The Rise of The Phoenix July 2018 (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Henda

Mystic Healer and Astral Explorer Author
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
The Rise of The Phoenix, Friday 13/7/2018

Few Numbers For The Insights

1+3+7+2+0+1+8 = 22 / 2+2 = 4 to the infinite 13 is 1+3= 4
7+13+2018 = 2038
2+0+1+3+8 =13
2018 = 11
13+7 = 20 = 2 to the infinite
Number 13 is omnipresent in this shift and will be more and more seen by many people. It is about the Ascended Masters energy and presence on Gaia, and it is number 4 which relates to work and action toward its life purpose. See in this link about this number attributes Angel Numbers

This event have been very intense for us all and we have received a lot of gifts. If you check out you will find and discover what the universe sent you. For me it was a new frequency I felt for about 15-20 minutes in the first 4 fingers of my left hand. Here is the post I made on facebook when I received it, I was at the gym :

"We are receiving light codes from many stars few minutes ago I felt a frequency in my left hand like an electric light flowing in my 4 first fingers. It was very vibrational. I asked the frequency about the place it came from and I heard Vega. The frequency was flowing in my fingers for a while at least 15 minutes. I tried to pull it to the right hand and the palm of my left hand but it didn’t want to.
We are receiving some gifts and re activations everyone at different level. Today is The Day for such gifts and more is coming according to the frequency I received (678 ). Stay tuned to self and to your hearts. I also had an alternate sound from left to right ear but very short." The frequency is blue like on the picture I am adding below. I was guided to use it yesterday Saturday 14 July, 2018 on a client during an in person healing session. The being who was guiding me gave me instructions of how to activate it, and to work with it for that healing session and I was using the first 4 fingers of my left hand. My client felt it like a blue vibrational electrical frequency flowing like a laser over the areas I was guided to work on. She also saw many blue orbs and she told that she never saw such a blue before.

The Wave Tree : Rise of The Phoenix

This is a very special event and we are all feeling it’s blessing in different ways. But some others may feel like they have been upgrading deeply and this is because of the Phoenix Rising happening these days. It is a process that will extend in many areas of our lives and it is all related to spiritual awakening and the new healing energy we are deeply blessed with since May 2018. John Helios Sent me a video yesterday to confirm that a huge red bird was seen flying over Yellowstone. It looks like a Phoenix.
See the video here

Here is the message of my Wave Tree

« Fire waves coming through you as you dive deeper in your awakening process and journey. Feel the magic of The Phoenix rising through you sweet souls ! You are awakening to your twin flames and soulmates, regenerating your cellular identities and DNA upgrades have been made in your bodies. Signs are given to you in different ways, open your eyes, including your third eye and watch the show : see those columns and intertwined shapes of light, they are the reminiscences of what you are deep inside. You came here to awaken one day to your souls ´ mission.
The Fire of The Phoenix is now opening more your heart chakra. Did you feel it burning the old patterns and energies to ashes ? They are transmuting in multidimensional vortexes to new Light Codes. This work is done in a very smart way, and benevolent beings who agreed to be gare keepers of these portals are directing these transmissions and transmutations. See two of them here and the guidance for more wealth beauty and peace from ascended master Solomon, the keeper of The Rainbow Lights Gate where the Phoenix resides as a highly spiritual being of light.
Surrendering to this journey needs to release ego to be complete with the Love you are and to your mission.
This is the best way to move to the next levels of your awakening process. So let this Be ! »

This tree hold the magical seal of Solomon for glory, honor, wealth and peace of mind.

Some of my friends on social media confirmed the return of the fire these days for more regeneration and peace of mind. So here are some of these insights

"The Venus Seal from the Lesser Key of Solomon is an excellent friend.
Sunday, July 15th this Moon and Venus conjoin within less than a degree...
I think everyone's pulling/pooling together"

As I saw Solomon coming through me on Thursday morning, urging me to draw his seal in that specific place of my tree, another person was also visited by this being as he saw his symbol to :

"I saw that! Same for me...
Before I look into things, I often happen upon them first and then if I just go with it, it synchs.
I was drawn to this similar sigil a few days ago when Venus and Regulus conjoined.
I'm familiar with this conjunction, but I just randomly flipped to the page with this symbol and then looked at my astronomy app and... Voilà!"

Some interesting synchronicities are worth be known because it relates to the shift in consciousness and how we are currently upgraded with new light codes from many stars and benevolent being of these planets.

The Out of Body Experience
Friday night, July 14-15
Excerpt from my notes

"Tonight’s out of body experience

I was hanging around in a huge city with palm trees. There were many people and it was evening time there. I was in some areas where people were shopping.... I remember entering in one of the stores with a friend and It was a big store.

When arriving to a beach in that place I was in another dimension : there was a little house which was a gate to another portal. I was alone this time but there was a very little animal with me in the house who was very excited ! It was so little that I was afraid to kill it if I walk on it unwillingly. The being was talking to me telepathically, I could hear the sounds it was emanating and the language was a star language because It was showing me starseed language shapes like those I draw in my Wave trees and actually I was understanding every word of it.

Then I saw another being who was like a human but a very tall woman with her son who was also tall like her. Wearing blue clothes, she was there to reach her home like me. She asked me how to use the machines and furnitures in the house-station before travelling the dimensions again. I just explained few things about the big screen and the furnitures to use while there. Then my portal opened few minutes after this encounter and I was back in my physical...
When back here in my human shape I felt a deep warm energy in my body like a fire ! This is what we usually feel when we have crossed dimensions.
We are receiving so much from our star system these days and it is beautiful to connect more and more at a soul level. "

Blessing to Y'all beautiful souls

Attachments

Last edited:

Lotos

Involved Wayfarer
Feb 23, 2018
pectacular triple 11 gateway display! What a striking, powerful omen...

“AURORAS IN THE SHAPE OF A PHOENIX: Solar wind is blowing around Earth faster than 600 km/s. Last night, the onrushing gas sparked auroras over Norway in the shape of a Phoenix.

“The aurora show over Senja, Norway, on Nov. 11th was nothing short of magical,” reports photographer Adrien Mauduit. “During one outburst of lights, this image appeared. Huge colorful pillars took the shape of a fiery bird.”

According to mythology, the Phoenix dies in an outburst of colorful flame, then rises again.

1543600502148.png

http://www.spaceweather.com

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)