The pyramid/grid/crystal/energy beam QHHT session I had 2 years ago (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
On another thread, Remote Group Healing 30th September 2017, Lila posted the following, and asked for feedback:-

This session started for me in the usual way, and I found myself then in a temple. It was a pyramid and seemed a long time ago. A ceremony was going on and a group of us were entering to perform it. I found myself in the central room, looking up toward the ceiling, holding up a large bright crystal in my hands. It was the 'right' time and place for this, so a hole opened in the ceiling, letting the light pour in. A shaft of light landed on the crystal, igniting a process. The flow from the crystal ran up the light-stream and flowed down the sides of the pyramid, particularly the edges. They flowed out from there.

This is where it got fuzzy. I believe now that this is because there were layers of time involved, with different things happening in different time periods. Initially the light seemed bright and beautiful, flowing out to lift energetically. It started to connect to other structures (similar ones probably, like other pyramids) and a grid started to form. At some point I started to question whether I resonated with this grid system. It no longer seemed clear that it did what it was proposed to do.

At some point the 'turtle' of the NAmerican continent appeared, with poisons spilling down its rivers going down its sides in a way reminiscent of the energy flowing down the pyramid's sides. The two images were superimposed and I initially could not make sense of how I felt about the pyramids.

As the 'sportifications' dream was coming to a close, the grid hopped to some nearby trees which glowed brilliantly and beautifully with it and reached out toward other nearby trees to start to form a grid. This grid intensified over structures in our landscape that are longer lasting, such as mountains, and felt like it reignited an old grid system there, as the pyramid system dwindled and stopped flowing.

Putting together this session w the pyramids and the dream posted in 'sportifications', I gather that the pyramid grid was initiated in relation to energies from the stars/moon, giving it an expansive, uplifting feel. It feels like it was related to the start of urbanization. It was an active and beautiful grid at one time, that at some point started to get co-opted, subtly, in a way not in our/earth's best interest.

The mountain/tree grid feels like it was related to earth's natural systems. It was a preexisting grid. This natural grid had become very weak as awareness of earth's rhythms waned. This became unbalanced as urbanization became glorified as an end/goal in itself, especially the type that was aggressively destroying ecosystems.
So, it seems that this would mean that the old natural grid is back? (though it does seem updated), Would love some feedback.
I created this new thread as my feedback is going to be a little long, but I hope you will find the corollaries as interesting as I did.

Hailstones Melt’s second QHHT session done in Mosman Park, on 2nd December 2015

Start of second life (pyramid)

HM: I can look down through the eye and see other things.

SIAN: And what do you see?

HM: I don’t know why, but I see a black column of smoke.

SIAN: Is that below you?

HM: That’s what the eye can see. (Pause) Yeah, spread out below, yeah.

SIAN: And what else is it seeing? Can you tell where the smoke’s emanating from, or what’s causing it?

HM: I don’t know, I can see a pair of hands, like that, doing prayer.

SIAN: Clasped together?

HM: No, prayer style. Like that. Long fingers. Very narrow, long hands. At first I thought it was a tent, and then I realized, it was hands.

SIAN: And what are they attached to?

HM: Somebody wearing a black robe, with long sleeves.

SIAN: And where are you, in relation to that person?

HM: I’m standing in front of them.

SIAN: I want you to look at yourself. Take a mental note of yourself. What do you look like, do you have any feet?

HM: I’m wearing a dark robe, with a hood, and it covers over my whole face. It has a pointy hood on it, but all black, and only the white hands can be seen, coming out of the sleeves.

SIAN: Are you male or female?

HM: Male.

SIAN: And about how old are you?

HM: I think I would say I’m about 56.

SIAN: Mmm. And, look around you. Where are you? Describe the place or space you’re in.

HM: I think it’s a room, and it’s, um, like a secret coven, but it’s like, male witches, not female witches.

SIAN: And, what do you do inside this secret room?

HM: Have secrets.

SIAN: What sort of secrets?

HM: Dark ones.

SIAN: Tell me about some of the dark secrets?

HM: It’s like a mystery school. There are secrets that have to be kept by these people wearing the hoods.

SIAN: And is there a name for this school? Tell me if it comes to mind.

