The majority end of America as we know of and majority of other countries (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Dear Bernie, Brad, Henda, Karla, Laron, Anaeika, Bill, Golmona, Lila, Linda, Lorna, Maryann, Pod, Sinera, Stargazer, rest of both the admins, mods, whomever else this may concerns, everyone both on/ff of here:,

I mean got this idea from a book (The End of American Childhood: A History of Parenting From Life on the Frontier to the Managed Child, Paula S. Fass). That I still haven't gotten around to at least starting it. Also, over this past decade (2008-`18) with all of what happened and still keeps happening. Especially, with the stock market crash and Barack Hussein Obama presidency of US. In which included and still includes beyond political correctness. I'm sure theres even more then I already mentioned here.

So, now what do you think of all of this. Including your love ones more then anything else.

I'm waybeyondfedup. Includes at least my love ones its mainly my father more then anyone else. At the same time have either blocked/was blocked/combination regarding all of this. In which this also includes news, media, beyond in this particular category/ies

Think thats it for now.

Thank you, again, in advance.

Yours truly,

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I found a book review at Princeton Press http://press.princeton.edu/titles/10681.html

It looks like an interesting book. Thinking back on my parents' childhoods, mine, and that of our children, I can see societal changes at work. One aspect is the rise of the celebrity culture, which has been anything but positive. The influences on the generations are many and varied, and I would be interested in seeing how the author handles them.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I totally take your point about political correctness having been on the increase over the term of Barack Obama's presidency. I would give anything for people to just roll out their BS-o-meters and give the dang thing a THWACK from time to time, every time PC threatens to pollute the local atmosphere.

Dear Bernie, Brad, Henda, Karla, Laron, Anaeika, Bill, Golmona, Lila, Linda, Lorna, Maryann, Pod, Sinera, Stargazer, rest of both the admins, mods, whomever else this may concerns, everyone both on/ff of here:,

I mean got this idea from a book (The End of American Childhood: A History of Parenting From Life on the Frontier to the Managed Child, Paula S. Fass). That I still haven't gotten around to at least starting it. Also, over this past decade (2008-`18) with all of what happened and still keeps happening. Especially, with the stock market crash and Barack Hussein Obama presidency of US. In which included and still includes beyond political correctness. I'm sure theres even more then I already mentioned here.

So, now what do you think of all of this. Including your love ones more then anything else.

I'm waybeyondfedup. Includes at least my love ones its mainly my father more then anyone else. At the same time have either blocked/was blocked/combination regarding all of this. In which this also includes news, media, beyond in this particular category/ies

Think thats it for now.

Yours truly,
Alt-Left Media: "Why Didn't Trump Provide Live Hurricane Coverage Himself?" - THE BARBED WIRE

http://www.thebarbedwiresatire.com/alt-left-media-why-didnt-trump-provide-live-hurricane-coverage-himself/

In which all I have to say regarding is they should be the ones whom do it. Including Back Hussein Obama and all of them. Especially, the news media and followers part. Whom are the ones should do it and including helping out with all of both with the clean up, donations, and beyond. This applies to rest of majority part of the world that are like this.

At the same time heres the link to both intro post and thread that I started on one of the many forums that I belong to.

Think thats it for now.

Yours truly,

Reactions: Stargazer

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
We are in Texas and live on the edge of the storm track. Many of our family and friends live along the coast and in Houston. The flooding makes it impossible for our family members to leave, so what matters to me is the selfless acts of people helping people to survive this storm.

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
Haven't read this book, but sounds interesting. As a mother of two young ones, I made the choice to stay home and provide education and experiences for my boys. We travel, go on nature walks, explore museums, & read a lot.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
I view it as a shift in a stagnant system that was keeping a lot of people back spiritually.

It ties directly into the changes going on as part of a number of labels, such as the shift in consciousness, the golden age, the age of Aquarius, the galactic alignment period (1980-2016 with 1998 being the alignment date), the precession of the equinoxes the astrological age, the gathering (Robert Monroe), etc.

I see it as a very positive situation as it is bringing much needed change. But positive doesn't infer it will be easy, as for real change to occur, a bit of chaos has to take place.

What we all see in our own countries reflects all this change.

People are waking up more, and more. (:

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Things are a-changing... and I believe we can all become a part of the change we want to see<3, with compassion and as much joy and grace as we can muster, lol!:-D
Best wishes for change in your part of the world!

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
A lot of people don't realise, because it takes heightened sensitivity to do so, but there are constant small incremental shifts going on. Timeline shifts, which are hard to catch, unless you see something you can't explain that involves you personally, and therefore gets you questioning how that could be. Just this morning I felt a small physical shift while I was lying dozing in bed in the dark. Everything shifted about 6 inches, just the once. And then there are the big, interconnected shifts that Laron mentioned.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)