The Pleiadian Homeworld & Sparking Of Souls — QHHT Session by Laron (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Laron submitted a new article
Via laron.nz: In May 2016 I visited a friend in Mississippi, USA, and conducted this past life regression session using the QHHT method. I consider it one of the best sessions I have facilitated.

Because of how deep Leah went she had no recollection of the higher self section of the session after I brought her out. When talking to her a few days ago, two years on, she had...
Continue to read the full article on transients.info

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
That is amazing Laron. I loved reading it and totally get the Pleiadian connection. I often see balls of blue light, sometimes tiny, sometimes bigger. Just reminding me. Thank you so much for this article, the work in transcribing it. And thank you Leah for sharing of yourself. So glad to hear your daughter;s seizures have stopped.

Reactions: Laron

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
"if you remember you wouldn’t stay here"
- it's what I also think quite often after waking up, sometimes it feels I've been at a much better place that feels more like HOME although I do not remember anything of it for the most part :-/s

OP
Laron

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
That is amazing Laron. I loved reading it and totally get the Pleiadian connection. I often see balls of blue light, sometimes tiny, sometimes bigger. Just reminding me. Thank you so much for this article, the work in transcribing it. And thank you Leah for sharing of yourself. So glad to hear your daughter;s seizures have stopped.
It was so funny at the end when they came together laughing, but I have to ask these questions for the reader, acting as the investigator or scientist, it's not always for me, it's to get it logged and recorded on audio (eventually to be written). Leah wants to remain completely anonymous so I had to change a number of names in the article, but otherwise the rest should be accurate. (Leah is not on the forum if anyone is wondering, BUT, she was a visitor to transients in the longer term past, that's how she found me.)

I've done a few distant energy healings for her daughter, before meeting them — I really wanted to get that resolved in the session, but you can't interfere when it's part of their plan like that. I really was so happy to hear that they stopped. It was really impeding her life, even at that young age. It meant she couldn't do certain things by her self.

- it's what I also think quite often after waking up, sometimes it feels I've been at a much better place that feels more like HOME although I do not remember anything of it for the most part :-/s
I know the feeling, and I feel so much goes on that I'm not aware of, but is very real, (real like here), outside of this place, whether I'm sleeping, meditating or awake.

Reactions: Lila and Sinera

Rhonda Marie

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 31, 2016
This was a great read, Laron. Very fascinating. I've had a strong connection with the Plaeides for the past three years. Thank you for this write up.

Reactions: Lila and Laron

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)