HM: I’m just seeing… I am seeing somebody… in the hands, somebody is holding a crystal, so…

SIAN: Mm hmm. What happens with the crystal? What is it used for, do you know?

HM: It directs beams.

SIAN: And what is the purpose of those beams?

HM: Well, I can see colour refraction. But it’s directing a beam up. It’s not a beam coming down. It’s a beam going up.

SIAN: And what is it being directed to?

HM: To the top of the pyramid.

SIAN: So you’re within a pyramid?

HM: Yeah.

SIAN: What’s it made of?

HM: I think I’m in a chamber inside a pyramid.

SIAN: A-ha. Is it very high, tall?

HM: Well, they’re actually quite tall. There are plenty of different pyramids, and they’re, it’s a kind of Chinese stone on the outside like a malachite.

SIAN: Now you say plenty of pyramids. Do you mean pyramids within pyramids, or do you mean all lined up in that space?

HM: I mean all lined up, standing around in the area, yup. More than one.

SIAN: And are they all the same size?

HM: Um, they’re quite a steep-sided pyramid, so quite sharp, yeah.

SIAN: They’re all the same size?

HM: All a similar size, yep. Same size.

SIAN: How many are there?

HM: I think there’s at least, about, 15.

SIAN: Mmm, and this space, or place that the pyramids are in, can you describe the surroundings? This actual place, what does it look like to you?

HM: It looks like a plain, like it has been built on a plain, on a flat plain.

SIAN: So what is the purpose of these pyramids, do you know?

HM: Well, I’m inside one, in a chamber. I think it’s to do with energy, um, concentrating energy and then beaming the energy back out again. So the pyramid concentrates the energy, condenses the energy down, into it, and then it gets, um, like double velocity, and, you know, it’s actually a beam.

SIAN: So, the beam – what does it emanate from? Is it from the pyramid itself, or is it coming from somewhere else?

HM: Well, it’s to do with the crystal the hands are holding.

SIAN: Ah, so the person holding the crystal in his hands is causing that beam to be directed upwards… to the top of the pyramid?

HM: Yep. Up to the peak of the pyramid. Yeah. From the inside, and I think the crystal is actually… it’s one of the geometries, it’s like… it might be a hexagon.

SIAN: Mm hmm.

HM: But it has plenty of facets.

SIAN: So, it’s a crystal. OK. Now, it seems like there are a number of pyramids here, 15 or so, what is the purpose of the other pyramids, the ones that you’re not in, do they all have the same purpose?

HM: I think it’s like a power-generating grid, because they’re all bunched together in this one place.

SIAN: Mm. And what is the purpose of this grid?

HM: Power generation.

SIAN: And for what purpose? What is the power used for, and who uses it?

HM: Well, I think it’s a secret order of beings like monks who are in charge of it, so I think there’re cosmic secrets involved. But it is… it enhances the power that would naturally be available, and it’s like duplicating it to a much higher beam. But the crystal’s not that huge. It’s not like a massive crystal, it’s something that can be held.

SIAN: It doesn’t need to be massive to be powerful. Yes?

HM: Mm.

SIAN: OK. Now tell me about this secret order. How long have you been with them?

HM: I think I’ve been there my whole life.

SIAN: How did you get inducted or initiated into it?

HM: It’s a very male energy. There’re no females around.

SIAN: How did you get involved in this, is it a choice you made, or did somebody send you there?

HM: I think I was born of that bloodline, to do it.

SIAN: How old are you now?

HM: In my fifties.

SIAN: Mm. Tell me about your parents? Tell me about the bloodline history, of your family?

HM: I see a little woman, um, quite sweet looking, but…

SIAN: Is that your mother?

HM: Yeah. And the father is also quite, you know, good looking. It doesn’t feel like he’s involved in this dark energy creation.

SIAN: So how did you become involved in it, from this lovely family of sweet little woman and…

HM: I think I was instructed to.

SIAN: By whom?

HM: By the power of the community, meaning, I was taken, at a young age.

SIAN: And your parents agreed to this?

HM: Well, they’re sitting there meek and mild, I don’t think they could have stood up to it, anyway.

SIAN: OK. Did you feel you wanted to be part of the secret order, at the time?

