual aspect speaking of challenges , as Mars in Leo is quincunx to Pluto in Capricorn, which is showing the dark forces lurking and telling us to armor up against them and not to give dignity to anything that is beneath us, to be proud of who we are.

This is one of those aspects that reminds me of being between a rock and a hard place and butting heads with the most stubborn of minds only this aspect does suggest there could be a way out of the clash of wills.

This aspect happens at 25 Capricorn and Leo so in fact anyone with that degree anywhere in their life pattern or for that matter near the Full moon degrees could experience , or already have experienced something of this nature. I surely did and it caused much inner pain and questioning in shadow areas.

Scorpios, Arians as well as Leos and Capricorns will notice this one.

The Full moon tomorrow will happen at 1 26 Aquarius so is very connected to todays aspects.

This is the first of two Full Moons within 28 days called a “Blue Moon” which for those who "believe", especially Aquarians and Leos, could bring something pretty special your way.

It could apply to any of us in fact. These events are most like to happen near one of the Full Moons or near the New moon on the 8th/9th August.

The Full moon itself is one of in depth recognition of self on many different levels including the inner child, as the Moon will conjunct Pluto in Capricorn at some stage before the exact Full Moon.

Leo is all about how we live and love, and can bring focus to the pride we take in family and loved ones which is a wonderful thing as its "one on one" love to the extreme, so this is where we put our loyalty when in Leo mode and where we give our allegiance , to those who also adore and admire us in return so Leo is often about our own entourage of people where we put our focus.

Aquarius is the opposite as it speaks of unconditional love and spreading our trust, loyalty and love to groups and causes and humanity as a whole, so the Moon itself can bring those dilemmas which many would have probably felt, about whether to spend time or put focus on home, family and those who are part of our “fold” or whether to spend time or give attention and energy to a greater cause or outer circle that we are passionate about at this time or believe wholeheartedly in.

Leo does not give up on loved ones easily even when they turn against you , the same with all fixed signs , but once they do they do know how to walk away totally.

The Pluto/Aspect preceding the Full Moon suggests there could be a situation like this arising when there is some sadness for some as they let go of something or someone they cant hang onto any longer, no matter how painful it is to do so.

But with this Moon there is also much release and celebration to enjoy as Venus and Jupiter will bring joy to many of us.

So Happy Full Moon Aquarians in advance and Happy relationship Full Moon Leos !

• Divine
Reactions: Lila

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Stunning photo of the Kings of Beasts, there, Janne.

Reactions: Janne
OP
Janne

Janne

Astrologer
Jul 30, 2016
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
The Full moon has brought a another large EQ in the Phillipines, the opening of the Olympics with no audience in Japan, a year late, and the ending of the travel bubble for 8 weeks between Aust and NZ

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
The Full moon has brought a another large EQ in the Phillipines, the opening of the Olympics with no audience in Japan, a year late, and the ending of the travel bubble for 8 weeks between Aust and NZ
This travel bubble thing is so sad. If people don't know, flying over the Tasman Sea to NZ from Australia (or return) is a very common thing, since we are like first cousins. Many of us have mixed family here and there, both places. My local fish and chip shop is called Emily's. Emily is a young Asian woman with a knack for creating a whizz bang business, the shop is always full of customers. She has 2 very young daughters, once less than 2 years old. In March or April she took them back to Auckland, New Zealand (from Perth, Australia) to see the grandparents as both sets of grandparents reside there. Between lockdowns in the both places, not altogether coinciding, she decided to come back alone, leaving her children with the grandparents. She was booked to go collect them in 3 weeks time. Yesterday, I went into her shop, having seen this closure of the travel bubble on the news, and told her to pack her bags and GO! She was obviously holding the lid on some pretty strong emotions, while trying to run her business at the same time. I said they couldn't clamp down - there would have to be a week at least for people to organise - so get going! I could see she was conflicted.

But it's your babies! Don't let external events (or a business) set up a story you will regret for a long time.

• Compassionate
  • I agree
Reactions: Janne and Lila

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)