The original prophecy foretelling the change of everything (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
The ”Magic Box”

This device, which the Elders refer to as a “Magic Box,” is beyond the comprehension of mere mortals, but there is one drawback in this gift from the stars. If unassisted by humans, it will do nothing beyond idle while awaiting further instructions. Even if the magic box is opened by the device and the ‘switch’ is sung and turned on, the best it can independently do is get ready. Aliens of good intentions are banned from directly influencing human affairs
leading up to what is referred to as the Event. They can hint, suggest and wave a big white flag, but never initiate or supplement. This Magic Box will feed off pure positive human energy. If there are indeed the minimum numbers still present (which runs into six figures) and unaffected by pandemics, economic chaos, warfare, terrorism and are totally focused on the positive, this box will absorb that powerful reservoir of pure energy then amplify and distribute throughout all the sacred sites, ley lines and Dreaming tracks on this the planet.

The planet itself is aware of this oncoming acceleration where its resonance will ascend. It is for that reason that the Schumann Resonance, which measures the planets inner pulse, has been of recent times peaking and receding like the tides of the ocean. It is readying humanity for this ceremony, for once the final ritual is completed the Earth will begin to vibrate at a much higher level, which will keep gradually ascending until reaching a continuous peak well into three figures. However, if the current global fear and negativity prevails and the number of people who are unaffected is too low, the box will remain idling and soon after the Earth’s axis will tilt and the oceans will clean the planet and virtually everything will be literally washed away. Either way, the earth is rising and will be cleansed, it is just a matter for each soul of which way.

Now if the numbers are sufficient and energy flows, the Elders have told us that the Earth will literally split into two ‘pulses.’ One being close to 200 on the Schuman chart while the other will remain at the present base level of about 8. Each soul will automatically gravitate towards the frequency that reflects their current stage of spiritual development. Those obsessed by greed, gossip, power, backbiting and turmoil will be drawn to the lower vibration while those seeking wisdom, introspection and Old Ways will be drawn to the higher resonance. Such a bi-vibrational construct is an imbalanced physical equation, as you cannot have two realities co-existing on the same material plane. It will take more than months, possibly even a few years, before the dividing line is completed when the lower base, to which many will be called, will fade away and finally vanish. And so too will its entire esoteric cargo leave this planet. We are inclined to believe that this separation is not meant as either a judgment or penalty, as the souls who do not straddle the hurdle will still incarnate, but not here as the higher ascended frequency would literally kill any less developed soul. So, it is back to Kindergarten elsewhere for a lot of the present-day inhabitants of this planet, and on to Earth University for those who made the grade. (* Since hearing this explanation of where these souls go next, another less appealing destination has been presented to us, which will be expanded upon in another article further down the line.)

And when will the final examination for each soul take place? The actual day and date, down to the exact second, we first heard of when Original Victorian Elder, Brendan Murray rang me, and I remember stating at the time of first disclosure I was very hesitant to vouch for such precision in timing. Time means nothing on the other side of the curtain, it is a mortal construction, and too many self-proclaimed prophets have staked their authenticity on a number and date, and we are still here none the better.
Despite these justifiable reasons not to declare any date, because of events and information given that cannot be fully revealed at present, we are now 99.999% convinced that on December 21, 9:02 pm at Uluru, the box will be opened and switch turned on.

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
e are now 99.999% convinced that on December 21, 9:02 pm at Uluru, the box will be opened and switch turned on.
Funny, every year for the last 12-15 I see marvelous things forecasted for December 21th of that year. So far, obviously, nothing took place. The odd's are not good for this one based on the track record.

Reactions: GregH3000

Bert

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Jan 10, 2019
Belgium
Funny, every year for the last 12-15 I see marvelous things forecasted for December 21th of that year. So far, obviously, nothing took place. The odd's are not good for this one based on the track record.
I 100 % agree but there is always that hope that they are right ;-)

• I agree
Reactions: Pucksterguy

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)