The One: There has Been A Change of Command (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
It is the One.

Things have happened. These things are worth mentioning now. It will help you to make sense of announcements you’ll hear and activities that occur as a result of these announcements. You will not be told the truth. You will not be told everything that has occurred.

There has been a change in command, a turnover.

This is a reference to the absolute command in/of places and parts unseen by you. This is a reference to the hidden controllers.

The dark ones, those who have been holding the controlling elements on your planet, have, for the most part, abandoned their posts.

To a very large degree, they have been driven out. In another way their numbers have been reduced to that which are too small to hold any power; also, to those individuals who hold no authority or imagination for power.

Those newly at the helm are the humans. They are not in all of the places that were previously commanded by the dark ones. Some of these (places) have been just vacated. What this means can be equated to a ship running at full power without a captain, or a plane in mid-flight without a pilot.

There have been certain automatic procedures left in place for such a scenario. They are meant as temporary, stop-gap measures to cover things for a moment until someone returned to steer.

No one is going to return in those places that are abandoned.

In those cases where there are humans, they will not last long either, having no facility or instruction for such a scenario.

To sum up what this means, let me tell you that the hostile take-over of humanity has failed. Humanity has prevailed.

Enough light and truth and love emerged from the race to overtake the darkness.

This does not mean that you’ll immediately witness flags of surrender and a change of visual power. No.

Yet rapidly now, you are about to witness the systemic failure of every extreme effort at control and the breakdown of systemic control in every aspect of your world. Things will unravel relatively quickly now in your society.

For those of you who are aware of the hidden agenda – you will witness the public announcement of those things that you know, as well as things that you didn’t.

You will see the dissolution of situations that appeared to be unstoppable. Things that include corporate control, political maneuvering, medical monopolies and government over-reaching. You’ll notice some things just stop. You’ll notice others that don’t look or sound the same.

Facts will leak out that explain some of what is happening or has happened. In many cases it will appear chaotic.

What will be very visible are the players. With the dark ones gone, who are left are the humans. Their efforts will become transparent soon. That is, you’ll see who was working for what “side.” Many, many, who actually worked for the benefit of humanity, still appeared to be against the race. They will switch either subtly, or in an obvious way. It will be very confusing.

What happens quickly now is that, with the dark ones gone, the humans left in charge will put forth one last gasp of an effort to retain their imagined control and safety.

There will undoubtedly be an event of some kind, that will be quite visible.

You’ve noticed the large number of shooters recently. They are some of those “false flag” events, instigated by those who imagined themselves to be in charge at this point.

All of the events occurring now, in any public way, are meant to keep you afraid. The goal is to keep you in fear so that you will not ask questions.

You are asking questions anyway, and almost numb to news of “shooters”, as there are so many recently.

What is true?

The real goals and reasons for events and actions are about to unravel. As no one is left at the wheel, it will appear a bit chaotic for a while.

Then the revelations begin.

Once they do, you’ll have a sense that there’s been a shift. Indeed, those wearing “white hats” will be in control at that point.

You’ll see many strange and unusual happenings, announcements and change-overs.

You’ll witness a few, final “last gasps” of breath.

You’ll notice, in a very obvious way, which humans are interested in benefitting themselves only, and which are interested in helping humanity.

These things will revolve around money and power.

They will look like extreme control efforts and manipulation. There are many humans who are so deep into this, that they see no other possibility for themselves other than “more”. These have become clone efforts of the dark ones, with an identical agenda.

None of these efforts will succeed. Yet, the drama of discovering them, and stopping them, has to play out in your 3D arena.

Primarily military and government hands will orchestrate the take-down and clean-up now.

What will be needed are cool heads and direct light.

Your efforts at energetic support and visualization are most important and necessary. It is these that will supply a sense of calm and peace to the new reality that you are building. Do not waver in your efforts there, regardless of how things “look” publicly. You will witness some things publicly. Not all.

There will be enough released to alert humanity to the truth and to the changeover. It will eventually emerge in full.

It is a fluid situation, and changes are made to the process regularly. It is adjusted so that its success is assured. You can be sure that it is.

So, patience is still necessary.

Knowing the truth, while visualizing what it is you most desire for humanity, will be extremely helpful now.

This has become a human operation.

As such, it is open to additional support from beyond the planet.

Things could get very interesting in that arena. That remains to be seen, and is another subject for another day. For today, know that the dark ones are gone. This is cause for celebration.

You will see now; things quickly play out and unravel. It is a very exciting moment and one that has never happened.

Congratulations, dear human. You’ve taken control of your world.

That is all for now.

Thank you.

OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
I was on a Zoom meeting with Christopher Macklin last night (along with many other people) and he remains adamant that there are more Reptilians living beneath the Earth than there are humans on the surface of the Earth. So when people talk about the consciousness on the planet ascending, we have to take into account the reptilian consciousness and, of course, they are NOT evolving.

Macklin thinks the percentage of people awake on the planet is about 2~3%

Do not panic! Along with other Melchizadek Beings, Macklin is building 3 pyramids of Moldavite off planet which, when they are brought on to Earth will raise the vibration of the planet and kick off the Reptilians. The pyramids are almost complete.

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
Interesting. There seems to be a subtle shift, in London anyway. At the Hyde Park (London) rally for freedom this weekend the police were chased out. London police normally arrest and beat people. That's an important difference that they were chased out.

I've been pretty tense for about 4 weeks, and it seems to be from an external source. But for the past few days I've felt more relaxed. That was also another change I noticed.

