The Power of One Voice (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
One concerned Georgia voter, Joseph Rossi, thought something was amiss with the Fulton County (Georgia) vote counts, and he began his own investigation. Being a retired executive from the corporate world, he had both the time and expertise. Carefully, itemizing the problems, he presented his findings to the secretary of state's office - time and time again, but was rebuffed. Finally, he found a way to the Governor's office. They paid attention, researched his findings, found them credible, and sent them to the State Election Board, which announced they are reviewing the data.

It has been a year since the election fiasco in this country - and especially in Georgia, Michigan, and Arizona - with no remedies or resolutions. Anyone with a fairly functional brain could see there was funny business going on.

What have we been thinking in the last 12 months?
  • The voter fraud was so obvious that the results in several states would be in question, and Vice-President Pence would not certify the election. Nope.
  • Election results in critical states would be reviewed and over-turned. Nope.
  • States would adopt serious controls on elections. Nope.
  • People would become disheartened and give up. Well, most have, but thank goodness for Mr. Rossi and others like him.
Personally, I thought enough fraud would be uncovered, illuminated, and acted upon that there would be another election in the spring. One of my earlier Lindometer Readings was about an election of the people in what seemed like spring. Ah well, maybe next spring.....

In the end, Mr. Rossi’s findings, which the Georgia Secretary of State’s office ignored, attempted to diminish and then summarily dismissed, were investigated and confirmed by the office of the Governor. This bears repeating. The same exact list of 36 allegations excused and rejected by the Secretary of State, were investigated and confirmed by the Georgia Governor’s office.
The confirmation further discredits the Secretary of State’s office and renders the results of the hand count unreliable. Because the hand-count results have been used as the reason to dismiss all other challenges, those problems are now more relevant and important to resolve than ever before. Such as those raised by VoterGA, which include thousands of duplicate ballot images and the tens of thousands of missing ballot images. VoterGA is an election integrity organization led by Garland Favorito. In fact, some of the now-validated Rossi findings were separately and independently discovered by VoterGA, lending credence to those that have not yet been reviewed by the state.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Linda, I need a scratch-my-head icon!

Reactions: Linda
OP
Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Linda, I need a scratch-my-head icon!
The subject of voter fraud in the USA is complicated for people who live here, much less those in other countries. Here, like everywhere else, every institution, corporation, governing body is compromised. The only way for any meaningful change is voting reasonable people into the positions. However, if the voting system also is compromised, then how will that ever work!!

The virus, vax, mandates, rising prices, potential wars, etc. have taken over the news cycles, and therefore, the attention of the public. Of course, it was intentional - the primary role of the media is to shift attention away from an issue, as well as mold the ideas of the population.

I like this story because it is about the actions of one man, who would not be deterred. Similar stories are coming from recent elections in local school boards - reasonable people stepped up, ran for a seat, and many were elected. They will change the course in their area, but then that it is were it all starts.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)