The Story you tell yourself – The Council (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
Every once in a while - and doesn't happen much anymore. I come a cross and article or a concept that makes me say Ya! that's it. I for one am tired of the Savior concept. I've lived it and seen it everywhere. It's up to you to save yourself, not God. He won't protect you from the schoolyard bullies. You gotta deal with it. This ascension is not gonna save your fat ass. Stop the hatred, it's a bait. You have to do it. Do the work on being the change you want to see in the world. This needs to be done. So sorry if I sound like I'm Pontificating But that change is what's powering this so called ascension.

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
I neither believe in Saviour(s) nor in Ascension.

I admit I complain a lot though because life often can suck a lot. But it also has its good moments. It is 50/50 for me.

And yes, you are for a good part the maker of your own fate.

Today I saw the tattoo again on the arm of a female colleague of mine. It says: 'Trust Your Fate'. Although we can interpret it either way, it made me think a lot and I liked it somehow. Sometimes it can be hard but maybe lessons are to be learnt still (even in repetitions). And you attracted it for some reason. And you yourself can (try to) change it. But always trust that you are maybe still in the right place at the right time (for a reason). Even if it sucks.

Churchill said: "If you find yourself walking through hell ... keep walking".

This says it all for me. If you stand still you cannot be the change. Keep walking. And then you get out of hell again.

I know you were talking metaphorically and as an example but I also know well about the schoolyard bullies from my childhood days in a literal way as a timid and shy kid. Maybe they had a purpose after all. Make me 'survive' it and get stronger. Or showing me a bad example of how and what not to become. Showing me how this strange human society works in an early age already. Maybe also proving to me how valuable and good it is to be (very) different. Whatever.

Maybe anything makes sense somehow in the end when we look back in our life review. Even the suffering. At least I hope so.

In the meantime ... I'll keep walking.
o:);)

OP
Pucksterguy

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
I'm of the opinion (geez ypu guys ever know me to not have one?) That we are the master of our own destiny. We come here with a game plan (fate) to do our bit to change the world or to sccomplish something etc. Shit happens for a reason. I too was bullied in school untill I learned to fight back, then they went on to easier targets. However the qorld doesn't change it's self. A million small acts of courage will. Like I said befoere waitjng for a prize will get you nowhere even if the carrot on that stick is so close... but being the change in the world is huge even if many hate you for it. Some will always follow in your footsteps. Popularity is a fools game.

Toller

Involved Wayfarer
Feb 21, 2018
UK
Every once in a while - and doesn't happen much anymore. I come across an article or a concept that makes me say Ya! that's it. I for one am tired of the Savior concept. I've lived it and seen it everywhere. It's up to you to save yourself, not God. He won't protect you from the schoolyard bullies. You gotta deal with it. This ascension is not gonna save your fat ass. Stop the hatred, it's a bait. You have to do it. Do the work on being the change you want to see in the world. This needs to be done. So sorry if I sound like I'm Pontificating But that change is what's powering this so called ascension.
Yep, you have to do it yourself Pucksterguy , you hit the nail on the head there. I've just been through two days worth of releasing really deep crap and I feel completely drained at the moment. But the only person who can do it is yourself and I know that I will feel a lot better when the current clearing completes.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Like I said befoere waitjng for a prize will get you nowhere even if the carrot on that stick is so close... but being the change in the world is huge even if many hate you for it. Some will always follow in your footsteps. Popularity is a fools game.
Pretty well sums it up.

• I agree
Reactions: Alain and Lila

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I am in fact profoundly damaged, and depression sometimes tips me up sideways and threatens to overwhelm me. But then I remember that I'm an upbeat person. Always have been, always will be. Upbeat enough to set that sucker on its arse and smile at its useless antics. When I say I am damaged, I mean I threw myself into the snake pit. No use crying about it now. Crying still does come easily to my watery, Pisces eyes, but then, my upbeat voice says: Enough! You're staining your cheeks, and wetting your eyelashes, and snotting your hanky! What for? Not going go change anything.

I sometimes have a hard time remembering that I like to be happy!

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
am in fact profoundly damaged
I've known you through your very thoughtful writing for almost 3 years, and from my perspective nothing about you reads or feels damaged. Sure you've been through some big trials and tribulations, but I just don't get "damaged" as a descriptor for you.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Hey, Linda, letting go of the fact that some people chose to use me, rather than love me, but more the fact that I chose to welcome their manipulation as actual expression of love, has left me feeling very broken. But it's such an ongoing and repeating theme in my life, that I know I have to grow to be able to overcome the need to have this happen again. I think I have been growing, but it's scary allowing anyone new in who might or might not be that Bogeyman - after all, I've misread all those other attempts. I'm hoping that more spiritual clarity will help me discern better, but I thought I had spiritual clarity back then!

• Love this post!
Reactions: Lila

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Hailstones Melt, I'm not sure if I have overstepped and given offense in some way. It certainly is not my intention, which may not have travelled so well half way around the world. If that is the case, please accept my most sincere apologies. What I wanted to convey was that even through all the events you've shared, I get such a sense of level ground from you.

• I agree
Reactions: Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Hailstones Melt, wherever you've been, by all I see of you here you seem to be a lovely person now! Just want to let you know that you are loved.

• I agree
Reactions: Linda

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Thanks, all. It has to do with the message of this thread, because my life path or blueprint took me into some very manipulated places, and I could spend the rest of my life beating myself up about it, or I could realise that through it all I have grown. I used to think I was quite grown up when I was young.... but I did almost all my growing up after the age of 48. I was hoping by letting people know of my inner pain and self-doubt, they could see something of this pattern in them - in that it is possible to appear to have it all together, but to be trying to mend very broken places on the inside. I think Pod will understand me - that some hurt is just very hard to discard. But you keep plugging away at it, keep trying to grow new skin over the rift.

