The Power Rises: Nine's Path Pleiadian Tarot, Dec. 22 (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Maryann

Frequency Modulator
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 25, 2016
ninespath.com
Maryann submitted a new article.

The Power Rises: Nine's Path Pleiadian Tarot, Dec. 22
Pleiadian tarot interpreted through the lens of Nine: Last week may have blasted you right out of the ground you know. You might be seeing things from a new perspective. Allow that to integrate within a higher level of mastery, as your internal codes wind higher and you emerge with a greater sense of truth. The kingdom of the heart is coming. Read on for details about each of the cards in this week's Pleiadian tarot spread.

Summary: Letting go to find your power will help you shift from mental stress into the open freedom of the limitless kingdom of the heart. What has been a source of care no longer need hold you in its field. As you release, you rise. The energy unleashed in recent days has blasted you right out of your comfort zone....
Click here to continue on to the original article. (You can comment if logged into a transients.info Roundtable Forum account.)

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Yes to all you wrote. Definitely describes my life right now.

Reactions: Stargazer

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Last week may have blasted you right out of the ground you know.
Yes, and in several ways it blasted not just my socks with it but my hair and several internal organs as well, lol!

Edit: and oh boy, does this week's message reverberate with echoes of messages I seem to be getting everywhere now!

Last edited:
Reactions: Stargazer

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)