HM: It’s become part and parcel of my life, it’s the only thing I know.

SIAN: How old were you when you were inducted?

HM: I think I was a 3 year old.

SIAN: Oh, that young. OK. So tell me about the secret things, the secret business that your community, your order gets involved with?

HM: Well, they wear the dark hoods, you can’t even see the face. It’s pretty… pretty dark.

SIAN: What sort of dark things do you do there?

HM: I think it’s trying to recreate nature.

SIAN: And how do you do that?

HM: Through, um, laboratories.

SIAN: What sort of things do they try to recreate?

HM: I’m seeing plants, at this moment in time.

SIAN: Then why would you need to recreate nature, when they just grow naturally by themselves. Is there a reason for recreating nature?

HM: The word I’m getting is domination.

SIAN: And who or what does your secret order wish to dominate or have domination over?

HM: They use secret channel ways to be the power behind the scene.

SIAN: Secret channel ways. Can you explain that a bit more?

HM: Meaning that those on the surface don’t even know what they’re doing, or don’t know that they’re doing it.

SIAN: Who are those on the surface? What do you mean?

HM: People like my mum and dad.

SIAN: Aha. OK, but you’re one of the insiders who know what’s happening.

HM: Yeah, but it’s a life of secrecy and mystery.

SIAN: So you can’t even tell your parents?

HM: No, but you can become a Master, that’s the thing, that’s the hook that gets you.

SIAN: Ah. So, you went in there at 3, so the hook is being a Master. Are you a Master currently?

HM: I don’t think so. I think I’m just the hands… you know, I’m just one of the order, no special status.

SIAN: What does it take to become a Master?

HM: When you completely learn to dominate.

SIAN: And, what do you use for domination? What is used?

HM: I think they use astral travel. They astrally travel. And they get into the minds of the people they want to dominate.

SIAN: Ahh, how do you know this?

HM: But they project, it’s very pyramid energy, they’re using a, like a, the pyramid may not be being used for the best benefit. But because pyramids just do their thing, you know, if you build a pyramid you get the increased energy.

SIAN: Yes…

HM: So these people have built them, but they’ve covered them in a dark green malachite stone, instead of a light or a bright stone.

SIAN: What does the dark malachite do?

HM: It’s something to do with, um, I think it’s absorbtion.

SIAN: What does it absorb?

HM: Well, I think it absorbs negative ions. And then, inside the chambers, they do the, um, they stand around in circles holding the crystals in their prayer-like hands, and they direct the energy beams.

SIAN: Do you do this too?

HM: Yes, oh yes, I do this. But I’m seeing, where you have a pyramid with a peak, it’s like there’s another upside-down pyramid that’s an energy vortex that comes to the top of the, tip of the pyramid. So the pyramid is physical, and then there’s the energy vortex at that side, so you’re shooting energy up.

SIAN: So, is it an actual pyramid, another one, above this one, like tip to tip?

HM: No, it’s not an actual, physical structure, but that’s the energy, it’s like, first you’ve got the hour glass and then it goes out that way… Yep.

SIAN: Mm hmm. I get you, so on the surface is a real pyramid with the malachite, and there’s an energy pyramid above that, an inverted one.

HM: Yes. And the malachite one, it’s very steep-sided, it’s not like you might think of a pyramid like that (demonstrates), it’s more like that (shows steeper pyramid shape).

SIAN: OK, so the angles are much narrower.

HM: Quite steep, yes.

SIAN: OK.

HM: But it’s still a 4-sided pyramid.

SIAN: OK. So. Anyway, apart from recreating plants, what secret things, what other secret things are done?

HM: I think when I say recreating, I mean actually bioengineering from scratch.

SIAN: OK. Is there anything else that is being bioengineered?

HM: I’m pretty sure there are DNA solutions inside all this.

SIAN: In the pyramids?

HM: Well, you know, it’s a science they’re doing.

SIAN: What do they want with the DNA? Why are they experimenting with DNA?

HM: It is to do with creation. You know, they want to be creators. They don’t want to sit around and be just part of nature, they want to be the creator.

SIAN: And what do they want to create? What do they create with the DNA?

HM: I think they’re engineering forms. Um…

SIAN: What sort of forms?

