The Lions And The Shift Plus Other Encounters | Travelling Through Dimensions (Part 3) (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Henda

Mystic Healer and Astral Explorer Author
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Henda submitted a new transients.info article.

The Lions And The Shift Plus Other Encounters | Travelling Through Dimensions (Part 3)

Encountering Lions

The Black Lion’s Cave in UK

I was on the Adar Llwch Gwin’s back flying over the Loch Ness (heading north) and then we turned to the left and crossed green hills and many wide green fields. The voyage was a little longer than usual.

Finally we arrived at a clearing in the middle of a forest.

That world was a plane in a parallel world. The name of the location was kept secret. As we were walking side by side, the Adar took me near some waterfalls and we entered a fall which was in the middle of two, over a low hill.

There were many trees and birds and butterflies. I also saw a brown fox. We crossed the rivers in between the falls. Once inside the middle one we received a cleansing energy flowing...
Click here to continue on to the original article.

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Lila and Stargazer
OP
Henda

Henda

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Thank you Laron for posting my contribution to Transient. One of my FB friends had an encounter with lions in caves. I told him to post his experience here ! Hope he will do it ! These experiences are really amazing and while reading them again many things are getting out of me. Part 4 is ahead. For sure it will be a summery of these 3 articles where I will probably ask my guides for further information and the teachings behind them.

Reactions: Laron
OP
Henda

Henda

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Henda submitted a new transients.info article.

The Lions And The Shift Plus Other Encounters | Travelling Through Dimensions (Part 3)

Encountering Lions

The Black Lion’s Cave in UK

I was on the Adar Llwch Gwin’s back flying over the Loch Ness (heading north) and then we turned to the left and crossed green hills and many wide green fields. The voyage was a little longer than usual.

Finally we arrived at a clearing in the middle of a forest.

That world was a plane in a parallel world. The name of the location was kept secret. As we were walking side by side, the Adar took me near some waterfalls and we entered a fall which was in the middle of two, over a low hill.

There were many trees and birds and butterflies. I also saw a brown fox. We crossed the rivers in between the falls. Once inside the middle one we received a cleansing energy flowing...
Click here to continue on to the original article.
I love the lion Laron :ROFL:

Reactions: Pucksterguy

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)