The Seals of Timelines (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.
K

KarlaSM

From inner guidance:

The Seven Seals are broken, unblocked
Everything flows now, in ripples, in waves of change
As it should
To bring the ultimate balance of ages
It will be, it will happen
The biggest dream of Source
Flow with the winds of change
Follow the rhythm
Timelines will be closed now
The timelines of pain will cease to exist in those active realms
It has been said and decreed
The fate of humanity has been sealed to elevate Divine Will to its highest,
Most beautiful splendor
The arrangement is simpler than you all thought
But it requires a certain effort that is being done
From each one of your hearts
You will know and will always know what to do
To bring in the flows of change and love...

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
From inner guidance:

The Seven Seals are broken, unblocked
Everything flows now, in ripples, in waves of change
As it should
To bring the ultimate balance of ages
It will be, it will happen
The biggest dream of Source
Flow with the winds of change
Follow the rhythm
Timelines will be closed now
The timelines of pain will cease to exist in those active realms
It has been said and decreed
The fate of humanity has been sealed to elevate Divine Will to its highest,
Most beautiful splendor
The arrangement is simpler than you all thought
But it requires a certain effort that is being done
From each one of your hearts
You will know and will always know what to do
To bring in the flows of change and love...
Just beautiful Karla! Last night I dreamed of diamonds.......in my dream book they mean VICTORY!

OP
K

KarlaSM

Awesome!! Ok ladies then, stretch your diamond-pearlescent wings and fly even higher.

Henda and Maryann thank you for bringing your beautiful updates and loving energies and Pod you are a diamond haha.

Wow...I really got this interesting image in my third eye of incredibly beautiful pearlescent wings. :))O.o:D

Additionally, this month we have this awesome mix of Venus-Saturn-Chiron in retro, which naturally impacts to a degree each soul, in one way or another, more or less.

When we have collective planets in retro, the old flow of energy is being reversed and this is how old timelines collapse. YES!

I am just starting to catch up more in here. o:)

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
When we have collective planets in retro, the old flow of energy is being reversed and this is how old timelines collapse. YES!
This is what I am seeing around me. People are walking away from "old thinking" - some of them literally.

My personal vision for riding the energy is on a surf board. So, I see myself surfing on diamond waves.

OP
K

KarlaSM

That is awesome Linda, I see something similar happening here in the city/state where I live. While there is much chaos in other areas, in here, there is this feeling of something shifting. Everything looks more colorful, beautiful and more peaceful. Other parts of the world are having it very hard with the shift, completing hard cycles.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I have another example from this afternoon. I was driving down the street and a skate board shot out from behind a parked car. I stopped my car because I knew what was coming next. Sure enough a little boy (6-8 yrs old) came running out without looking. I had my window down, and as I passed by, he said "Thank you, M'am". I told him he was welcome and to take care when coming out in the street.

That was unusual - he had a smile on his face when he thanked me for stopping.

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
I have another example from this afternoon. I was driving down the street and a skate board shot out from behind a parked car. I stopped my car because I knew what was coming next. Sure enough a little boy (6-8 yrs old) came running out without looking. I had my window down, and as I passed by, he said "Thank you, M'am". I told him he was welcome and to take care when coming out in the street.

That was unusual - he had a smile on his face when he thanked me for stopping.
I dunno...sounds like a typical Texan to me! ;)

OP
K

KarlaSM

Linda, I came across a similar situation yesterday. Normally I see kids living in their happy world inside their minds, almost running over people and possibly causing accidents lol...but yesterday there were these two adorable girls in the supermarket and there was a shopping cart blocking the line to pay. So when my mom and me reached the line, the older girl said she would move the cart, something unusual to see. Then the other girl smiled at me, such a beautiful energy coming from them both.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Stargazer and Lila

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)