The place we belong (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Henda

Mystic Healer and Astral Explorer Author
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
I have always been asking myself, when I was a child, what I was doing with the family I incarnated in here. I remember when I was 4 years old, I had a special connection with my French teacher at the French school where I have been learning French so early although I was having many problems dealing with the rules. I did not understand why I always wanted to be in another place than that country where I was born although I liked pretty much the simple life we had. I knew I was different and wanted always to show it. This is also probably part of the sag I am with the proud leo as ascendent.
I dreamed of a different life from my mother and my dad and was always dreaming of travelling and discovering new countries meeting new people. I think that this is part of the star seed I am.
Being a star seed makes us feel lonely and we learn by the time that loneliness is just inside as when we feel one with the Universe we feel we are part of a great journey.
May be we are now all going through this and that it is not only a star seed stuff, the New Earth has a new shape in our consciousness and it is becoming more and more real and inspiring in spite of all those who carry on thinking about frontiers and nationalities and so on...

We are from everywhere actually. Our social barriers want us to be from here belonging to that place exclusively as if we were born to be only that person and not another one. As I see more and more with my soul our multidimensional state of mind and being, I am able to understand now why in my childhood I was feeling like a stranger in my home country. I came from so far, and was incarnating in different planes at the same time, and amongst all with different lives, different paths.
That is the amazing discovery of my latest travels through parallel worlds. This is given to me for a purpose and I always ask my spiritual guides why they sent me there and there and there to see my different lives in different worlds, and in many of these I have some members of my family here incarnated in these other plans but making different choices living different things. Every time I am back here I stay in wonder...

The biggest thing is that the Universe has always new plans for us every where. I was wondering if I could leave this plane to be fully in another one. For this, I have to die here first. That means that even when we die here we are not dead in another parallel world. That what I discovered few weeks ago when I was in that world where old people are systematically eliminated from society and bound to be executed because they no more serve the world they live in. I saw my grand ma, who passed here 17 years ago, alive there and she has been executed during a public procession or ceremony, she was not the only one. A soldier came few hours later in my grand ma's house, he entered without permission and just gave us a big plastic bag containing her ashes melted to a special liquid.
How did I know this was a parallel world ?
My guides are always there to give answers to my questions when I am there now. And they carry on giving me information after the bizarre trips I do. I knew that these people are euthanized when they are old, I don't know at what age, but they told me "old". I also recognized my grand pa who passed 14 years ago too, and when he was alive here, he lived separate from my grand ma for years, she did not want him to stay with her. So in that life they were living together and he was younger than her. Amazing things can happen in other worlds.
That does not mean they are not also in the spiritual realms. As the soul is multidimensional it can be anywhere else and it carries on learning from all the worlds presence. As the soul is a whole of all these. I feel as if we are actually one and multiple at the same time, here and there, alive and dead. We navigate from a plan to another, our soul is the ship, our physical shape is different from a world to another one. We are consciousness and that is what I feel now being so real and true. As star seeds we are multidimensional and have the abilities to feel and see ourselves in different places. My encounters with beings from Mars, Sirius and Orion had been a connection to the star being I am. That made me understand who I am, and what I am here to do, even if I think that it is not the best of the lives I am living in the multiverse now.
I try to stay connected to Earth, to ground, but I am asking myself continually "How can I ground myself when even on Earth I can be in different worlds ? " .
Knowing I am from Atlantis as first incarnation on Earth is also a very hard thing to live with now with the shift in consciousness. That opens to me doors understanding many things I have been through in this life here, and else where, I understand too why I love the sea, the mountains and the forests, and the connection I have with crystals and trees and even with the rocks. I can feel the life in everything I touch with my hands and my eyes. That is the gift of who we are really and it helps so much when we consider we ere here for a mission to help and guide and heal.

Last edited:

Rebecca

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 30, 2016
Australia
www.awakenedstarguide.com
Though I feel I'm still at the beginning stages of this wonderful journey, I kind of "knew" I was a star seed not long after awakening & learning mediumship, I sort of know what you mean though as I have had a few experiences of different time lines which is amazing but can also get me carried away with the yearning to learn more, I guess for me being outside in nature is the best way to stay grounded ❤☺

OP
Henda

Henda

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Though I feel I'm still at the beginning stages of this wonderful journey, I kind of "knew" I was a star seed not long after awakening & learning mediumship, I sort of know what you mean though as I have had a few experiences of different time lines which is amazing but can also get me carried away with the yearning to learn more, I guess for me being outside in nature is the best way to stay grounded ❤☺
I think we are grounded enough with no worries. That is part of the choice we made when incarnating here, in this plane. I think too that when we communicate with the elements we are grounded but in a multidimensional state of mind and consciousness is a what we hold much deeper inside no matter what.

