The Pleiadian alphabet (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
We call them the Pleiadians for their star system of the Pleiades, which is a group of 7 stars, but they call themselves the Plejarans for their planet named Plejara. Here is their alphabet I found. There have been some crashed discs with writing on some of the beams but I no longer have those images. Here's the alphabet which may come in handy later. Notice the similarities to one of the Futhark languages used by the Vikings. When Billy Meier was contacted by the Pleiadians he said they used some ancient German dialect when they spoke. Is there a connection between Vikings and ancient Germans?

Also notice the D symbol matches exactly the Greek symbol for delta. Also look at the O with 2 dots over it, and compare it to theta. The even more ancient symbol for theta was a circle with a plus sign in it, which is also the astrological sign for earth. Also see the letter P and it's similarity to the pi symbol. And U looks very similar to the micron symbol which is still in use today and means microns.

Plejaren Alphabet.jpg
Do you see any astrological symbols? What about the symbol for W? It's close to the symbol for Pluto.

Last edited:

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
The strange thing is their seem to exist different alphabeth for them. Even everywhere an enormous diversity

Reactions: Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Do you see any astrological symbols? What about the symbol for W? It's close to the symbol for Pluto.
W is also very similar to the 'hand mirror' symbol for Venus.
The symbol for H reminds me a bit of an upside down Sagittarius symbol.
B like Y and A like a European 7; intriguing.
L like lambda.
D like delta is also the symbol for change (in chemistry?)
R like backwards 5; also intriguing; quite a few numbers.
My favourite might be S like upside down T.

Interesting that all of the letters in English are represented + some more.
Also that the letters that English has the same are I, J, and V.

I'm sure there are more. This is really intriguing:cool:

Reactions: Snowmelt

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
Ok this one makes the 2nd pleiadian alphabeth i see quite different

Has each planet it s own alphabeth?

Reactions: Lila
OP
therium

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
Alain, the website seems to be the wrong one, I get taken to blog.ninthpath.com. It's a blog, there are only 5 posts, and I can find nothing about transmissions.

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
the first was out of the head but it was a wrong site, i changed the site on both posts so there is no unwanted event

Reactions: Snowmelt

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)