The Resident Bidan - not misspelled (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Bidan - To act as something you are not - from the Urban Dictionary

I've noticed that people I know who supported B-man have gone silent. Maybe they are talking to others, but no one has said a peep to me. At first, I payed attention to what was happening in DC, but then I could not connect to it.

Over the weekend, I began catching up on "The Expanse", a sci-fi series now carried by Amazon Prime. (There are 5 seasons now, which is great for binge watching.) After a few episodes, I had a flash of insight - it is the same story we are living now. The Elites on Earth who are governed by the UN, the working class on Mars, who declared their freedom from Earth, and the Belters, who work outside the inner planets, mining what Earth and Mars need. To mix things up, an alien technology is found that people are fighting over, but that has terrible consequences. I'll not say more in case anyone wants to watch it, but the similarities do smack you in the face.

So where are we now? It feels like a lull. The Resident does not act as one would expect. There is much speculation - is it really him and he is short-term to pave the way for a truly radical leader - or is he a fill-in whose role is to allow more people to see what a mess this line of governing is. There are daily posts from people speculating this and that, but I've grown tired of them. If there is to be a military action to reclaim the Republic, no one will be sharing that info. If it is going to be four years of disastrous rule, then God help us (I mean that literally).

Back to life here - I'm thankful for people like Jim Jordan and Sidney Powell, who continue to work and speak out for a better life. Flynn and T-man have spoken about regular people getting more involved in their local elections, as well as election integrity within their states. This makes a lot of sense to me because many people have just coasted through life and not given ideas, issues, and events their attention. Basically, it is the idea of having skin in the game - people need to wake-up enough to participate and not just follow along - create their life and future.

I keep going back to my QHHT session about NE. People were arriving, and most were confused. I get that - what would you do if all of a sudden the shackles were removed from your life - healthy food, clean water, decent housing, and electrical power were easily available?? I believe this is where I'm meant to be - gently welcoming people to a different life.

In the mean time, I keep a light watch on current events. Why not - it is a glimpse into Crazy Town. If we are meant to live through four years of craziness, then we need to be sure we are centered and calm so we can act rather than react.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
choosing to act more than react
choosing to participate + create more than follow + swallow
choosing to go with the divine flow more than the political flow

Those crazy independent Belters were always one of my favorite human offshoots :-D They needed every bit of self discipline (individually + societally) they have as well as every bit of creative genius so that and the bonds which hold us together are celebrated cultural norms.

Reactions: Linda

Bill

The magic has always been within you.
Retired Global Moderator
Jul 21, 2016
From Kansas, living in Texas
Bidan - To act as something you are not - from the Urban Dictionary

So where are we now? It feels like a lull. The Resident does not act as one would expect. There is much speculation - is it really him and he is short-term to pave the way for a truly radical leader - or is he a fill-in whose role is to allow more people to see what a mess this line of governing is. There are daily posts from people speculating this and that, but I've grown tired of them. If there is to be a military action to reclaim the Republic, no one will be sharing that info. If it is going to be four years of disastrous rule, then God help us (I mean that literally).
I don't think we're going to have to wait 4 years. March Madness is coming in full force. Much will shift this month.

OP
Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I don't think we're going to have to wait 4 years. March Madness is coming in full force. Much will shift this month.
One of my Lindometer posts was about seeing an election in the spring. Of course, I don't know which spring......
I do lean toward a quicker resolution.

Kevin C

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 27, 2016
SoCal
I believe the 2018 EO states the following:
90 days from 11/6/2020 election to investigate and apprehend foreign intrusion into elections (2/4/2021)
The DNI report from Miller essentially "ends" this investigation and begins the next phase of the operation.
Note this was obvious before 11/6, since Powell had Kraken running the entire time, and Trump and team were already watching in real-time
the election intrusions. So evidence was already in the hands of the military. There was no need to "run" an "investigation"

90 days from 2/4/2021 to begin arrests, freeze assets and either "re-instate Trump" or call new elections (4/6/2021)

In the meantime, the military is in control, Biden et al. (Kamala, Pelosi, McConnell, Schumer, etc.) are all under investigation.
This includes the Solarwinds national security hacks, voter machine hacks, MSM, etc.

Note it has been shown that McConnell and Pelosi were criminally negligent in deliberately refusing national guard/security forces for Jan 6, and that
the "Capitol insurrection" was by antifa/blm activists such as Sullivan (who stupidly posted everything on his IG).

So Pelosi and McConnell (at least) are under "arrest" (hence why they have been acting like mad maniacs and trying to impeach Trump).

Last edited:
  • Insightful Post
Reactions: Linda and Laron
OP
Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
SCOTUS declined to hear any of Sidney Powell's cases, yet she continues to say there is enough information available to the public to show massive voter fraud. So, to whom is she speaking and why? Interesting question in lieu of what Kevin wrote just above.