HM: Well, I’m only seeing simplified life, like worms, tapeworms, that kind of thing.

SIAN: Do they create higher life forms?

HM: I think they’re only advanced as far as plants, and things that are between animals and plants, with, you know…

SIAN: I see, they haven’t progressed to recreating animals yet?

HM: I don’t think so.

SIAN: All right. And so you’re involved in this. What other secret things is your order involved in?

HM: Well, as I said, they’re into control.

SIAN: By going into people’s minds.

HM: Yep.

SIAN: Do you know how to do this?

HM: Yes, it’s a ritual. You just perform the ritual.

SIAN: How do you do it? What is the ritual? What does it involve?

HM: Everyone sits, with the dark hoods, you’re sitting around in a circle, but each person is facing the other person’s back, so that you’re not sharing with a person. You’re just forming a circle and then I think they pulse energy around the circle, something like that. Going anti-clockwise.

SIAN: What causes the pulsation?

HM: They are doing it.

SIAN: Who’s they?

HM: It’s like a chant.

SIAN: Ah, so the chant creates vibrations?

SIAN: That pulsates energy around the circle?

HM: And it’s kind of from… Each one is like a little, um, bead on a mala string, in the circle, so they’re actually bouncing it off each other.

SIAN: And what happens, as the vibration reaches a crescendo at the end of that ritual?

HM: Well, I think they can move into their dimensions, that way.

SIAN: Can you do that too?

SIAN: What happens when you move into dimensions?

HM: Well, you get a much more freer out-of-body experience, you’re basically out of your body, and you’re, um… I get the sensation that it’s power that is not used properly, but…

SIAN: It’s an abuse of power?

SIAN: Well, but it’s all you’ve known, yes, all these years?

HM: That’s it, you’re in it, you do it (laughs).

SIAN: You can’t get out, is that right? Do you have a choice? Can you leave? Can you go back…

HM: I like it, I don’t think I want to leave. Yeah.

SIAN: What do you like about it?

HM: I just like the feeling of being able to create, you know, and um, having these secrets, that, you know, we as a special cluster, know.

SIAN: Is this a very big community?

HM: I think it’s probably about… no more than about 60 or 70, and that’s spread throughout all of them, you know, that’s not all in one pyramid, that’s spread throughout the whole location.

SIAN: And who is it that your community wishes to dominate? Talking about the secular, ordinary people?

HM: Yes, they are a society which is away from this place, that is… is dominated.

SIAN: Do you know much about that society? Is that the one that your mother and father belong to?

HM: Yes, I think that they’re quite timid people. Probably they’re subjugated, that’s why they’re timid!

SIAN: By the secret order.

SIAN: And, so, when the power is abused, and they’re being subjugated, and being controlled, what are they controlled or made to do?

HM: I think that the whole purpose is for them to not to understand that they have free will, they don’t know they’ve got free will.

SIAN: Aha. So that’s the main thing.

SIAN: So it takes away their choice.

HM: Yep, they actually still have their free will, but they don’t know it, so they don’t use it. It’s a bit of a con job.

SIAN: And you’ve been doing this, on these people?

HM: Yep.

SIAN: How do you feel about it?

HM: Well, I’m one of the… you know, in the special class, so…

SIAN: You mean, just being in the secret order, or you mean special class inside the order…?

HM: Yes, meaning that I’ve got access to power that they can’t even imagine.

SIAN: What other powers do you have?

HM: (sigh) Funnily enough, I’m seeing a kind of Darth Vader person, not that I’m into anything like that, but I am seeing that there are some dark arts.

SIAN: Such as?

HM: You know, like fighting arts.

SIAN: Mm hmm.

HM: Using energy as the vector.

HM: So it’s not just the laboratories, but there are… I would say there are some martial arts involved as well.

SIAN: And what do they use these dark martial arts for?

HM: To train the focus of their mind, because to work with a crystal you need a very focused mind.

SIAN: Mm. It’s a discipline.

HM: Yeah. And there are some sticks involved, I’m not sure if it’s sticks, it’s not laser beams, but I think it’s sticks, you know.

SIAN: What do the sticks do?