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
Interesting. Sounds like what we were talking about the other day. I learned a few things there. One question I do have of this process. I'm sure I'm living in several parallel lives doing other things. Is there a "template" life amongst all these existances that serves as an "ideal" life that we can unconsciously compare to this particular existance in order to see and improve our current existance? Or are they all just different circumstances that we do and learn from simultaneously? ..,just a thought. I'm happy you wrote about it, Henda.

OP
Henda

Henda

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Interesting. Sounds like what we were talking about the other day. I learned a few things there. One question I do have of this process. I'm sure I'm living in several parallel lives doing other things. Is there a "template" life amongst all these existances that serves as an "ideal" life that we can unconsciously compare to this particular existance in order to see and improve our current existance? Or are they all just different circumstances that we do and learn from simultaneously? ..,just a thought. I'm happy you wrote about it, Henda.
From my point of view, and information from my guides, they are different incarnations given to us for many purposes: It allow us to compare our different lives in those planes and learn from them to assume better what we are going through in all these worlds.
It also allows us to evolve in different levels whether we are dead or alive in other parallel worlds
It helps us understand that not only death does not really exist but that we can carry on living in another plane and be in a spiritual world, as the spiritual realms are multiple. This is not given to all souls, the advanced souls are much more able to live many incarnations at the same time and to be conscious of it, but the other souls can incarnate in multiple planes too in order to evolve in different ways they won't be able to be conscious of it at the same level. It is not discrimination but it is related to when we incarnated first and how many lives we have been living and what came from these experiences. Some will take much more time to learn and understand the true meaning of our multidimensional souls and the purpose of having this gift.
We are here or there and there to learn, always for our greatest good, it gives us much strength as we go through challenges from a life to another in these parallel worlds. For now I have been shown some of these and that made me sometimes sad and some other times happy to be here. I don't know if the ME in the other planes is/are conscious of me living here. I guess yes because the connection is deepening now with these travels. I can connect to one or many lives knowing I live another experience as a physical being. That is really weird but true.

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
From my point of view, and information from my guides, they are different incarnations given to us for many purposes: It allow us to compare our different lives in those planes and learn from them to assume better what we are going through in all these worlds.
It also allows us to evolve in different levels whether we are dead or alive in other parallel worlds
It helps us understand that not only death does not really exist but that we can carry on living in another plane and be in a spiritual world, as the spiritual realms are multiple. This is not given to all souls, the advanced souls are much more able to live many incarnations at the same time and to be conscious of it, but the other souls can incarnate in multiple planes too in order to evolve in different ways they won't be able to be conscious of it at the same level. It is not discrimination but it is related to when we incarnated first and how many lives we have been living and what came from these experiences. Some will take much more time to learn and understand the true meaning of our multidimensional souls and the purpose of having this gift.
We are here or there and there to learn, always for our greatest good, it gives us much strength as we go through challenges from a life to another in these parallel worlds. For now I have been shown some of these and that made me sometimes sad and some other times happy to be here. I don't know if the ME in the other planes is/are conscious of me living here. I guess yes because the connection is deepening now with these travels. I can connect to one or many lives knowing I live another experience as a physical being. That is really weird but true.
I am completely unaware of other parallel lives I'm leading in wakeful life
However I have dreams that allude or hint at it. Some dreams have been very puzzeling in context to this existance but put into the context of living other lives at the same time with different circumstances it/they can make sense.

OP
Henda

Henda

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
I am completely unaware of other parallel lives I'm leading in wakeful life
However I have dreams that allude or hint at it. Some dreams have been very puzzeling in context to this existance but put into the context of living other lives at the same time with different circumstances it/they can make sense.
They may come in the dream world too. The Dream world is not a creation of your subconscious mind only, it is a connection to other worlds you live in. The information is given to you from your connection to that life you saw.