I think all you can do with this level of hurt is just keep forgiving yourself for having allowed yourself to get into the situation(s); and keep forgiving the so called perpetrator(s) because from the spiritual angle of all this they could be your soul friend helping you to see all this.

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
I love you, Melt, I think you’re beautiful, caring and very talented, with so much to give.
You have a wonderful way with words, which reminds me of the lovely poetry you have shared, would love to read some more sometime, only when the mood moves you of course.
<3

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
With my first wife I chose poorly. I was inexperienced. I accept that responsibility. After that I got much more educated and chose better. My 2nd wife is really great!

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
I neither believe in Saviour(s) nor in Ascension.

I admit I complain a lot though because life often can suck a lot. But it also has its good moments. It is 50/50 for me.

And yes, you are for a good part the maker of your own fate.

Today I saw the tattoo again on the arm of a female colleague of mine. It says: 'Trust Your Fate'. Although we can interpret it either way, it made me think a lot and I liked it somehow. Sometimes it can be hard but maybe lessons are to be learnt still (even in repetitions). And you attracted it for some reason. And you yourself can (try to) change it. But always trust that you are maybe still in the right place at the right time (for a reason). Even if it sucks.

Churchill said: "If you find yourself walking through hell ... keep walking".

This says it all for me. If you stand still you cannot be the change. Keep walking. And then you get out of hell again.

I know you were talking metaphorically and as an example but I also know well about the schoolyard bullies from my childhood days in a literal way as a timid and shy kid. Maybe they had a purpose after all. Make me 'survive' it and get stronger. Or showing me a bad example of how and what not to become. Showing me how this strange human society works in an early age already. Maybe also proving to me how valuable and good it is to be (very) different. Whatever.

Maybe anything makes sense somehow in the end when we look back in our life review. Even the suffering. At least I hope so.

In the meantime ... I'll keep walking.
o:);)
very well written as all your posts

well subject suffering there are people who do the role a bit too deep that it rests healty in my opinion

i am also in the thoughtform we are the change everyone in the whole so we are the saviors of ourselfs and we are the ascension, with a few soft or harder kicks we rest on the track

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
I am in fact profoundly damaged, and depression sometimes tips me up sideways and threatens to overwhelm me. But then I remember that I'm an upbeat person. Always have been, always will be. Upbeat enough to set that sucker on its arse and smile at its useless antics. When I say I am damaged, I mean I threw myself into the snake pit. No use crying about it now. Crying still does come easily to my watery, Pisces eyes, but then, my upbeat voice says: Enough! You're staining your cheeks, and wetting your eyelashes, and snotting your hanky! What for? Not going go change anything.

I sometimes have a hard time remembering that I like to be happy!
is also a good thing if the eyes are too dry

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
And no I don't believe in the Savior thing, no one is going to come save us. Ain't no Jesus going to come to take us to another planet or something. When people say "Jesus will come soon" I replace the word "Jesus" with "love", the world of love and compassion will be coming soon for those who do the appropriate work. This world has been away from love and kindness and tolerance for 1000+ years. This cycle has been before, and the bad cycle will end just like all the other times it did. According to Hindus? we are coming to the end of the Kali Yuga, the "Time of Troubles", or huge suffering. This suffering is necessary for our learning and advancement as a species and as a planet and, probably, as a soul group.

Some cultures think we have already gone through several great cycles, or worlds, and we are in the 5th world now (I think it's the 5th world, which is not related to frequency). The last great cycle to end was when Atlantis blew itself up and caused the Great Flood. Some of Atlanteans did move forward to the fifth frequency, most did not and were killed. Some of their bodies did survive in the area of South America, Ireland, and Egypt. Even Irish myths link the druids with flying ships but it is hard to find those myths today with that wording, I just happened to find one. Look for books written and published before 1920. Newer books have been "sterilized" to hide the truth.

I could swap life horror stories with the best of them. But why? Keeping that old script alive is just me suppressing me.
That self flagellation never accomplished me anything but more self flagellation and less quality people wanting to be around me, thus achieving even more isolation followed by inevitable deep depression in the pit of sorrows.

After enough years of the Poor Me story I decided to change the script, pretend All Was Well, pretended to live as if none of that had happened - to be the person I might have been had none of that happened and life was full of endless possibilities.
I began cobbling a new me together from bits and pieces I admired in other people, taking them on like a costume until in the fullness of time they became my attribute. I faked it until I made it.

A few people showed faith in me, gave me salient advice, or hard hitting words which struck a home run....but I did the work, I wrote the new script and got over my story.

If there's another way it'd be interesting to hear it for sure, but personally all I know is pull yourself up by your boot straps and kick that self destructive story to the curb and get in love with yourself and life. Start really enjoying it, begin to revel in being alive, stop the brain when it tries to tell a poor me story or chooses to have a bad day or go into reaction over some little bit of perceived triviality.
I keep making my reality every day, every day more wonder, more magic, more previously unconceivable things. Last week a couple priestesses and I took a ride from Saturn to our moon dragon-back on a Dragon named Urchell. So much better than the mental prison of "I can't" lol

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I began cobbling a new me together from bits and pieces I admired in other people, taking them on like a costume until in the fullness of time they became my attribute.
Creating a new you sounds like it you were having some fun:))

Reactions: CrystalSong

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)