Article THE REAL CLASH OF THE TITANS IS STILL TO COME, PLUS A PERIGEE MOON IS UPON US (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Janne

Astrologer
Jul 30, 2016
New Zealand
www.facebook.com

May be a closeup of 1 person

Today Mars is conjunct Vesta at 24 degrees Capricorn which is kind of nice for people born mid January or having planets near this degree.

It’s also handy for Aries type people who want to be strong and assert their boundaries, let others know they are a force to be reckoned with but then we knew that for most Arians and Capricorns.
The rest of us can do a check to make sure we are shining our own divine light as strongly as we possibly can as this is needed in the world right now.

Theres a lovely mellow novile of Mercury in Aquarius to Neptune in Pisces as well today which is helping us to process all that’s happening in our worlds which is considerable as we have no doubt all had the sudden news I mentioned in my last post with Mercury squaring Uranus.
The news of the invasion of Ukraine has us under high alert and what is most important with this news is that we be prepared for what is behind the obvious on this, although there are a lot of us that don’t even understand that.

There has been other unexpected news also as in my own country, suddenly the mandates for (m) axinations (have to disguise so fb doesn’t censor me for using the v word,) for army and police has been lifted, as a court case was won, also teenagers can play sport again without needing the v passport. This is all very good news for many people. This was VERY surprising and happened on my birthday (25th Feb).

Another novile today is Sun and Pluto, Pisces to Capricorn which is one of completion and this also makes sense as the results of past actions is realised. Noviles are kind of neutral aspects , neither positive nor negative just kind of reaffirming what “is” so it becomes part of our experience in a way we can accept.

The Perigee Moon is tomorrow at the Balsamic Moon phase . Perigee is when the Moon is closest to the Earth and it acts a lot like a Full Moon . This time the Moon will be in Capricorn so I am predicting a highly cathartic time for this sign and also for the opposite sign of Cancer .
This is an extra powerful Perigee Moon as its on the Cap/Cancer axis, Cancer being ruled by the Moon.
So all Moon type people will be feeling it including those born at New or Full Moons or having an OOB Moon at birth.

The Moon during the coming 24 hours will go through a period of conjuncting Venus, Vesta and then Mars so this is fairly dynamic Moon energy . Venus will be with Vesta as well therefore so I do think our divine inner light will be brighter than its been for some time whatever sign we are.
This in turn gives us power in the Capricorn areas that need this light and we all know that is about the more strict forms of Gov rules and regulations that is causing such division and restriction in our world at present.

So basically we can all use this Moon magic to our best advantage personally or globally in the coming days and we may even make the earth move, but not too much as this is a Volcano and EQ danger period.
Perigee Moon brings spirit close to the Earth so if we tune in we will find we are more than usually intuitive, even telepathic as well as much more able to help heal and support others.

Be aware of your astral life, your dreams in the coming days as we will be very active in those realms as well.

Being the Balsamic Moon this means it’s the last phase ahead before the New Moon. This is not favourable for beginning something new, but favorable for closing, putting something behind us, and for endings in general. A time for personal reflection, tying up loose ends, and surrendering.

I am not sure how this works when a war has just begun as the best time for planning and starting such things is usually at a New Moon or just after so will be interesting to see what developments come with the actual New Moon in 5 days, and more importantly what will be revealed then.
If I had been predicting a war it would be on or near the New Moon itself as this is when Mars conjuncts Pluto at 27 Capricorn which is a major aspect of a huge power struggle and clash of the titans as I put it in the last post. At this point the clash of the actual titans would be two world powers, so perhaps that is a hint of what comes next.

We will look more at this in the coming days as the New Moon is still 5 days away and while on this subject of power struggles and clashes, there is also the Sun conjunct Jupiter still to come after the New Moon on the 5th/6th when both Mars and Venus move into Aquarius , which is the opposite type of energy.

This is liberation but for whom and where this is still to be revealed. Those two dates I have been looking at for a while, the New Moon and the 5th and 6th March.
Much is to be revealed under these planetary rays.

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
going by various informations one of the 2 has gotten impatient on the subject disclosure and can do so a stronger push than in the past so we people of earth know what is hidden from us

can be in liation or not at all, we will see

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)