The New Lights of the Humans are On ! (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Henda

Mystic Healer and Astral Explorer Author
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Just Now !

A15F3932-D4F3-4699-A012-87CE5648DBF8.jpeg

They said « We are talking in you ! listen to us ! »
I did ...

The New Lights of the Human Awakening are On ✨✨✨✨
From the Pleiadian Council of The Light : First Report

« Grace has been given to the Human heart so that the New Lights can alter the old habitus. Each time you work on reaching the stars, they will take shape in your vessel in a very specific way. For each one of you dear old souls, has a personal connection to That Which Is.

As the Golden Era has brought its own frequency of light codes, the shift is taking place in the shape of a deep cleansing journey and a healing process from within your souls.

The challenges of life are of course the most important, to experience the human healing processes, which are the natural consequences that an awakened soul has to achieve, during each new wave of light that is forming in consciousness.
Consciousness is part of what all of us have been given to integrate, with the energy that is flowing in multiple timelines and space lines.
Once you receive this gift of healing yourself with the new shift, you receive each time its blessings !
When you are aligned with That Which is, Grace and Lightning Divine Flames, you become part of the healing process that is taking place today in all times and spaces, in all dimensions.
You are welcome each time to become a beacon of this Mighty Light.
Dear souls, your Human Heart is the place you connect with the multiverse.... and with each other.
Keep the light with the love you have in your soul, and keep it preciously to heal yourselves.
This spectrum of The Grace is multidimensional, smart and beautiful ! It works by it self, and you only need to trust it as it enters you.
Those who hold this Grace are those who are working to spread it...they are many on this planet.
The old city of Atlantis is now part of the old energies that have been given to us to learn from our experiences.
The New city is wide and beyond the stars watching the new lights of Lemuria and New Atlantis all coming together for The Grace has to come into the Human Soul. »
Channeled by Henda Mystic Healer & Astral Explorer

758324E9-03D9-434C-8D34-5A22E8EDEB0B.jpeg
My kitty enjoying the blue lights from the Pleiadians this morning ❤

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
I'm getting lots of goosebumples on this one too Henda. Thanks for the message.

• Love this post!
Reactions: Lila and Henda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I'm having episodes where I seem to phase out and come back, and it seems as though I was having conversations. Although it feels like it was a longer amount of time, it was just a couple of minutes here.

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
I'm having episodes where I seem to phase out and come back, and it seems as though I was having conversations. Although it feels like it was a longer amount of time, it was just a couple of minutes here.
That happens to me too, fairly often, several times per week. I think that's what's happening to my wife too but she does not understand it right now. She's not totally accepting of all my woo woo stuff as yet. She just humors me though.

• Love this post!
  • I agree

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
The lights are on, but is anyone home? Lol, sorry I couldn't resist that.

Henda, your messages are gratefully received. Unfortunately too many people suffer when they ignore the messages of love and light. It seems to me, that when I am "ready", I get new information to process in the form of books to read (I read a lot) or experiences. I've noticed these seem to happen at just the right time, every time. I am also tested from time to time by being given false or misleading information.

I get sad when I see how many millions of people are still asleep and still suffer due to their own poor choices. But I was reminded there is nothing I can do, but offer information if they ask. "You can bring a horse to water but you cannot make him drink." This is a good piece of wisdom.

Ok, here's another goofy name with wisdom. The Adamu Speaks series from the channeller who calls himself Zingdad. https://zingdad.com/publications/videos/the-adamu-speaks-series

It's consistent with several other sources I've read including the Law of One as it talks about polarity, and how we need unity, how to achieve unity and leave polarity behind, etc.

If you want, it appears I can attach the EPUB to a forum post here. Just ask. :)

• Love this post!
OP
Henda

Henda

Mystic Healer and Astral Explorer Author
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
The lights are on, but is anyone home? Lol, sorry I couldn't resist that.

Henda, your messages are gratefully received. Unfortunately too many people suffer when they ignore the messages of love and light. It seems to me, that when I am "ready", I get new information to process in the form of books to read (I read a lot) or experiences. I've noticed these seem to happen at just the right time, every time. I am also tested from time to time by being given false or misleading information.

I get sad when I see how many millions of people are still asleep and still suffer due to their own poor choices. But I was reminded there is nothing I can do, but offer information if they ask. "You can bring a horse to water but you cannot make him drink." This is a good piece of wisdom.

Ok, here's another goofy name with wisdom. The Adamu Speaks series from the channeller who calls himself Zingdad. https://zingdad.com/publications/videos/the-adamu-speaks-series

It's consistent with several other sources I've read including the Law of One as it talks about polarity, and how we need unity, how to achieve unity and leave polarity behind, etc.

If you want, it appears I can attach the EPUB to a forum post here. Just ask. :)
Thanks for sharing your experiences and Journey. I know all this as I have been through it with many people who came for healing and they sometimes made feel as if I wasn’t doing enough for them. I had one of these clients who simply didn’t understood that he was going through some deep healing and DNA activations. People sometimes/ most of the time are reluctant to change, and to inner change, they ignore what is happening in themselves at the moment it is happening but are always focusing on the future. Future doesn’t really exist.
When I receive messages I stand in the moment and feel the energy of the information coming through me. I let it work in me without having any expectations. And when I am fully ready to see what happened since I received the information, I just experience those leap of times and other things including DNA activations.
Everything comes at the right timing
Spiritual energy is meant to enhance spiritual growth not to heal physical issues. When we come to integrate this, the universal energy knows it and a real healing process takes place!

• Love this post!
Reactions: Lila and therium

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)