OP
Henda

Henda

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
I have been receiving so much information about this topic and it is getting out of me now. I think that there will be much more during the times coming ahead. I sometimes feel heavy as if I had uploaded these information, I had pain in my crown and neck during the last 4 days. I feel better now that I released them. Happy to help too. ;)

TerriC

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Jul 28, 2016
Henda, I liked this post and the information you presented1 It is sometimes so "mind boggling" for me to fathom that all of this is going on at the same time! It is starting to make sense with all the dreaming I've been doing lately and I have been trying to write a lot of things down during the night when I wake up. Of course in the morning a lot of what I wrote down doesn't make sense but I am keeping it all in my dream journal!

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
What a wonderful and interesting thread, Henda!

I feel that as our consciousness expands, we become more and more aware of our multi-dimensionality and can bring more and more of the knowledge and experiences of our "other selves" into our present incarnation. My belief is that we typically tap into this "reservoir" of knowledge through our intuition.

I'm beginning to discover (or actually remember) that one of my major missions in this particular life is to help heal and integrate many of these different "other selves". I think that's actually what this consciousness shift we're experiencing is about. As more of us become "whole and complete" within ourselves, humanity and our planet can become more whole and complete as well.

I'm amazed at all the new vistas and all the wonderful things I learn every day...what a beautiful system life is!

<3

OP
Henda

Henda

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Henda, I liked this post and the information you presented1 It is sometimes so "mind boggling" for me to fathom that all of this is going on at the same time! It is starting to make sense with all the dreaming I've been doing lately and I have been trying to write a lot of things down during the night when I wake up. Of course in the morning a lot of what I wrote down doesn't make sense but I am keeping it all in my dream journal!
Hi Terri, keep writing down your dreams They are clue of Who You are big Thanks

Reactions: Stargazer
OP
Henda

Henda

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
What a wonderful and interesting thread, Henda!

I feel that as our consciousness expands, we become more and more aware of our multi-dimensionality and can bring more and more of the knowledge and experiences of our "other selves" into our present incarnation. My belief is that we typically tap into this "reservoir" of knowledge through our intuition.

I'm beginning to discover (or actually remember) that one of my major missions in this particular life is to help heal and integrate many of these different "other selves". I think that's actually what this consciousness shift we're experiencing is about. As more of us become "whole and complete" within ourselves, humanity and our planet can become more whole and complete as well.

I'm amazed at all the new vistas and all the wonderful things I learn every day...what a beautiful system life is!

<3
We are living many things now as we are shifting. I wanted to share This because I felt an urgency to do so. And I am happy that helps everyone understand our process of evolution now. The energies are wilder and veils are down. We are healing

S

StarDolphin

Wow
I just had to join in, its so much provacative thinking here haha! I love how u added not everyone uses this parallel life ability and such which i was feeling true for me in some way, at least in other realities for now, and old soul is a mal used term i feel you can have an "old soul life" and a "new soul life" at the same time, considering circumstances and how you would deem old and new... for example, i seem old because i remeber much of my soul but my twin.flame.does not, and is unaware and pretty much like a "new soul "but were the same soul. This was Because of a special agreement we had based on our circumstances. As a soul i am so scarred i would (and do) have a Harder time concentrating on material human things if i remebered my pain, which i do. The holocaust/wwll, (had twin flame life there, aka parallel lifes) and slaughtered in Japan as a dolphin (also two parallel lives in the same pod, aka my twin was there,) you get the idea.
i do have to say that twin flames go in this prallel life category because they actually are a parallel life in the same reality. No one seems to connect that so often i feel. and if u think of that like that its amazing, youre literally interacting with yourself in another body in the same plane! So my twin forgot most of that pain and she is doing most of material learning for me, (hey, ill still have to get a license , but itll be a cinch!xD) i mean, we could have both remebered, but we cover more ground in less time.this way, and hec, its more fun xD we have a unique dynamic going on and its unorthodox to what ive seen, i have access and get affected by my twins past life wisdom... and gradually, current life wisdom. To others it may seem scary remebring and feeling "someone elses" memories as ur own, as your boundary of your percieved sel identity begins to fall, but really its just me, what happened to me.doesnt make me.who i am, but the wisdom i choose to learn from it does show me who i have always been. So were really all on a self discovery journey all in different ways, with so many ways to do it, its amazing to see the possibilities other are experiencing. Who knows, you could get an idea or two ;D So really, even if you cant travel like that yet, anyone who has a twin is experiencing that first hand! Pretty amazing isnt it!!​

Last edited by a moderator:

