The Puncture — An Astral Vision For Humanity From 2011 (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
Sinera submitted a new article.

The Puncture — An Astral Vision For Humanity From 2011
Since there is again a lot of talk about the incoming energies for a 'shift' of humanity, I felt reminded of my own "Vision for Humanity" I was given in the year 2011 during an astral projection.

I met a guy after the experience, mostly in dream scenes, and came to know him as (or call him) the 'sullen poet'. He had long dark hair—bound back in aponytail— and based on attire and facial expression, he looked like an early 19th century romantic poet (think of a mix of Shelley, Byron, Poe). He could be a guide or a part of my Higher Self—if there's a difference.

The interesting thing is not only the experience/vision itself, but the discussion with a forum friend afterwards. While exploring other possibilities of interpretation, which are all valid, the interesting point is the...
Click here to continue on to the original article. You will be able to comment using a Disqus account (www.disqus.com) if you are logged in with Disqus.

Last edited by a moderator:

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Sinera, I think your vision is a true prophetic vision. 6 years have passed since you saw this Vision, and what you saw is becoming lived reality. I think your interpretation is on track. Real visions only happen once in a great while (think of the prophecy in Harry Potter series, by Sybill Trelawney. She was always missing the mark until she had one of her great, true visions). The beams of light may have been from an alien spaceship, but more likely they are beams from the heart (earthed, rooted, going upward. Roots and wings).

Apparently, the Great Pyramid at Giza has been there much longer than historical dating methods assume. In one of Barbara Marciniak's channels, it is stated that the Great Pyramid is actually an acupuncture point (on the leyline grid), because as energy travels up from its concentrated tip, it also travels down into the bowels of the Earth, as it goes much deeper than is generally known. The idea that the ancients could acupuncture sacred sites on the grid (whether "god-guided" or not) is exciting. We are also acupuncture needles, with legs.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I've been seeing this play out lately, with me as the acupuncture point, smoothing out surrounding energies and events. I believe if we are present and listen to guidance, we will know what to do. It may be as simple as calming some boys, or it may be far more. In any case, we are ready.

Last weekend 3 boys next door were playing outside, and I could tell they were getting fractious. So, I grabbed my bucket of sidewalk chalk, went outside, sat on our driveway, and began drawing. I heard "palm tree", as I sat down and drew a picture of an island with a palm tree, ocean, and fish. In a few minutes, they migrated over, picked up chalk and started drawing. Peace was restored. I did not really look at what they were drawing until this morning - everyone drew an island with palm trees on different parts of the driveway.

OP
Sinera

Sinera

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
As an update to this, let me add that I very recently discovered this nice graph posted on another forum which again is supposedly (did not check though) from a website of a scientist who is also a drowser and kinesiologist if I remember correctly.

It is astounding how it fits my vision even better regarding the mentioned ranges and intervals. Don't know how he got to these scales, maybe also by measuring it out somehow (drowsing, kinesiology)?

However it is amazing how it fits my vision from 2011. I did not know any of these charts or similar ones back then (if they already existed, don't know).

Even more astounding is that fact that the 700 mark in this graph is exactly the one I mentioned as the top area for humanity to reach and here it indeed starts with 'enlightenment' (going up to 1000, yet in my version it was til 800 only, for humanity, this one seems to refer to individuals though).

The "Higher Self / Sullen Poet" also stated, as you can see in my original test, that we are at approximately 60 points now (or back then in 2011, maybe we are higher now?). So this would then match the state of 'apathy'. This could indeed still be fitting for a great part of 'unawakened' humanity. Of course other states or emotions such as fear (100) or anger (150) could also apply. I wonder why they are higher than apathy though, maybe because there is more 'aliveness' (more wakefulness) in them?

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
The synchronicity with your vision is very interesting. It would also be interesting to know the methodology practised by the dowser, to see if there was a baseline/subsequent approach used, or other method of correlation.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Sinera, the book this came from is, I believe, 'Power versus Force, the hidden determinents of human behaviour' by David R Hawkins, a psychologist. if I recall correctly, he used a 1000 point scale from the start and kinesthesiology, done on many people w many questions over the course of many years to eventually come up w the graph/scale. I found portions of the book a bit of a slog bc of repetition but his description of his own process enthralling. He has since written a series of books.

Better yet, from point of view (: is that your puncture now reminds me of something in my qhht session. I say that it reminds me NOW because it did not click this way when I first read your description. Very intriguing! I plan to finish the transcription of my qhht soon and post it so you can see for yourself what you think.

PS sorry about the capitals. My keyboard has no italics and waaaay too much autocorrection for my taste.

OP
Sinera

Sinera

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
Sinera, the book this came from is, I believe, 'Power versus Force, the hidden determinents of human behaviour' by David R Hawkins, a psychologist. if I recall correctly, he used a 1000 point scale from the start and kinesthesiology, done on many people w many questions over the course of many years to eventually come up w the graph/scale. I found portions of the book a bit of a slog bc of repetition but his description of his own process enthralling. He has since written a series of books.

Better yet, from point of view (: is that your puncture now reminds me of something in my qhht session. I say that it reminds me NOW because it did not click this way when I first read your description. Very intriguing! I plan to finish the transcription of my qhht soon and post it so you can see for yourself what you think.

PS sorry about the capitals. My keyboard has no italics and waaaay too much autocorrection for my taste.
:tsgn a lot for the info and update. I admit I was really a bit too lazy to do the research myself. The poster on that forum just posted the pic and then some others asked and one answered where it was from, but only in short.

Yes, I really look forward to reading your 'Puncture-QHHT' session!
:)

Reactions: Lila and Stargazer

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
The idea that the ancients could acupuncture sacred sites on the grid (whether "god-guided" or not) is exciting. We are also acupuncture needles, with legs.
From the transcript of Energetic Synthesis - Historical Timeline Trigger Events (by Lisa Renee) August 2017:

However, each person is an acupuncture point of frequency, transmitting and receiving energy signals, consciousness memories, and timelines that are unique to them.

Reactions: Lila

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)