To me it seems that everyone in DC is acting very strange. McConnell seems bi-polar, Pelosi not much different - just as unhinged as before, Romney with the fall and black eye, someone making an insane call to prosecute everyone at the January 6 rally, I could go on, but to me it feels so removed from reality. My guess is that they are continuing along to see if something really will happen. Then there is Cuomo - holy cow, he is being thrown under a convoy of buses. He is one big sacrifice to change the news cycle.

Another interesting aspect is the forfeiture of assets - there are many extremely wealthy people in that group - maybe enough to help with those $2,000 checks??

Saw an article on Zero Hedge about the increase in UFO sightings. The one over New Mexico got some extra attention. American Airlines publicly confirmed it was the actual cockpit recording from one of their flights. However, at the same time, an article about it appeared in the US Sun, which I think is one of the supermarket tabloids. So that would be the same as saying that it was fake.

• Intriguing Post
Reactions: Laron

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
IMO, not enough people are awake. There has to be really bad stuff happening, to affect a lot more sleeping people, before they will wake up. The megalomaniacs are not afraid of protests so protests don't actually make real change.

Kevin C

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 27, 2016
SoCal
1 - Note that in addition to the 2018 EO, the Insurrection Act is also operational since 1/6/2021.
2 - Go check your online maps (google, etc.). District of Columbia (DC) is gone! There is no DC anymore.

• Intriguing Post
Reactions: Lila and Linda

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
1 - Note that in addition to the 2018 EO, the Insurrection Act is also operational since 1/6/2021.
2 - Go check your online maps (google, etc.). District of Columbia (DC) is gone! There is no DC anymore.
I found Washington on Openstreet maps. I see a diamond border which I assume to be DC. https://www.openstreetmap.org/#map=11/38.8443/-77.0674

Washington is also on Google maps but the diamond border for DC is not clear. https://www.google.com/maps/@38.8965557,-77.05983,12.5z

Can you explain why you think these were deleted from the maps? Google certainly wouldn't delete it voluntarily.

Last edited:

GregH3000

Involved Wayfarer
Nov 10, 2016
Texas, USA
tumblr.gregdiablo.com
Maricopa County was just caught shredding ballots before the AZ Senate, after months of legal wrangling, finally got a judge to order their Board of Supervisors to hand over 2.1 million ballots for a forensic audit scheduled to start tomorrow. The FBI has already assisted in ensuring the Fulton County (GA) ballots were shredded; anyone who surmises that somehow the military is in control is sadly uninformed. They are, rather, being forced to eat undercooked food with metal shavings and stand out in bitter cold for an "insurrection" that never arrived last Thursday (4 March).

Meanwhile on the border, the cartels are shipping those migrants across the border just as fast as they cram them into hollowed out SUVs, while those camped out at the border get free Biden T shirts with PLEASE LET ME IN emblazoned on them. Does this sound like the military is in control?

Prediction: the goalposts for the Trust the Plan folks will be moved again at the end of the month; instead of 6 April it will be, perhaps, May Day, then Flag Day, then maybe the 4th of July. However, I believe only We the People can alter this disastrous timeline; no calvary (or Calvary, if you prefer) is coming.

For myself, all I can do is pray and fast, and try to inform others. I only just recently discovered how the power of fasting has been excised out of the Bible; see Matthew 17:21, for example, or Mark 9:29. Worth a shot.

OP
Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
You raise an interesting point, and one that I've always found important in my life. We have responsibility for ourselves, our families, and how we live. People may think they are waiting for someone to ride in and save them, but I rarely find that is the case. All you have to do is look at how people who speak out against the vaccine are treated - even within their own families. Only when someone is literally drowning, might they accept a helping hand. So, if there is a disaster in front of you, it is time to speak up and do what you can. However, mostly what I see around me are people complaining about this or that, and then going back home, eating their crap food, and watching TV. So that leaves a smaller group of people to actually carry on.

My latest Lindometer Reading seems to be about this. A small group of people are living in harmony with nature, when many people show up because they are looking for a place of warmth and safety. It may be why all of us are so spread so far apart - for maximum coverage.

OP
Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Here we are 2 weeks later - still in a WTH world.

There might be some movement in Arizona and Georgia on looking at ballots and the voting machines. We'll see how that goes.

The gaffe making the rounds yesterday was the CGI malfunction. You'd think with all the Hollywood fawning, they'd have better tech support, but apparently not. It is so obvious that he was acting in front of a green screen. Sinera has clips on the humorous video thread.

I've watched some videos from a citizen journalist who lives in the DC area. He drives around and films the action, or lack thereof, around the capitol. Yesterday, there were multiple flights of Marine One (helicopter). However, the thing that struck me was the lack of traffic. Although it's been many years since I was in that city, the absence of vehicle traffic on a weekday is startling.

Then we have the comments about Putin being a killer and having no soul. Bidan does like to run his mouth, but these are poorly chosen words for the leader of another country with whom we need to work. The Russian ambassador was called home to discuss the situation in the US. Today, we have Putin's on target response. The comment about his health was right on the nose, as anyone who has watched any of Bidan's performances has to be scratching their head at the very least.

