The Orion Temple of Healing and Sacred Geometry Energy (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Henda

Mystic Healer and Astral Explorer Author
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Henda submitted a new article.

The Orion Temple of Healing and Sacred Geometry Energy
Introduction

The Orion Temple of Healing is a sacred place I went to, for the first time, few days after I received my Reconnection on September 2013.

It was there that I met my spiritual guides during a conscious out-of-body experience I had while waiting for my turn to meet a woman for a professional report session here in Rouen.

My spiritual journey was very quick and I felt a huge shift in few days. I had to understand what was happening to me especially when my right hand started to swell and bleed while I was driving my car, a week after my Reconnection.

It was the healer in me coming from my soul, showing me who I am.

As Reconnection is based on sacred geometry, I understood the connection between my physical and spiritual transformation when I...
Click here to continue on to the original article. (You can comment if logged into a transients.info Roundtable Forum account.)

Reactions: Anaeika

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)