The Only Presidential Candidate Telling The Truth (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
Really like this woman.

She does not stand a chance in 2020 or to be nominated at all because the establishment (political, media) hate her, which is the best indicator that she is somehow 'genuine'. Yes, this was/is also said about Trump, which is true to some degree, but I think she is far better than him. Or maye she is even the Democrat's version of Trump, just an upgrade?

Most current and breaking:

Some more articles:

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
She must be hitting a nerve if HRC started using the Russian paint. I will say Gabbard's response was outstanding - something probably many wanted to say but did not have the guts. Before, if I said something about her, people did not know who she was - they just might now.

I can see a chance of her winning in 2024.

OP
Sinera

Sinera

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
Yeah, that seems her best chance since Trump will win anyway next year because the Democrats dismantle themselves with all the russian-hoax idiocy (and other topics). Hope she will run then, could be good for the world.

At least she gained some fame now and is 'trending' on that idiotic Twitter:

Siggie

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Dec 16, 2017
I could imagine her having a real chance in the 2024 election when a new 20-year cycle begins in Chinese Astrology or "4 Pillars - Astrology". We are still in an 8 cycle which is male, representing the young educated Son ( that's why we have so many young men in leading positions). The next beginning in February 2024 will be the 9 representing the "middle daughter", also as the only fire element in the cycle related to "Enlightenment". So there is a real shift towards female energy expected. The years from 1984 - 2004 have been the 7 representing creativity and communication, which was the development of the internet! If more people would understand how manifestation works, we would have already a different world...
Knowledge speaks, but Wisdom listens...

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
We are still in an 8 cycle which is male, representing the young educated Son ( that's why we have so many young men in leading positions). The next beginning in February 2024 will be the 9 representing the "middle daughter", also as the only fire element in the cycle related to "Enlightenment
Does the current 8 year cycle end in Feb 2024?

Thanks for throwing that great little nugget out there! I love it and have lots of ideas how to play with it though I know nothing about it.
Please post about it again if you see an opening.

Siggie

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Dec 16, 2017
Yes, this 4 pillars system works with the Sun year and not with the Moon which is changing in dates. the Moon calendar is also the farmer's calendar. the Sun year always begins on the 4th of Febr. or 5th when Febr. has 29 days. I feel the next 20-year cycle will definitely highlight spiritual development and higher awareness. Please share your ideas on how to play with it! Balancing the elements is the ultimate remedy in this kind of Astrology which is also used in Feng Shui. It is applied by the Birth cycle or the Destruction cycle of the elements. The birth cycle would be Earth - Metal - Water - Wood - Fire - Earth. The destructive cycle would be: Earth - Water - Fire - Metal - Wood - Earth.

Knowledge speaks, Wisdom listens...

• Divine
Reactions: Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
The main thing I have been thinking about regarding politics is that we, as a group, have such low expectations of our politicians' behavior and that when we ourselves have higher expectations and aspirations of ourselves that perhaps our expectations of our leaders will reflect that. In this case, I would expect that we would call out those who brought the behaviour bar down low when in office or when applying for office and this, of course, would be reflected in who entered and stayed in office.
So, if the next 20year cycle brings spiritual development and higher awareness, perhaps this will be reflected both in the candidates who run and the results and how people respond to campaign shenanigans. Perhaps we will soon come to a point where only those with integrity run for and win leadership positions? Where people of integrity again consider going into politics?

• Intriguing Post
Reactions: Alain

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
She must be hitting a nerve if HRC started using the Russian paint. I will say Gabbard's response was outstanding - something probably many wanted to say but did not have the guts. Before, if I said something about her, people did not know who she was - they just might now.

I don't know anything about American politics, but I do know that New Zealand has a female head of state (and not the first), and she even took time out while in office to have a baby. It seems times are a-changing. It's good to get the Chinese astrological perspective from Siggie.

• Love this post!
  • I agree
Reactions: Carl and Lila
OP
Sinera

Sinera

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
A good background article from CE:

• Informative
Reactions: Angela

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
The years from 1984 - 2004 have been the 7 representing creativity and communication, which was the development of the internet!
And coincides with the spread of more paranormal, and metaphysical information and other belief systems, like Art Bell, Dannion Brinkley (author of Saved by the Light), etc.

Oddly enough, last week I met a lady who went to high school with Dannion Brinkley, when she knew him as just Danny. :)

• Insightful Post
Reactions: Snowmelt and Lila

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)