The Magic Of Words & Visualisation When Manifesting (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
Ralph has such a positive energy and while he certainly repeats some of his stuff in his frequent videos (even several per day) he is always an inspiration or at least a good reminder of things to pay attention to (again). This is about manifesting.

While I do not recommend "I WILL" becausse it is not present moment related, I definitely recommend "I AM ..." spoken aloud or "thought aloud" with visualisations. If you're in public you can also still 'think it aloud', it also works. Also do it with visualisations and strong intent, of course.

Today at my workplace (after I had a very bad day yesterday) I tried "my" version of a rather more biblical wording which is this:

"I AM GOD. MY WILL BE DONE."

(Actually I then changed it and also said "IS DONE" to make it even more relate to the present moment.)

It worked literally wonders. Also it put me in an altered state of consciousness many times. And a better mood. I was amazed. The day was highly successful and at my computer I was constantly shown 333 - 'my' personal magic number.

Try it out. I'd like to know what your result is with the God-affirmation as written above, really. Please give feedback if you tried it.

So let's 'breathe in the good ass prana' and shout it out and then see what manifests itself for us.

:D:cool:

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Now there's a guy who is colourful from the inside out in every sense!
Wonderful thoughts with a great delivery.
I'll try these little tweaks on manifestation:-D

• Love this post!
Reactions: Alain

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Now there's a guy who is colourful from the inside out in every sense!
Wonderful thoughts with a great delivery.
I'll try these little tweaks on manifestation:-D
Yes, he's not shy to shine, is he?

• Funny
  • Magical
Reactions: Alain and Lila

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Just in a situation today that calls out for this approach - will give it a go!
Thanks.

• Cool Post
Reactions: Lila

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Heart... Intent... Conviction.... and allowing the cellular lattice of the holographic formation to create substance based on the vibration of those 3 things.

A very significant teaching from Ralph Smart.

• Wise Post
Reactions: Alain and Lila

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)