The Near Death Experience in Iraq That Defies Belief By Natalie Sudman (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Glo

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 24, 2017
Arkansas
I watched this video and there is so much info included that will help each of us to carry on! Much resonated with me as I am sure it will you!

Thank you for watching! Let me know how it affected you! Thanks!

The Near Death Experience in Iraq That Defies Belief [FULL VIDEO] Presented by Ozark Publishing - Dolores Cannon & UAMN TV
Natalie Sudman had quite an unusual near-death experience in the moment when her truck hit the bomb.

She did not experience the typical out-of-body experience where she might have been floating above the scene before rushing through a tunnel toward the light.

Instead, Natalie simply blinked from one environment to another instantly, finding herself on a sort of stage addressing thousands of other spirits who seem to be studying her experience vicariously. Natalie then describes a sort of download of information. She calls it a “transfer of information in the form of an inexplicably complex matrix”.

The information included “events, thoughts, incidents, individuals, and groups in all their relationship complexities: stories, concepts, connections, nuances, layers, judgements, and projections. It included kinetic equations and dimensions and symbols and flows.” or as she says later, “might be very broadly understood as cultural and political information.”

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
Interesting, bookmarked for later viewing, thanks for the share. There are sometimes quite unusual NDEs. I read a while ago some accounts on the vast NDERF site.

Reactions: Stargazer and June

Toller

Involved Wayfarer
Feb 21, 2018
UK
I came across this book this morning and was going to post on the book thread, but did a search and found this old thread, so I'll post here instead.

Video update

cover.jpeg

The application of Impossible things

Existence beyond the physical is wonderfully beautiful, yet so is this life in the physical. Being blown up, I felt like I was flying a jet through a narrow gorge upside down. Conscious awareness makes the difference. After the incident I would be in healing for quite awhile. Those who rescued me would go on in their miserable job seeing some of the worst situations of war. Violence is pointless, what had been moved forward as a result of this? I remembered what my blind grandma had said, 'you don't need eyes to see.' Instantaneous decisions are made by our whole selves in emergencies. All the people involved overlap and effect all the rest. And all would have different experiences and perspectives. Probable and optional realities could both simultaneously exist. Maybe we split off on some probably realities and later reconverge with others. I chose this life at this place and time, I might as well participate. All the pain, surgeries, shots, etcetera, yet I have not felt traumatized. What is real and enduring is the whole self. Every existence has value and is as it should be, in no need of being fixed. We all add to the creation as co-creators. Every creation is infinitely good and beautiful. Each and every consciousness makes a necessary contribution to it all.

Last edited:

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
Not hard to believe as I've had an NDE. Dying was uncomfortable as I was smothered to death by asthma, but being dead was pretty awesome, like really really great!

Reactions: Tania

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)