Solnarehyah

Involved Wayfarer
Aug 3, 2016
Morton, Pennsylvania
I have always been asking myself, when I was a child, what I was doing with the family I incarnated in here. I remember when I was 4 years old, I had a special connection with my French teacher at the French school where I have been learning French so early although I was having many problems dealing with the rules. I did not understand why I always wanted to be in another place than that country where I was born although I liked pretty much the simple life we had. I knew I was different and wanted always to show it. This is also probably part of the sag I am with the proud leo as ascendent.
I dreamed of a different life from my mother and my dad and was always dreaming of travelling and discovering new countries meeting new people. I think that this is part of the star seed I am.
Being a star seed makes us feel lonely and we learn by the time that loneliness is just inside as when we feel one with the Universe we feel we are part of a great journey.
May be we are now all going through this and that it is not only a star seed stuff, the New Earth has a new shape in our consciousness and it is becoming more and more real and inspiring in spite of all those who carry on thinking about frontiers and nationalities and so on...

We are from everywhere actually. Our social barriers want us to be from here belonging to that place exclusively as if we were born to be only that person and not another one. As I see more and more with my soul our multidimensional state of mind and being, I am able to understand now why in my childhood I was feeling like a stranger in my home country. I came from so far, and was incarnating in different planes at the same time, and amongst all with different lives, different paths.
That is the amazing discovery of my latest travels through parallel worlds. This is given to me for a purpose and I always ask my spiritual guides why they sent me there and there and there to see my different lives in different worlds, and in many of these I have some members of my family here incarnated in these other plans but making different choices living different things. Every time I am back here I stay in wonder...

The biggest thing is that the Universe has always new plans for us every where. I was wondering if I could leave this plane to be fully in another one. For this, I have to die here first. That means that even when we die here we are not dead in another parallel world. That what I discovered few weeks ago when I was in that world where old people are systematically eliminated from society and bound to be executed because they no more serve the world they live in. I saw my grand ma, who passed here 17 years ago, alive there and she has been executed during a public procession or ceremony, she was not the only one. A soldier came few hours later in my grand ma's house, he entered without permission and just gave us a big plastic bag containing her ashes melted to a special liquid.
How did I know this was a parallel world ?
My guides are always there to give answers to my questions when I am there now. And they carry on giving me information after the bizarre trips I do. I knew that these people are euthanized when they are old, I don't know at what age, but they told me "old". I also recognized my grand pa who passed 14 years ago too, and when he was alive here, he lived separate from my grand ma for years, she did not want him to stay with her. So in that life they were living together and he was younger than her. Amazing things can happen in other worlds.
That does not mean they are not also in the spiritual realms. As the soul is multidimensional it can be anywhere else and it carries on learning from all the worlds presence. As the soul is a whole of all these. I feel as if we are actually one and multiple at the same time, here and there, alive and dead. We navigate from a plan to another, our soul is the ship, our physical shape is different from a world to another one. We are consciousness and that is what I feel now being so real and true. As star seeds we are multidimensional and have the abilities to feel and see ourselves in different places. My encounters with beings from Mars, Sirius and Orion had been a connection to the star being I am. That made me understand who I am, and what I am here to do, even if I think that it is not the best of the lives I am living in the multiverse now.
I try to stay connected to Earth, to ground, but I am asking myself continually "How can I ground myself when even on Earth I can be in different worlds ? " .
Knowing I am from Atlantis as first incarnation on Earth is also a very hard thing to live with now with the shift in consciousness. That opens to me doors understanding many things I have been through in this life here, and else where, I understand too why I love the sea, the mountains and the forests, and the connection I have with crystals and trees and even with the rocks. I can feel the life in everything I touch with my hands and my eyes. That is the gift of who we are really and it helps so much when we consider we ere here for a mission to help and guide and heal.

Thank you for sharing this Henda, really helps. I am always questioning and calling myself crazy trying to wrap my head around some of the insights I receive. I have been so used to seeing physical proofs that not having that makes it harder to believe and feel that loneliness all the time. I take some comfort in knowing that my children are here with me go through this experience and they seem to be managing it so much better.

Reactions: Henda and Stargazer

Golmona

Retired Moderator
Aug 2, 2016
Amsterdam
Dear Henda, I enjoyed reading through your post so much! It reminded me of my childhood years and how I yearned for the universe and anything 'out there'. I used to dream about different planets, I still remember a snapshot of a dream I had about Saturn. As a child I was so fascinated with the universe I wanted to become an astronaut :) another fond memory I have of my childhood is running around my grandparents' orchard and talking to the trees. As kids we are so much more in tune with the universe and the flow of life.

