The Primary Cause Of Addiction (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
(This was actually posted days ago but I noticed the settings for the plugin i use to bridge the comments/auto thread creation of articles on the Forum was reset, so I just fixed the settings and made sure a thread was created for Sean's posts)

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
This really helps me understand what is going on with my daughter, who is an unusual person because she came into this life in a high state of purity (and when very young stated that she remembered being a gas cloud before she was born - which I interpret to mean nebula) but she has an addictive personality and she fights an unbearable weight of pain from fear and anxiety every day. Her drive, passion and motivation is all regulated by her addiction and her suffering, and has been the cause of many unsettled years for me. I have known fear is behind it all, and she also rejects any spiritual help I have tried to give her. So I feel that is something she will have to arrive at in her own good time, when the burden of suffering is thrown off when she decides to help herself.

Reactions: Alain and Laron

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
I remember a QHHT session I did where the client was part of the atmosphere surrounding the planet, as in not just the clouds but the gases and so on that made up all of it.

Reactions: Snowmelt

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Yes, my daughter told me about it when she was under the age of 10, she didn't have all the words, such as in how large it was, I got the idea it was as large as the state of Texas, but she didn't say that, of course. Just very large. We also discussed how before being born, the place where she was, was pure white. This goes along with my understanding that the place where one visits after death is also pure white. Some religions also concur with this. None of this knowledge she had when so young could have been learned (even from me).

Reactions: Laron

One65

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Jul 31, 2018
Canada
This really helps me understand what is going on with my daughter, who is an unusual person because she came into this life in a high state of purity... but she has an addictive personality and she fights an unbearable weight of pain from fear and anxiety every day. Her drive, passion and motivation is all regulated by her addiction and her suffering... I have known fear is behind it all, and she also rejects any spiritual help I have tried to give her. So I feel that is something she will have to arrive at in her own good time, when the burden of suffering is thrown off when she decides to help herself.
HM, I have one of those too. She has always been different; a child of extremes in all ways. Pure of heart, yet a true handful. We used to joke that she was a "powerful force of nature" when she was little. Her teens were extremely painful and we watched in agony. She has an addictive personality and can't seem to stay away from things and people who are clearly going to harm her. The reasons eluded me and caused me great pain. Until... I asked a very good psychic about all my kids. She explained that my daughter was an Elemental being, and has not incarnated on Earth as a human before. She wants to experience life on Earth in it's "fullness". It really made a lot of sense. I have since adjusted how I look at some of her choices. I am definitely going to try to steer her when she gets too far off track, but the rest is all up to her. In the end she feels less resistance from me and is less inclined to push at the boundaries. Acceptance has helped both sides.

Perhaps your daughter has a similar path. Just a thought.

Hope that helps in some way.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
HM, I have one of those too. She has always been different; a child of extremes in all ways. Pure of heart, yet a true handful. We used to joke that she was a "powerful force of nature" when she was little. Her teens were extremely painful and we watched in agony. She has an addictive personality and can't seem to stay away from things and people who are clearly going to harm her. The reasons eluded me and caused me great pain. Until... I asked a very good psychic about all my kids. She explained that my daughter was an Elemental being, and has not incarnated on Earth as a human before. She wants to experience life on Earth in it's "fullness". It really made a lot of sense. I have since adjusted how I look at some of her choices. I am definitely going to try to steer her when she gets too far off track, but the rest is all up to her. In the end she feels less resistance from me and is less inclined to push at the boundaries. Acceptance has helped both sides.

Perhaps your daughter has a similar path. Just a thought.

Hope that helps in some way.
I truly appreciate your thoughts on this. In my case, it has gone so far I need to regularly see a Counsellor to see where in my mothering I might be letting her down. This could be true because as a youngster I rebelled against all boundaries, being one of the earlier hippy generation (but in my case, it was rebellion, then living in a spiritual commune that was completely opposite to the societal mores and norms). And the Counsellor always gets me to reflect on how I set boundaries (if at all). She told me yesterday after another major push-around and bullying session (from her Dad to me in the matter of my daughter buying her first car) and in the way my daughter also treats me, that I have set this all up for myself, and that if I don't draw stricter boundaries I am just harming her personality by not letting her see where her choices reside. It's not just with my daughter that I haven't set good boundaries - it's with everyone in my entire life. Constantly being pushed around and taken advantage of, and me having a naturally kind streak (Piscean) but allowing myself to get walked on.

I also see that my daughter is attracted to the downward swirl, but then her natural intelligence lifts her. At this stage of play, I think her intelligence is going to win out.

I do perceive the truth of the starseed souls, and how living in polarity and duality is something new for them that they wish to experience, or how else will they get a handle on all that happens here. I do see that, and it's been part of the journey to have knowledge of things that can't be openly shared, because of the cognitive dissonance all around about.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)