The Pigeon and The Angel (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Henda

Mystic Healer and Astral Explorer Author
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Last time I fell on the kitty's angel at night, and today it is one of the pigeons who I feed on my balcony who came with his angel. As I was on the forum editing again my article on Healing with the 7 Divine Rays, I was intuitively guided to take a picture of the pigeon who was just standing on my balcony near by me. I felt as if he wanted me to take that picture of him and the angel appeared on my camera by surprise. The light being is still here on my wall while I am editing this thread. So you can enjoy his/her energy and see what is the message behind this appearance. The being is really white pure with a head on the top and a body made of a column of light. (See the pictures below)
The message is that we are in a deep interactive phase with the animal kingdom who are holding a beautiful energy for us all and for the Earth. We need to have them beside us, to protect them as they are also our helpers and protectors because they are guided by their spiritual guides and angels. They are showing us the way to more peace and love. So if you have animals just near your house who come to visit you, it is a good thing because they come with their guides to show you the way.

So this one was on my balcony few minutes ago, and I thought of sharing the information and the pictures

I just went on google to find some information about the symbolism of pigeons and doves because I have been always surrounded by them and by other birds

"Pigeons are symbolic that soon a prophetic word will enter your life what you do following it is up to you. You can do as you wish but that is up to you. Pigeons are signs of Divinity at work or Divine working together in the Universe on your behalf.

https://quornesha.com/2015/02/17/pigeon-symbolic-meaning-qanauelv-1250/
https://dreamingandsleeping.com/pigeon-dove-spirit-animalsymbolism-and-meaning/

I think they are here with me because I am like a mother for them. I feed them, talk to them and carry on communicating with them even when I sleep. They actually sleep on my room's window and my daughter's room window too. They are resilient, perceptive and devoted beings. So here is one of my day today friends
fullsizeoutput_a58.jpeg

And here is the spirit of the bird
fullsizeoutput_a57.jpeg

If you look at the head of the being it looks like a bird angel head
and this is really amazing

fullsizeoutput_a59.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_a56.jpeg

Hope you enjoy this
With All my Love

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I love this post. I have the same kind of relationship with the animals around me. Yesterday 2 doves flew under the roof of the deck - just inches from me - and perched on the rail a few feet away. They looked at me, chattered something, and flew on to a nearby tree, still watching. I knew they were messengers because this is the first time the doves have come so close.

All we have to do is be still and quiet for a bit, and the world speaks to us.

Thanks for your story.

OP
Henda

Henda

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
I love this post. I have the same kind of relationship with the animals around me. Yesterday 2 doves flew under the roof of the deck - just inches from me - and perched on the rail a few feet away. They looked at me, chattered something, and flew on to a nearby tree, still watching. I knew they were messengers because this is the first time the doves have come so close.

All we have to do is be still and quiet for a bit, and the world speaks to us.

Thanks for your story.
I just went to the store to buy seeds and other things for them ! They will be happy tomorrow :ROFL::-D

OP
Henda

Henda

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
That’s amazing! You’re an inspiration to me to try to capture them too.
They are always here and when times come to capture their energy, then we are shifting in an amazing way. So I feel that sharing these beauties is also part of what we are meant to do for the new earth

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Many birds hang out around our house and they often sing to me. Yesterday, as I was about to go out, one was on the front porch making an urgent chirp. It followed me, flying from shrub to shrub along the driveway to my car. As I neared my car, I got it. I turned around and said "thank-you, I will be careful". My friend stopped chirping and flew away.

The route I take covers 3 highways with 2 flyovers. It was cold - not quite freezing - with drizzling rain. I've driven this way many, many times and know how my car handles the flyovers. As I entered the first one, I remembered by friend's warning and slowed down even more, which also forced the cars behind me to do the same. I could feel how slippery the road was and was glad of the warning.

C

CosmicReflections

Beautiful!! These days I have been connecting a lot to angelic beings that come from bird tribes, of many colors and shapes. They look humanoid and their energy is...very angelic lol. So now I cannot avoid feeling that birds like doves are like little angels.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)