For 7 months I've gotten readings from other people that said stuff like "Many doors will open to you", "You are shooting up like a rocket", "Hold on to your hat!" and yesterday "You will be exploring even more spirituality now." Note the use of the word "now". Then back in 2020 at least 2 people predicted that 2021 will not be the same as 2020. I am excited for the better changes! :)

I EXPECT goodness. I am ENTHUSED about positive change. I EMBRACE the good. (Inspired by the book "E's into life" by Darcy something. She was a speaker at a meeting I was at, last night.)

Last edited:

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
Do not panic! Along with other Melchizadek Beings, Macklin is building 3 pyramids of Moldavite off planet which, when they are brought on to Earth will raise the vibration of the planet and kick off the Reptilians. The pyramids are almost complete.
The pyramids will open a can of energy whoopass! lol.

"Whoopass. It's what's for dinner!" (Finally found the right image.)

whoopass_dinner.jpg

Attachments

Last edited:

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
So nice to see all the young people there. it's inspiring. therium I too noticed that change in the nomenclature. I think we are in the thick of the shift. The "virus" and "jab" seemed to awaken people. Here everyone is fed up and starting to ignore the lockdowns. Also mass inoculations are being ignored as many are refusing the jab.

OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/blogs/seeing-the-invisible/yes-850-died-of-covid-recently-in-a-day-but-27000-die-every-day-in-india/
Yes, 850 died of covid recently in a day, but 27,000 die every day in India.
Governments, international organisations and mainstream media continue to drum up fear and panic in India, even as the facts entirely contradict their claims.

At this time last year, in April 2020, much less information was known about the virus. But even though some models were suggesting that this could turn out to be a severe pandemic, our party, Swarna Bharat Party, had insisted that India not implement any lockdowns but follow, instead, an age-based risk management approach. Our recommendation was consistent with the approach identified in officially approved pandemic plans across the world and also with the approach supported later in 2020 by the eminent authors of the Great Barrington Declaration.

After one year of the pandemic, though, we are no longer at the mercy of ridiculous models. We know a lot more – enormously more – about the lethality of the virus. We can say without the slightest hesitation that covid is not a major pandemic by any stretch of imagination.

Around 27,000 people die in India from all causes every day: around one crore annually. People reporting on covid deaths in the media have forgotten that in the arithmetic of fractions there is thing called the denominator which exists for a reason: to provide a sense of context.

If you take one piece of pizza out of eight, then it is 12.5 per cent of the pizza. Likewise, 850 (the number of people who died of covid in a single day recently) divided by 27,000 is around 3 per cent.

But if that is the worst that covid can do, it is definitely not a severe pandemic.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
That's fascinating.

What happened there is that, after the initial tussles, a 'peace cordon' was formed, that is, a line of people who urged for peaceful interaction and stepped between the police and protestors, urging folks to not throw things, hit out or do other acts of violence. They really made a stand for it. It worked.
After the peace cordon idea gained ground, it was only a matter of time before it strengthened and the violent acts gradually disappeared, as, eventually, did the police.

I like this idea of the peace cordon.
It takes real courage to consciously step in like that! <3 and doing it together... well, you can see, it works:-D

Last edited:

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I was on a Zoom meeting with Christopher Macklin last night (along with many other people) and he remains adamant that there are more Reptilians living beneath the Earth than there are humans on the surface of the Earth. So when people talk about the consciousness on the planet ascending, we have to take into account the reptilian consciousness and, of course, they are NOT evolving.

Could be a reason why I wrote my Moldavite poem last year. Coming into my consciousness. https://www.transients.info/roundtable/threads/moldavite.7832/#post-56572

• Love this post!
Reactions: Pod

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia

I agree the subsurface Earth Reps are not evolving. Some of them are quite lazy. Cold-blooded. Takes a while for them to distil energy, and then they use it for surprise (quickly dashing out, striking, etc).

But I recently had one of my psychic flashes and saw an enlightened (very high-vibe) female reptilian. Could have been me, in a concurrent life, who knows? Anyhow, as I have more time now, I would like to get this image down on paper/paint. She was not a lizard, not a Reptoid. Not a snake. She was a dinosaur. When an ET, we call them Saurians. I only saw her head from the neck up. She had quite a green skin, cool-coloured. Scales, of course, interlocking diamond shapes. She had kind, compassionate eyes, a long green snout, but the thing I really marvelled at, was the ENORMOUS aura of white light around her head. Just kept extending out and out. A teeny bit yellowish (gold?) but mainly white. In other words, if you painted this head on a canvas, the aura would extend out past the boundaries of the board. Just phenomenal.

I would like you all to keep this in mind, please, when we are hearing accurate but nasty stories/experiences/dreams/visions of the plenty of mean, asleep, negative, service-to-self lizard, snake and crocodile types.

Fathima

Involved Wayfarer
Jun 17, 2019

Hi I'm here in South Africa and is seeing people in multitudes awakening, especially the young and I am so glad that they are. Without doubt there are many still in the dark thats not willing even tho they are being fed the seeds, undoubtfully maybe to much tv and fear around the corona virus to keep them attached to the programming. Things are definitely changing and we are blessed to witness this great phenomena.

• Winner
Reactions: Pucksterguy and Pod
OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Things are definitely changing and we are blessed to witness this great phenomena.
Thank you Fatima.....that is interesting and inspiring !

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)