The Shift in Consciousness can be Brutal (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Meanwhile in peaceful and relaxing New Zealand as the rest of the world deals with the shift in consciousness in differing ways...

shift.jpg
Seal slaps Kaikōura kayaker in the face with an octopus
The bizarre moment a kayaker got slapped by a seal with an octopus in Kaikōura was captured on video and shared on social media.​
It all happened when a group of people were out kayaking off the coast of Kaikōura. The group are all official content creators for GoPro and had their cameras on at the right moment.​
But they could not have predicted they would end up being involved.​

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
Was he being playful or trying to slap him awake? “You will not pollute me any more!”

Reactions: Laron

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Some humor in being known as the one who was called out by an octopus.

Reactions: Anaeika and Laron

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
I do think animals are getting more and more human-like, with a sense of humor and everything! There's a guy in Africa who won the trust of a pride of lions so when he goes there to visit they run up to him and are happy and playful! (Yes he still has all his fingers.)

I think this seal was playing with this guy or maybe telling the guy to get lost.

Reactions: Laron and Stargazer

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)