The Radio Secrets Of DNA (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

EnergyGem

Involved Wayfarer
Jan 4, 2017
A fascinating video on the secrets of DNA.

"Very few people know that in the universe there exists unlimited high density/frequency energy, and our human body has the ability to resonate with these energies, it is just not well understood by modern science. In this video we will introduce several very astonishing experiments to explain the problem, and we are going to talk about the virus from a totally different perspective and a little-known way to eliminate it.":

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I like the term epigenetics, as it talks about things that can change the expression of our genes. It is far less fatalistic than "darn, bad genes, can't do anything about it". It's more like "Hm, those are my risks + now I can see what I may be able to do about them.

I haven't watched the video (hope to have time at some point) but it sounds like an aspect of what you describe above. It also sounds really cool :cool:

Reactions: EnergyGem
OP
EnergyGem

EnergyGem

Involved Wayfarer
Jan 4, 2017
I like the term epigenetics, as it talks about things that can change the expression of our genes. It is far less fatalistic than "darn, bad genes, can't do anything about it". It's more like "Hm, those are my risks + now I can see what I may be able to do about them.

I haven't watched the video (hope to have time at some point) but it sounds like an aspect of what you describe above. It also sounds really cool :cool:
It is indeed less fatalistic than we are lead to believe. The series of experiments shows just how much our minds effect or DNA in rather profound ways. Our thoughts really have a tangible effect on what's happening inside of us on a very deep level.

Reactions: Lila

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
As a dressmaker, I know that if there is a slip while cutting out the pattern (from the blueprint, dress pattern) there are things you can do to amend for the error, and bring things together in a slightly different way. In other words, you can be creative.

Reactions: EnergyGem and Linda

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)