The Revolution Starts In Germany / Robert F. Kennedy Jr. Joins Mass Protest In Berlin (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
Today is the day of the maybe greatest anti-Lockdown protest of all. People from all over the world come together in central Berlin.

He also joins the ACU2020 founded by German doctors (kind of an equivalent to the American Frontline doctors, but even broader).

This is a good start. And it is only a start.

Hope they will kick Mr. Gate's and Big Brother's/Pharma's asses.
:-)) o:)

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016

I thought it was interesting that RFK went to the same place his uncle did so many years ago.

Kudos to the free Germans!

Reactions: June

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
To me it's somewhat fitting that the freedom marches are starting in Berlin.

Bert

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Jan 10, 2019
Belgium
To me it's somewhat fitting that the freedom marches are starting in Berlin.
this is indeed striking and fitting as the division of the world in the cold war was physically there in the city.
Having a united front there against the people creating the devision is really symbolic

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
Today is the day of the maybe greatest anti-Lockdown protest of all. People from all over the world come together in central Berlin.

He also joins the ACU2020 founded by German doctors (kind of an equivalent to the American Frontline doctors, but even broader).

:-)) o:)
Wow thanks Sinera, this is the start of fighting back isn’t it. Its already spreading and I doubt there will be any stopping it.
Robert Kennedy said ‘ The only thing to fear is fear ‘ and it is so true

Reactions: therium
OP
Sinera

Sinera

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
CE summarises well what was to be expected anyway:

|-)

Reactions: Laron and June

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
CE summarises well what was to be expected anyway:

|-)
The government issued three proclamations declaring the protest illegal. Our Rapid Response team of lawyers successfully appealed each of these declarations in court.
This was particularly interesting to me; the concept of having a crack team of 'rapid response' lawyers for the protest. The words 'rapid response' and 'lawyer' don't typically end up in the same sentence in my mind...

OP
Sinera

Sinera

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
This was particularly interesting to me; the concept of having a crack team of 'rapid response' lawyers for the protest. The words 'rapid response' and 'lawyer' don't typically end up in the same sentence in my mind...
One of the members of the organiser team is a lawyer. He also "dealt" with the police on the streets on that day so that the demonstration was not entirely dispersed. He's indeed very astute.

• I agree
Reactions: Lila

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
He's indeed very astute.
An astute attorney can level the playing field. Those with a reputation can change the dynamics just walking into a room.

Reactions: Tania

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
Study sovereignty, The meaning of words and how they apply to laws and the words they choose to write said law. Every law has a back door for those in the know.

• I agree
Reactions: Tania
OP
Sinera

Sinera

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
I just saw it. The lawyer is one of the 4 guys standing arm in arm in the photo taken before the Brandenburg Tor in RFK's tweet. See the first post above. It's the guy in the shining light blue shirt to the left of RF Kennedy Jr.

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
IMO it's not the "Bill Gates Bio security" agenda, it's the "Bill Gates bio terrorism" agenda. It's a depop agenda, pure and simpe.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)