HM: Well, when you go through the ritualized steps of the exercise, it’s quite complicated, and then you use the stick behind your back, and then you swing it around. It’s like a martial art, but it’s like one that you do to display, you know, to display powers.

SIAN: Mm hmm. I see. OK, so, when these secular people are subjugated and they no longer have free will, what does your secret order make them do? You’d be controlling the whole society then, wouldn’t you, and…

HM: Yeah. Well, basically what it does is it, um, they don’t get the choice of their spiritual advancement, because we take our spiritual advancement very seriously, and ours is to do with power, and the beam. Basically, those subjugated people don’t have access to the beam, so you know, even if they wanted to, they couldn’t.

SIAN: Mm, because it’s kept secret from them.

SIAN: And that disempowers them, they don’t have the tools, they don’t have the know-how, and they don’t even…

HM: But I think they actually do know something’s going on, but they’re so timid…

SIAN: They daren’t even ask?

HM: Yes. Don’t even ask, yeah.

SIAN: Wow.

HM: So, they still go about their lives, like little farmers and stuff, but it’s not very important.

SIAN: OK. Alright. Let’s leave that scene now, of the lab, the energy beams and so on. Let’s leave that scene, and drift away from that scene, still in that lifetime of the secret order. Move ahead in time to another significant event in that life. Take a deep breath, and as you exhale, you will find yourself in another scene.

HM: And I’m having my throat cut.

SIAN: Why? Go backwards…

HM: I think I’ve done a transgression.

SIAN: What did you do?

HM: I think I blabbed the secrets.

SIAN: To whom?

HM: Don’t know, but I didn’t keep it as hidden. It was too hard to keep so much glory and power hidden, you know, you want to be seen with that, you want to be acknowledged for having it, but in that order, you must keep it hidden because that is their only way of domination is to keep that power within a secret mode.

SIAN: Mm. So hard. And so you’ve made a transgression, and you’re paying the ultimate price.

HM: I am. Yeah.

SIAN: Alright. Move to the time when you take your final breath, and you lose consciousness. What happens next?

HM: (Deep breath) I feel release, and I feel like I’ve floated up.

SIAN: And go ahead in time to the end of that scene of floating up, tell me what happens to you?

HM: I get a full overview of that life.

SIAN: And when you review that life, what are your thoughts?

HM: Funnily enough, I’m seeing, not the actual pyramids, but I’m seeing like that hourglass vortex thing…

SIAN: Yep.

HM: So that’s obviously the most important thing about the life is what was done with energy within that life.

SIAN: Mm, and how do you feel about your role in the secret order, and everything.

HM: Now I’m seeing like a moving kaleidoscope, like a Fibonacci circle or a circle going around,

SIAN: Yes.

HM: So the light is moving, so instead of having all the energy beamed into one distinct point, now I’m seeing a more diffuse availability of energy which is, you know, the natural way. So, in other words, by dying, I am now able to see the natural way that energy is meant to be. Not the way that it was channeled down into that little tiny point.

SIAN: All right, now, from where you are I’d like you to continue with your onward journey, float up, float up, and go back to the light, and cross over very gently, and return to the light.

END OF THAT PART OF THE SESSION

Reactions: Stargazer
OP
Snowmelt

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Later on, thanks to this session, I found myself interested in malachite, and did buy a piece for myself (in the form of a necklace). I hope this helps you imagine what 15 steep-sided pyramids would be like in a grid formation, covered in this!

2016-09-02 20.21.53_Malachite.jpg

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Wow!
It'll take me time to absorb all this and I'll let you know if I have further comments.
Above all, thanks for this amazing answer, Hailstones Melt:-D

First impressions: The way you describe using the crystal to connect with the hourglass type energy from outside the tip of the pyramid fits my recollection very well.
-Also, how the beam of light came down into the pyramid and then went out, enhanced.
-You write about energy connected to other pyramids in a grid. This fits with how things feel to have developed over lifetimes. I think this happened in multiple locations around earth (over a long period of time); at one point with a few of the different 'multi-pyramid' locations even connecting to each other.
-The hooded figures, the figures in a circle at certain points of the ceremony, that all fits.
-As you recalled, concentrating the energy, being focused and disciplined was vital for this work. And especially getting our energy to work together; with each other, with the community (our being part of the community made this possible), with the pyramid itself and with the inverted energy from outside. They were all key pieces of the ceremony that made it work.
-I got goosebumps reading the line about "only the white hands can be seen, coming out of the sleeves" as it recreates the picture in my head; just that all of it was lighter in every respect, all transparent.
-The crystal, as you say, was of a size to fit comfortably in the hands lifted up in prayer position, but full of power for all its relative (to the pyramid and the energy connected to it) small size. [Lol, you could say it was like the/a 'hobbit' of crystals!;)]

