The Rise of Integrative Health and Medicine: a free e-book (other good things too) (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I have just come across this free e-book so I have signed up for it but not yet read it.
Since I am guessing there are others on this site who will be interested in this part of our collective history, here is the link to download the book for yourself:
According to their website, fon consulting's mission is this:
"FON Helps Integrative Health & Medicine Enterprises Grow.
Positioning integrative health organizations for long term growth while advancing evidence-based integrative medicine as the standard of care."

and how they came about is this:
"What’s behind our company name?

Diagnosed with “incurable” leukemia in 1991, FON’s founder, Glenn Sabin achieved complete pathological remission without conventional treatment. His extraordinary case is documented through the Harvard medical system. After his first remarkable clinical response in 2003, Glenn asked “So, am I a freak of nature?” His oncologist—a Harvard dean—replied, “No, you’re a ‘Force of Nature’ ”. Thus, FON was born."

• Informative
Reactions: Laron and Anaeika

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)