"The Solution" (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
One can almost imagine, long eons ago, when the Angels gathered around the first Human Souls to be planted upon Planet Earth. They were busy working out last details and putting final plans into place, for this had never been done before. However, one Angel was standing off to one side, alone and seemingly deep in thought. After several minutes, he came to a conclusion. He held up his hand and stepped back into the group.

"Excuse me, everyone," He interjected with uncertainty. The other Angels paused and waited expectantly.

"We want them to feel separate and alone, right?" The Angel asked the others, slightly confused. "We need to hide their Divinity from them?"

"Sure," nodded the others. "That's the purpose of the whole experiment!"

The rather confused Angel thought for a moment.

"But we want them to be able to actually find their connection with Divinity at some point, right?" He asked.

"Right!" Laughed the other Angels, thinking him a bit silly. "Of course!"

The confused one thought quietly to himself as the others chuckled and resumed their work.

"But wait!" He interrupted them again. "Where, then, will we HIDE their Divinity? How will we keep them from finding their connection too quickly...will we hide it under a rock?"

The other Angels paused. Some scratched their heads.

"Hmmm." Another Angel finally understood the confused Angel's quandary. "I see your point, and you're right! I suppose we can't hide it there...that would probably be one of the first places they'd look!"

"I know!" A third Angel exclaimed, "Let's hide it at the top of a very tall tree!"

This caused a great stir and a rather lengthy disagreement with the other Angels. "No, no..." many said, "That would be far too easy!"

"At the bottom of the ocean?"

"In a cave?"

"On the moon?"​

The ideas came in scores and all were discounted just as quickly as they came. Before long, the Angels fell silent. No one seemed to have any good ideas. Suddenly, a happy smile broke across the confused Angel's countenance, for he knew he'd found the perfect answer.

"I know!" He grinned. "Let's hide it inside them. Somewhere deep in their hearts. That'll be the last place they'll look!

:p

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
One can almost imagine, long eons ago, when the Angels gathered around the first Human Souls to be planted upon Planet Earth. They were busy working out last details and putting final plans into place, for this had never been done before. However, one Angel was standing off to one side, alone and seemingly deep in thought. After several minutes, he came to a conclusion. He held up his hand and stepped back into the group.

"Excuse me, everyone," He interjected with uncertainty. The other Angels paused and waited expectantly.

"We want them to feel separate and alone, right?" The Angel asked the others, slightly confused. "We need to hide their Divinity from them?"

"Sure," nodded the others. "That's the purpose of the whole experiment!"

The rather confused Angel thought for a moment.

"But we want them to be able to actually find their connection with Divinity at some point, right?" He asked.

"Right!" Laughed the other Angels, thinking him a bit silly. "Of course!"

The confused one thought quietly to himself as the others chuckled and resumed their work.

"But wait!" He interrupted them again. "Where, then, will we HIDE their Divinity? How will we keep them from finding their connection too quickly...will we hide it under a rock?"

The other Angels paused. Some scratched their heads.

"Hmmm." Another Angel finally understood the confused Angel's quandary. "I see your point, and you're right! I suppose we can't hide it there...that would probably be one of the first places they'd look!"

"I know!" A third Angel exclaimed, "Let's hide it at the top of a very tall tree!"

This caused a great stir and a rather lengthy disagreement with the other Angels. "No, no..." many said, "That would be far too easy!"

"At the bottom of the ocean?"

"In a cave?"

"On the moon?"​

The ideas came in scores and all were discounted just as quickly as they came. Before long, the Angels fell silent. No one seemed to have any good ideas. Suddenly, a happy smile broke across the confused Angel's countenance, for he knew he'd found the perfect answer.

"I know!" He grinned. "Let's hide it inside them. Somewhere deep in their hearts. That'll be the last place they'll look!

:p

Oh that made me smile Stargazer. Wonderful!

Reactions: Stargazer
K

KarlaSM

LOL I love it...funny I did not know this one is about angels, and it was the first post I saw after reading the comments from the other discussion about angels. XD

Big hugs and love for you <3

Reactions: Stargazer
OP
Stargazer

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
Why were those beings doing that to us?
It's just a metaphor...a playful story to help explain how some of the rules of our physical experience (the "Game of Life") might have been created.

Since I view All of Creation as lots of different aspects of One Being (call it Universe, Source, God, or whatever), the Angels in my story actually represent our "Higher" Selves. So in essence, we were creating this "game" so that other aspects of ourselves could experience a feeling of separation from All That Is.

In a very general way, I see this physical life as a spiritual game...where parts of our "souls" if you will, come here, forget who they really are, and have all kinds of adventures and lessons as they find their way back "home" to the "higher" realms. I guess you could think of it as a cosmic version of "hide and seek"! :)

Reactions: Jenny

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)