The Promise of Radiant Transformation: Nine's Path Pleiadian Tarot, Nov. 30 (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Maryann

Frequency Modulator
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 25, 2016
ninespath.com
Maryann submitted a new article.

The Promise of Radiant Transformation: Nine's Path Pleiadian Tarot, Nov. 30
Pleiadian tarot interpreted through the lens of Nine: We're almost out of the woods. Can you sense that? It's ok if you don't yet, as you may be absorbed in the matter of what you hold in your heart. Belief and hope are precious things, after all. Settle in the flow of warmth and abundance, and allow yourself to receive. As you do, remember that you carry the fire of divine light within. Let it shine. The transformation is at hand. Read on for details about each of the cards in this week's Pleiadian tarot spread.

Summary: Watching, scrying, letting yourself be carried forward from one territory to another has brought you to a point of beginning to believe. But what do you believe? Do you hold the cup of promise or of bitter emptiness? While you...
Click here to continue on to the original article. (You can comment if logged into a transients.info Roundtable Forum account.)

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
"Your thoughts have greater protection than mere armor can give. However, you do wear some heavy shielding. Could it be that the weight of your protective gear is slowing down the rate at which you access greater freedom and light? Is it hindering your ability to be flexible in the balance of all things now converging upon you?"

Boy, did this one strike a chord with me! I've had a very strong habit of "over-preparing" for things and I'm slowly learning to ditch all my fear-driven needs for protection, preparation, and over-thinking. I'm finding that being present in the "Now" moment, paying attention to what's going on around me, and trusting in my own abilities and knowing are far better at keeping me "out of harm's way".

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)