And now some differences. I saw the pyramid as being light; both light coloured and energetically light, both inside and out. This included the pyramid itself and what was done with/inside of it.
-The group of people in the ceremony I recall was mixed gender; a balanced group is what it felt like, in every respect.
-And somehow 'representative'. Representative of the community as a whole, I guess. The group and the ceremony were certainly transparent to the community. People involved in the ceremony were part of the community. They came from the community to participate in the ceremony and elevate the energy of the community by doing so with a trickle-out effect. They went back to living in the community, feeling better about themselves and each other.
-It was all done in broad daylight (figuratively and literally), in a completely transparent way. The hoods were there, but down, along our backs, except during specific points of the ceremony where it helped concentrate our energy. We did wear long capes, which also helped to focus; though were not used to hide.
-Over lifetimes (this is where time begins to feel 'layered' in my session), this energetic trickle-out became connected (as your session mentions) to other pyramids. And... eventually... (over many more lifetimes) it started to feel 'off', darker, more like what your session describes.

When I read that the monks sat back-to-back, separate from each other and the energy bounced anticlockwise, that all feels 'backward' and 'not right'.
-I feel like I want to pull away from it.
-It feels like that was not what it was intended for.
-I wonder why would someone do that? Who would want that?
-I can't connect with this being used for domination and separating people from their free will, though it feels very important! So harsh!s:p
All this (back-to-back etc) resonates with how I started to feel toward the end of the session; my questioning of the energy coming from the pyramid and increasing disconnection from all that was involved. And a decision not to post until I sorted out how I felt about it.

Oh, and Stargazer will probably love this too. As I write this I see a blue jay outside the window. Key phrase (in Ted Andrews
book "Animal Speak") for blue jay is "the Proper use of Power"<3 I've been noticing a lot of blue jays around lately<:)
More phrases (same source) connected to this post: "the word 'jay' comes from the Latin 'gaia'", "It has the ability to link the heavens and earth, to access each for greater power", "time of greater resourcefulness and adaptability is about to unfold", "If the jay has flown into your life, it indicates that you are moving into a time where you can begin to develop the innate royalty that is within you, or simply be a pretender to the throne. It all depends upon you. The jay has no qualms, it will teach you either direction."
Lots to ponder here, folks! I think this message is for all of us. (Yes, me too!<:):nail:eek:)

Oh boy, the jay is back (this is taking some time to write and he has been busy meantime). He has found a seed I put in a pot outside the window. He has it in his beak and seems to be trying to figure out how to open it, (presumably?) to eat it. He was so close that we were looking at each other, eye to eye, a hand's reach away (w a window between). He is pretty fearless, but he had his prize and flew off just a bit, 'just in case'. Then came back, of course:-))
Now he's flying around all over the treetops. Wonder what he's up to?

Last edited:

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
And a salute to you, Hailstones Melt for the courage to write about these dark deeds and post them to the public.
That takes cajones!:pO.o:D:bag

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
When I read that the monks sat back-to-back, separate from each other and the energy bounced anticlockwise, that all feels 'backward' and 'not right'.
-I feel like I want to pull away from it.
-It feels like that was not what it was intended for.
-I wonder why would someone do that? Who would want that?
Those who chose to experience the dark have sure had to work awfully hard to keep up the illusion that we are separate from Source! I’m very glad to see that it’s hard to conceal the truth.

As I see it though, they’re just doing their job—we wouldn’t be able to have that experience without them.

I don’t condone what they do, nor do I wish to experience any more of it, but I do understand their work and its purpose. I’ll be exceedingly grateful when we can re-establish some much needed balance to this “crap storm” and achieve a more natural balance of “dark” and “light”.