Russian President Vladimir Putin has responded to Biden's explosive Wednesday interview wherein he agreed with ABC's George Stephanopoulos that Putin is a "killer". In his characteristic way of using his wry humor and wit to perhaps lighten the intensity of the situation and expose it as somewhat asinine, the Russian leader simply said that evaluating other countries "is like looking in a mirror".
"I wish him good health" Putin quipped while noting the US president is likely just projecting, according to Russian state sources. "I say that without irony or joking." Here's what Putin said in context:
"It takes one to know one," Putin said in televised remarks, using a saying from his childhood.
"That's not just a children's saying and a joke. There's a deep psychological meaning in this."
"We always see in another person our own qualities and think that he is the same as us."
Putin added that he wished Biden, 78, good health. "I'm saying this without irony, not as a joke."

So here we are - waiting to see what the days ahead bring.

Reactions: Carl and azlynn
OP
Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
But wait, there's more - call in the next 15 minutes for this exciting offer....

The world leaders are aware of Bidan's questionable mental health, and the CGI malfunction sealed the deal - the guy cannot even take questions from reporters as he walks to Marine One - unless - it is with a green screen. Everyone has seen it.

Now this from Putin - how about a debate?

Putin upped the ante and challenged dementia Joe to a live, public debate knowing full well he is incapable because of his cognitive decline.
“I’ve just thought of this now,” Putin told a Russian state TV reporter. “I want to propose to President Biden to continue our discussion, but on the condition that we do it basically live, as it’s called, without any delays and directly in an open, direct discussion,” Putin said. “I don’t want to put this off for long. I want to go the taiga this weekend to relax a little. So we could do it tomorrow or Monday. We are ready at any time convenient for the American side.”
Putin continued, “it seems to me that would be interesting for the people of Russia and for the people of the United States.”
“With regard to my U.S. colleague’s remark, we have, indeed, as he said, met in person. What would I tell him? I would say ‘stay healthy.’ I wish him good health,” Putin said, adding. “I am saying this without irony or tongue in cheek.”
Just like Barack Obama said, “Don’t underestimate Joe’s ability to f*ck things up.”

OP
Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Perhaps President Harris could do it?
Bidan has called her president on several occasions. Saw a retort, saying she is president of the senate. However, I cannot recall any other president referring to their v-p as anything else. So yeah, it is coming.

BTW, has anyone else noticed the change in her general appearance? Prior to the vice-residency, she often dressed nicely. Since then, the only pictures I see are of her in ill-fitting, dark colored pants suits and standing in a guard type pose - feet apart and hands crossed in front. Her stepdaughter got a gig as a model, so you'd think she has access to some stylish clothes.

OP
Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Coming up on the next big part of the roller coaster ride .....

Leaked email says to refer to the bidan residency as the Biden-Harris administration, which already is showing up on the twitter account. Harris attempted a presidential run but dropped out early as she got little support. To put it bluntly - she's not likable. In this next act of the play, we will see how well she responds to the handlers, as well as the other world leaders. Many people are placing bets on Obama and Susan Rice as the closet directors.

The directive, the employee reports, came from a top White House communications team member and instructs all agencies to refer to the Biden administration as the “Biden-Harris Administration” in place of the “Biden Administration".
I take this as a sign that the pressures of the presidency have aggravated and accelerated the decline of the 78-year-old president. I am certain that the handlers running things for the regime that chose Biden and Harris as its frontmen frontpersons wanted more time to ease Harris into office. As many have noted, waiting 2 years and a day from inauguration would have qualified Harris for 2 more terms as president. But more importantly, she has never exhibited popular appeal beyond statewide races in California, where whatever the Democrat party nominates gets elected statwide.

prez twit.png

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
Then we have the comments about Putin being a killer and having no soul. Bidan does like to run his mouth, but these are poorly chosen words for the leader of another country with whom we need to work. The Russian ambassador was called home to discuss the situation in the US. Today, we have Putin's on target response. The comment about his health was right on the nose, as anyone who has watched any of Bidan's performances has to be scratching their head at the very least.
Someone mentioned that the US get's 90% of its titanium from Russia. After every flight the bolts on large airplane engines must be replaced. These are titanium bolts. What happens when we have no more titanium bolts? No more big airplanes fly.

• Intriguing Post
OP
Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Stuff happened today, and that is about all it means to me. When I looked at news this morning before I had my epiphany, it seemed like an episode from an old tv show. You know how sometimes you watch one of those old shows and notice how bad the plot holes are?

My epiphany -

Kevin C

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 27, 2016
SoCal
  • Love this post!

azlynn

Involved Wayfarer
Feb 11, 2020
I don't remember if this has been posted before but saw it this morning and thought it was pretty funny...

joebiden.info

Somedays all you can do is laugh.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
This one was just too nutzo not to share. Bidan goes to a Ford plant to see the new electric trucks. Given all the gaffs and word salads, can you imagine that he could drive? Watch the video to the end. The military must be running this country because there is no way he is even as Obama's third term.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)