Reading through your accounts I recognise a part of me that yearns for such advanced experiences as well and wants to be more conscious and confident of my gifts. It's funny but another part of me knows I am capable of it, just perhaps not in this incarnation, not now. I see so many blessings in my life that I feel content and know I am exactly where am supposed to be. One of the blessings is knowing you and people like you in this community where everyday I draw so much inspiration and strength from.

Much love to you and thank you for sharing your story

OP
Henda

Henda

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Dear Henda, I enjoyed reading through your post so much! It reminded me of my childhood years and how I yearned for the universe and anything 'out there'. I used to dream about different planets, I still remember a snapshot of a dream I had about Saturn. As a child I was so fascinated with the universe I wanted to become an astronaut :) another fond memory I have of my childhood is running around my grandparents' orchard and talking to the trees. As kids we are so much more in tune with the universe and the flow of life.

Reading through your accounts I recognise a part of me that yearns for such advanced experiences as well and wants to be more conscious and confident of my gifts. It's funny but another part of me knows I am capable of it, just perhaps not in this incarnation, not now. I see so many blessings in my life that I feel content and know I am exactly where am supposed to be. One of the blessings is knowing you and people like you in this community where everyday I draw so much inspiration and strength from.

Much love to you and thank you for sharing your story
Thank you Golmona This goes through y heart. I was Remembering The channeled message I had for you after our session. Do you remember. It Is an echo of It really

Reactions: Mike and Stargazer

Golmona

Retired Moderator
Aug 2, 2016
Amsterdam
Thank you Golmona This goes through y heart. I was Remembering The channeled message I had for you after our session. Do you remember. It Is an echo of It really
YES!

Thank you so much for reminding me of that Henda. I just read through it again for the 1st time since then and WOW <3 it resonates with my entire being! So much more now than it did back then.

Reactions: Henda and Stargazer
OP
Henda

Henda

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
YES!

Thank you so much for reminding me of that Henda. I just read through it again for the 1st time since then and WOW <3 it resonates with my entire being! So much more now than it did back then.
I understand as It happens to me to read those I receive too From My guides And They always have A different impact on me everytime I read them

Out of Time

Roaming Contributor
Sep 5, 2016
I wonder how the concept of parallel worlds relates to timelines. I think I understand timelines because in their simplest they are just like interactive fiction (something I both like reading and writing). So, depending on whether you decide to marry your girlfriend or break up with her, there will be two different versions of you having different experiences. And your choice would decide which of the two you will be having. But both are accessible through a particular vintage point (and I think it has something to do with 5d or the out-of-time).

Also, as I said once, I don't like the idea of the universe having plans for me. Isn't it supposed to be the other way round, the universe having to sooner or later deliver what we attract?

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I wonder how the concept of parallel worlds relates to timelines. I think I understand timelines because in their simplest they are just like interactive fiction (something I both like reading and writing). So, depending on whether you decide to marry your girlfriend or break up with her, there will be two different versions of you having different experiences. And your choice would decide which of the two you will be having. But both are accessible through a particular vintage point (and I think it has something to do with 5d or the out-of-time).

Also, as I said once, I don't like the idea of the universe having plans for me. Isn't it supposed to be the other way round, the universe having to sooner or later deliver what we attract?
Yes, Branching Universes, or timelines is another way to look at it. Time melded with space is space-time continuum, space being 3 dimensions of height, width and breadth, and time being one dimension - all together making 4 dimensions. But time is tricky because outside the space-time continuum it doesn't have a consistent rate of flow - impossible to measure.

In the metaphysics I've read the incarnate "fire" or life expression may be a larger or smaller percentage of energy of the Higher Self depending on how many multidimensional "fires" or selves it is running concurrently. For instance, 75% of the total available energy quotient would be a high-beam energy being; but it may be as low as 25%. The Higher Self figures all this out based on the scripts/contracts it is giving itself on different learning journeys. The lower energy being may be playing out a resting life. Or the lower energy being may not be planning on staying around for very long (i.e. short script).

I feel sure we are co-creating our own stories (what I call dream-weaving) with our Higher Self, who is actually our own God being. This is all at a level before we transcend to merge with the Void - a place where there is no Higher Self, only potentiality.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)