The New Earth and the Evolution of Humanity | A QHHT Session By Alba Weinman (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
laron submitted a new article.

The New Earth and the Evolution of Humanity | A QHHT Session By Alba Weinman
Alba Weinman (albaweinman.com), a quantum healing hypnosis—past life regression—practitioner from Miami, USA, had a client who received important information about the New Earth, including information saying that we are all awakening and evolving, so need to prepare for what’s ahead.

Her client Gary provides considerable detail about our shift to the new earth and below you can find the two hour recording of the session, but also the fully transcribed version thanks to Kolette Hill.

As a reminder, transients.info has a focus on past life regression sessions and you can find more in the menu (or click here). If you are a regressionist, feel free to contact me anytime through the...
Click here to continue on to the original article. You will be able to comment using a Disqus account (www.disqus.com) if you are logged in with Disqus.

Last edited:

Maunagarjana

Rambling Companion
Apr 16, 2017
G: There are those who, because of unfulfilled desires, unlived, under-realized on the earth plane, there are evolved entities that will prey upon those fixated with physical.

A: So those who are greedy or maybe addicted to things?

G: Yes.

A: They fall prey to them?

G: There are many soul traps and they will use their energy for … yes. Most important thing one can do is to prepare for death.

A: To prepare for death. Many people are afraid of death, though. How can we prepare for it?

G: Meditate. You must learn to create your own radiant being. The stronger the spin, vibrational spin …

A: The vibrational spin?

G: The … yes.

I was glad to read this, as what I have been doing lately is trying my best to meditate on a daily basis, and part of that is visualizing myself radiating love and light to all beings, or as he put it "create your own radiant being". My goal is to meditate 2 hours a day, every day....but I have a ways to go until I get there. But I do wonder what the vibrational spin part is about. Any ideas?

Reactions: June and Stargazer

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Maunagarjana, I bet you do more than you think. Each time we pause and smile at the joy of children playing, birds in the trees, etc., we are radiating love. Meditation can take many forms, and we can do them all throughout the day - even walking across a parking lot.

Maryann

Frequency Modulator
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 25, 2016
ninespath.com
Sounds so much like what I write in personal readings... urging to meditate, and giving specific help for the person to get into that, and the dimensional split, and so many other things. I'm sharing that for corroboration purposes :) And the cellular aura, the description of that sounds so much like a shimmering planetary opalescence, doesn't it?

Thank you for typing all of this up. So full of presence, this session.

Maunagarjana

Rambling Companion
Apr 16, 2017
Maunagarjana, I bet you do more than you think. Each time we pause and smile at the joy of children playing, birds in the trees, etc., we are radiating love. Meditation can take many forms, and we can do them all throughout the day - even walking across a parking lot.
Yes, I've done that a lot....active meditation. But to me it's not quite the same as disciplined sitting meditation on a regular basis for extended periods of time. The style of meditation I prefer is vipassana. Active meditation is useful. But for a while now I've felt like, while I have been meditating for 20 years, I've not really gone deep enough with meditation, and have gotten some good but not great results. And from talking to advanced meditators, and listening to various well known meditation teachers, the general consensus seems to be that when you have a daily practice of sitting for at least 2 hours a day, that's when it starts to really deepen. And I want to find that out for myself if it will make a difference. But it takes real consistency and persistence.

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
Yes, I've done that a lot....active meditation. But to me it's not quite the same as disciplined sitting meditation on a regular basis for extended periods of time. The style of meditation I prefer is vipassana. Active meditation is useful. But for a while now I've felt like, while I have been meditating for 20 years, I've not really gone deep enough with meditation, and have gotten some good but not great results. And from talking to advanced meditators, and listening to various well known meditation teachers, the general consensus seems to be that when you have a daily practice of sitting for at least 2 hours a day, that's when it starts to really deepen. And I want mmto find that out for myself if it will make a difference. But it takes real consistency and persistence.
Hi Maunagarjana, what a beautiful name, it has a Hawaiian sound to it. I too find it difficult to meditate, I think my best time is just on waking , before I'm completely awake. That's when mast things come to me, but to sit and deliberately do it for any length of time, nope, I might manage ten mins or so. But as Linda says, we do it in many ways. Also I think just sitting quietly and thinking is meditating, I've done this often and found a whole hour has gone by. I'm pleased you brought this up, it's made me realise it doesn't matter if I can't sit in a chair for, let's say two hours, I, like you, am doing the best I can and providing we keep practicing unconditional love and not worry, that's the main thing, not to worry, not to fear. I hope you manage your two hours eventually, if that's your desire I'm sure you will. <3

Reactions: Lila and Stargazer

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)