Reactions: Snowmelt

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Those who chose to experience the dark have sure had to work awfully hard to keep up the illusion that we are separate from Source! I’m very glad to see that it’s hard to conceal the truth.

As I see it though, they’re just doing their job—we wouldn’t be able to have that experience without them.

I don’t condone what they do, nor do I wish to experience any more of it, but I do understand their work and its purpose. I’ll be exceedingly grateful when we can re-establish some much needed balance to this “crap storm” and achieve a more natural balance of “dark” and “light”.
Deeeep, contented sigh!:-D

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
a very interesting lecture and another question what is hidden but not still found in me

OP
Snowmelt

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
For anyone interested, I did a little research on Malachite. As I mentioned, it came up in the session first, and here is some research I did recently:

From: https://www.crystalvaults.com/crystal-encyclopedia/malachite

(less than 50%)

Malachite Uses and Purposes - Overview

Malachite is a protection stone, absorbing negative energies and pollutants from the atmosphere and from the body. It guards against radiation of all kinds, clears electromagnetic pollution and heals earth energies. [Hall, 183] Keep near microwaves in the kitchen and televisions in living areas. In the workplace Malachite protects against noise, over-bright fluorescent lighting, and harmful rays from technological equipment, negative phone calls and emails. [Eason, 283]

Malachite Spiritual Energy

Malachite has the ability to serve different purposes for different people. For those highly evolved and dedicated to humanitarian purposes, it assists in grounding higher energies onto the planet for those purposes. For those in a purification process, Malachite acts as a purger and a mirror to the subconscious, reflecting into the conscious mind that which needs to be cleansed.

This stone is dense and nontransparent, absorbing energy instead of emitting it (my emphasis). Place Malachite stones over areas that are diseased or painful, to draw out the negative energy and surface the causes for it. Because of the absorbing properties, it is important to cleanse the stones after such use. [Raphaell, 144]

Malachite can be a powerful ally for those waiting for their reality to change. It reminds us we have come here to co-create with the Universe, and helps in identifying the steps necessary to bring dreams, visions and wishes into physical reality. [Ahsian, 248]

Malachite stimulates dreams and brings memories vividly to life. [Hall, 184] It is also an excellent stone for the re-birthing process, providing easy disposal of opposing encounters. [Melody, 395]

Meditation with Malachite

Malachite reveals the truth about oneself and brings to the surface that which is unknown or unseen to the conscious mind. When used, worn or meditated upon, it will draw out and reflect whatever is impeding spiritual growth, and is best used in conjunction with meditation to help balance and release the debris that is revealed. [Raphaell, 145]

To break negative patterns of behavior, speak your fears and sorrows aloud daily as you hold the crystal, then, leave it in a sheltered place outdoors overnight to carry away the fears. [Eason, 283]

Malachite Divination

Malachite can be used for scrying. Journeying through its convoluted patterns releases the mind, assisting in receiving insights from the subconscious or messages from the future. [Hall, 183]

Malachite in Ancient Lore and Legend

Malachite is one of the oldest known stones, used for thousands of years for its healing and transforming properties. In ancient Egypt, Malachite was used by the upper classes as one of their main power stones, serving as a grounding force to help them channel higher energies onto the planet.

The pharaohs often lined the inside of their headdresses with Malachite, believing it helped them rule wisely. [Raphaell, 143] It was also pulverized into a fine powder and used as a brilliant eye shadow. This green adornment was not only cosmetic, it was reported to stimulate clear vision and insight. [Mella, 90]​

This website has plenty more information about malachite, as it has many more uses. There is a qualifying caution given that it is toxic in its natural state, so be careful how it is handled or applied, and use a polished stone, not a raw, powdery one. Note the absorbing qualities of malachite, a fact I was not consciously aware of at the time of the session.

I was interested to see if the Chinese had a specific love of malachite (since the session named it as Chinese stone) and here are some images I found of carved or polished malachite done in the Chinese tradition:-

thEA2Z8087.jpg thY5RE3JUN.jpg thWSJ8SI98.jpg thRVSOUR5T.jpg

Reactions: Stargazer and Lila
OP
Snowmelt

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia

Healing properties of Malachite

Malachite is a stone that should not be used for physical healing. Malachite has been called the "mirror of the soul". It is variable in its condition. It reaches the inner feelings of the person and reflects what is there, negative or positive. It is so beautiful that one would like to wear it in jewelry, but caution must be used when wearing Malachite. It will always reflect how you feel, if you feel negative don't wear Malachite. It reminds us that we have a dual nature and it is up to each person to know and rule his own person. To help get rid of nightmares, keep a piece of Malachite in your bedroom.

