The Post-Awakening Thrive Guide – 9 Steps to Embrace the Path of Light (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Vickie

Roaming Contributor
Retired Moderator
Jul 23, 2016
Arkansas, USA
IMG_5173.JPG

January 18th, 2017
By Juliet Tang
Contributing writer for Wake Up World

“I woke up… so now what?”

If you are reading this article, chances are, you are going through an awakening that is rocking your world. Well, you’ve come to the right place…

Awakening involves the realization that we have been living within perceived and programmed limitations as well as the decision to embody the higher, or the true self – the part of us that is infinite universal consciousness that has the ability to be, do and haveanything we can dream of. It is a process of re-identifying who we are as we are slowly tapping into our true essence, the part of us that is beyond the body and mind.

The spiritual journey is a unique one for each of us, and I am offering this guide based on my personal awakening experience as well as those whom I have had the honor to assist. The key in any spiritual teaching is that there is no definitive, or right or wrong path; there is only what works for you.

1. The Temptation of Emotional Bypassing
There is a reason why Law of Attraction is probably one of the most popular spiritual teachings, and why even folks who do not claim to be spiritual use the term. My own hilarious experience with it began over a decade ago when I was gifted with a book that the gift-er claimed could get me any “stuff” I wanted. I spent months writing affirmations and elaborate paragraphs while waiting for my dreams to arrive at my door like pizza delivery — and, needless to say, none came.

It is common that initially as some of us begin the awakening journey, we are actually driven by the fears and lacks from unfavorable life circumstances such as a disabling illness, a divorce, poverty, a prolonged painful circumstance, a loss of a job or the death of a loved one. Going from that note, it is completely natural of us to expect some sort of tangible outcome that includes better health, more abundance, healthier relationships or some mystical encounter as a result of doing this work. We also live in a society where the idea of instant gratification is so embedded in our collective psyche that until we release that belief, we will always be placing terms and conditions around everything we do.

Conscious manifestation is a crucial component of awakening and there is absolutely no reason to deny ourselves of the dreams we have. After all, this is why we are here, to evolve and create! However, the beginning of the awakening journey always consists of the resurfacing of lifetimes’ worth of repressed emotions, trauma and unconscious beliefs waiting to be processed and integrated. It is especially tempting at this stage to bypass the intense emotions and force ourselves to focus on only positive thoughts so we may attract the desirable outcomes into our lives.

Contrary to how rushed we feel, this is the time to slow down, practice presence and allow the emotions to come up and come through. You will get to manifest soon, I promise, but the conscious mind must be in complete harmony with the unconscious mind for any kind of positive thinking or affirmations to work the way they are intended to work. Without having released the unconscious and deep-seated limiting beliefs, the vibration of those beliefs is the invoice we are writing to the universe and we will receive what we put out. The practice of medication or shenpa can be helpful in assisting anchoring us in the present moment.

Continue

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)