Article The Origin of Numbers & Their Connection To Planes & Energy Structures (Part 2) (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

David Topi

Metaphysical & Spiritual Teacher
Jun 13, 2017
www.davidtopi.com
num_thumb.jpg
Since numbers are representations of conscious energy fields, as we have said in the previous article, and are necessary to create and amalgamate, build and form everything else, there are connections of those numerical energy fields with any lattice that forms any structure, dimension or plane, and, for this reason, the meanings of the numbers can be used to define and also explain the qualities of what they are helping to build, by analyzing the proportion of elements (represented by the numerical energy fields used to build that "something") we can obtain the qualities that the final result imbues and understand, and crumble, a part of the energy and structure of that which has been built based on the mixture of certain energies in a certain proportion each.

But, if the numbers or the numerical energy fields only show the proportion of each element within the final result, why analyzing the numbers we understand or we can obtain information of the final element if it is not made of numbers but of other energies combined with the help of numbers?

That is, if I make a cake, what defines the cake is not that you have put 300gr of flour and 2 eggs, the cake is not defined by the number 300 or by the number 2, but is defined by the qualities of the flour and the qualities of the eggs, with which it does not make sense that I, analyzing the cake mathematically and numerically, can know anything about how it tastes, what its texture is, what is its density or creaminess, etc.

However, it is not entirely correct, because in order to form the flour, certain elements have also had to be combined in the wheat in a certain proportion, so that the energy of the numbers is mixed very precisely within the flour component, so is the sugar component, as well as the egg component, or the chocolate component. In this way, everything, absolutely everything, can be analyzed based on the proportion of the numerical energies that compose it, because the numbers have some universal "primary" qualities that, when mixed, results in secondary universal qualities, which mixed with each other, give superior qualities and characteristics, etc.

For this reason, everything in the universe can be reduced to numbers and everything can be studied through numbers, and everything can be analyzed according to the properties of numbers, and its mixture, combination and proportion can explain to us very precisely how it is the final element resulting from the combination of all its ingredients, which are the result of the combination of more primary elements in a certain proportion, which are a combination of even more primary elements in a certain proportion, and, thus, to the “origin" of everything.

Since numbers are at the base of everything, they are connected to everything. Not only because we use them to measure the position of something (for example, the physical plane of the planet is plane "1," the etheric plane is plane "2," etc.), but also because the qualities of the "1" energy fields are necessary to create the "physical" planes of each planet or body, just as the qualities of the "2" energy field are necessary to create the etheric structures of each planet, solar system, of the human energy system or the equivalent in any other race.

All planes, dimensions, structures, frequency levels, etc., are connected to numbers, are at their base, and their qualities depend on those numerical energy fields. The energy of "two", for example, is not so present in the mental plane because it is the energy of the number three that is needed to create the mental and conscious structures of all planetary systems, as well as the psyche of all human beings.

This does not mean that there is nothing associated with 1, 2 or 8 on the mental plane, quite the contrary, all the numbers are everywhere, but the primary base on which the physical plane is formed, for example, it is the energy of the "one" and the primary basis of the mental plane is the energy of the "three" and then there are all the other energies of all the other numerical fields in a certain proportion within each plane, system and component, each in the exact amount for that component to do what it is designed to do and work as it is designed to work.

Since there is nothing that is not made up of numerical energy fields, as we have said, no structure in any corner of the universe is "lacking" any quantity, and all numbers are present everywhere, simply in different proportions and with different combinations. From here also comes the mathematical knowledge, more advanced or less, that some races or beings have with respect to others. In other words, the human race has only a very basic mathematical knowledge, we know how to combine numbers to calculate formulas that demonstrate theories about how we think the universe works, the laws of physics, space and time, etc., but there are so many others levels of use of this mathematical knowledge that we have not yet accessed, that our use of numbers to understand the human being, the planet, the structure of the solar system and the cosmos is still very rudimentary and based only on what we have arrived at to understand and capture in the few millennia that we have as a civilization.

Perhaps over time we will be able to discover much better the power of numbers and their usefulness, their use and combination in order to understand the cosmos and its laws and to help us to search for and make sense of the "existence" as such, since literally we can put numbers to everything to understand it and break it down into its most primary components and thus discover the energetic aspects that make up everything that we take for granted in our reality and what makes it up.

A hug,

David Topí

Part 1 is here.

The article above has been translated from Spanish to English by Carl. Minor editorial changes made by Laron. David has given transients.info direct permission to share his articles in this manner.

Creative CommonsThis work is licensed under a Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported (CC BY-NC-ND 3.0). You’re allowed to share this article for non-commercial purposes, but you must not edit or modify the contents. You must include all links and images, as well as provide appropriate credit — which includes a link leading directly back to this article at the top of your re-post. You must also include this licence information.

About the Author
David Topi is an engineer, multifaceted writer, trainer and therapist. One of his main areas of focus is educating and helping people through spiritual and personal processes. He is an energy healer and uses the “Akashic” healing technique. He is trained in metaphysics, alternative methods, inherent spiritual abilities and in personal deployment systems that allow humans to express their maximum potential and find answers for their questions. Back in 2013 he created EMEDT, Metaphysics and Transpersonal Deployment School, to provide a framework, organised and structured to the training he teaches. The website for David Topi's Spanish based Metaphysics and Transpersonal Deployment School can be found here, http://emedt.org. David Topi's home page can be found here, http://www.davidtopi.com(Spanish).

• Divine
Reactions: Alain and Lila

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I am interested in understanding how numbers make smells?

• Intriguing Post
Reactions: Alain and Lila

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I am interested in understanding how numbers make smells?
Thinking about it later, I guess I answered my own question. To smell is a sense perception, and what you perceive is codified. If you are aligned right with the codes, you must be in touch with the numbers underlying the prevalent hologram.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Thinking about it later, I guess I answered my own question. To smell is a sense perception, and what you perceive is codified. If you are aligned right with the codes, you must be in touch with the numbers underlying the prevalent hologram.
Another connection I might see is via frequencies perhaps? As in, a smell having a signature frequency. I don't know if that's true for smell. It is for other senses; light frequencies and sound frequencies come to mind.

I find this an interesting idea to play with :cool:

• I agree
Reactions: Alain and Snowmelt

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)