Use with copper to increase the power of malachite.

OP
Snowmelt

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
From: https://www.howlatm.com/malachite-meanings-and-uses#sthash.3DuqaOTl.dpbs

Malachite qualities

Mentally...
Malachite strengthens your understanding of concepts. It enables you to absorb information more quickly as your imagination makes you strong and aware of how to handle it. Thought can flow very quickly and decisions can be made without much contemplation. Malachite strengthens the capacity to observe. Even the tiniest things are realized much more quickly and their meaning is easily recognized.​

Looking through this research above, I think that the malachite covering the pyramids was used more for its mental, absorbtive and psychic stimulating qualities, which in turn would be enhanced by the physical pyramidal structures.

Reactions: Stargazer and Lila
OP
Snowmelt

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Regarding pyramidal energetic qualities:

From: http://www.subtleenergies.com/ORMus/tw/pyramids.htm

Apex Energy
Both the pyramid (with a square base) and the cone (with a circular base) are believed to energize the alchemical ORMUS materials. Some ORMUS researchers suspect that the vortex energy, which emits from the apex of these two shapes, is integral to energizing the ORMUS elements. You can see another version of the Kirlian photograph of this vortex energy from a pyramid below:

pyramidenergy2.jpg

The Russian entomologist Viktor S. Grebennikov...
...Grebennikov also claimed that he could feel energies emitting from the apex of a pyramid:

You will soon pick up an active zone, a "clot", where the Egyptians had their tombs. Another active zone (a flame) above the top of the pyramid is also well-perceived by the indicator if you drag its end over the top. The "clot" and the "flame" are well-felt by the finger inserted into he pyramid, or your palm moved above it after some practice. The pyramid effect, which generated many scary and mysterious stories over the centuries, is one of the CSE manifestations. (My edit: CSE stands for Cavity Structural Effect)

236c.gif

Last edited:

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Did you see Maryann's tarot reading for this week? It seems very pertinent to this discussion about our heritage and codes passed down the generations. Especially this part which is the Ten of Pentacle in the Foundation:

What you have in every atom of your being is the magic of manifestation. The ability to bring into being is a trait not only of sorcerers or saints, but a fundamental birthright of being human. You are part of a lineage of noble genetics, and now is the time to look into the past and reconnect with the “magic” of ancient days. The blood that flows in your veins shimmers with the magic of a golden age, the codes yet present from generation to generation. In this is the true treasure of civilization, and from this is a new era brought forth. Look to the wisdom of the ages, look with love and reverence, and bend the neck in humility. This is not a time to look outwardly for your golden age to come, but to look into who you are as a people. The golden age already exists at the edges of your reality. Honor where you are sourced and you will bring the golden age more prominently into your world.
https://www.transients.info/roundtable/threads/paradise-is-not-lost-nines-path-pleiadian-tarot-week-of-october-11.3708/

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Check out what you can buy from Spaceweather.com!

PYRAMID FLIES THROUGH SOLAR STORM:
On Sept. 10, 2017, giant sunspot AR2673 exploded, producing an X8-class solar flare. The powerful blast accelerated a stream of electrons and protons toward Earth. By the time the particles arrived, this crystal pyramid was waiting for them at the top of Earth's atmosphere:

What was it doing up there? It hitched a ride onboard a space weather balloon, launched by the students of Earth to Sky Calculus to measure radiation from the flare. In addition to the pyramid (flown for fundraising), the balloon's payload carried an array of X-ray/gamma-ray detectors, cameras, temperature/pressure sensors, GPS altimeters and, of course, extra pyramids.

You can have one for $119.95. Each pyramid comes with a unique gift card showing the crystal floating at the top of Earth's atmosphere. The interior of the card tells the story of the flight and confirms that this gift has been to the edge of space and back again.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)