The Purple Jellyfish (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Nostradamus predicted strange creatures would appear from the depths of the ocean as the shift in consciousness took place. Here's a purple jellyfish found at Coolum Beach on the Sunshine Coast in Australia, back in May, 2014. “It's straight out of science fiction," marine biologist Dr Lisa Gershwin is quoted as saying. “It's an electric, vibrant, wow purple.” Lisa mentioned that the tentacles—or oral arms—were about a meter long and covered in microscopic mouths. It was reported as a new species at the time.

41427741_10160768423745057_7563073547216617472_n.jpg
There's been a lot of new discoveries in recent years but not everyone takes notice until it's given a bit of sensationalism — such is the style of the Daily Mail, which is the source of this story.

I wonder what else we will see in the future, coming up from the depths of the deep blue sea?

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Many of these animals come originally from other star systems, as we receive the Cosmic energies they are arriving now to stay.
I've got similar info - coming through a portal near earth and being transported to the surface.

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
I have info from at least 2 sources that say all life on Earth was seeded, from many worlds, and it then evolved on its own. For lack of a better word, I will call them mediums, a male and female medium.

Reactions: Lila and Stargazer
OP
Laron

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
I have info from at least 2 sources that say all life on Earth was seeded, from many worlds, and it then evolved on its own. For lack of a better word, I will call them mediums, a male and female medium.
That's been my experience in terms of the information that I consider credible which I have come across.

In the last transcribed QHHT (past life session) that I conducted, this topic came up in great detail which I will include below. Dolores Cannon's books, The Keepers of the Gardens and The Custodians are a great resource to learn from in this regard, with her information coming from among thousands of her clients that she's regressed with QHHT.

The Pleiadian Homeworld & Sparking Of Souls — QHHT Session by Laron, https://laron.nz/pleiadian-homeworld-sparking-souls-qhht/.

Summary of areas covered:
  • The beginning is a location she kept coming back to throughout the session as more info became available. Firstly the wildlife around her seemed extra-large, and also very strange, indicating she may not be in a physical form.
  • The most amazing day of her current life and then the worst day, helping her let go of an attachment.
  • Reliving the moment she became aware of the attack on the twin towers on 9/11; this acted as a catalyst for change for her. Leah met someone important as a result, as well as making plans and decisions that changed her future.
  • A scene from her great, great, great grandfathers past life emphasizes the importance of their family’s land. She’s given a personal message from him directly.
  • Further info back at the first scene explains what Leah is, as well as a surprise creature that appears. Hints indicate Leah is a curious being, exploring the land and life.
  • A scene of her granny appears, bringing back a memory that reminds her of an important lesson. A guide of hers is revealed.
  • The first scene again: She meets a being that provides her a gift, reminding her of home and where she is from, which is described in detail. (This has a big impact on her consciousness.) Further info reveals who and what she is, as well as why she is here; the activation of physical life forms so that souls can come in for experiences in the Earth School. (A very detailed and long section with some really deep info.)
  • Leah also returns to her higher self, as well as seeing where she comes from as a star seed, and a whole lot more including important information about me.

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
Thank you Laron. I love all the details you give, I'm a details guy! I use the details which I then assemble in my mind to form a cohesive big picture of a concept.

For the link you gave to your site, I think I did read that somewhere. I just read it yesterday in fact. Odd coincidence! Yes I remember the pictures! I did read it before I found your reply here.

Reactions: Laron

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)