The Light Within (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
I was going through my cell phone the other day and ran across a recording I made in January of this year. If I recall correctly, I made it in the wee hours of the morning when I awakened from what I felt had been an unusually inspiring "dream". Since I didn't have a notepad handy, I made a whispered recording on my phone (so as not to awaken everyone else in the house). :rolleyes:

Anyway, here's the transcript:

Every human being has a spark of something inside them that is much bigger than themselves. The spark is waiting to be nurtured--to be brought into flame. In some it is hidden, but rest assured it is there. That spark is the love of Our Creator. Some choose to ignore it. Some choose to deny it. Some may not even realize it's there. But this ignorance or neglect does not, cannot extinguish it.

It's often said that nothing is stronger than Love--that Love conquers all. If this is true, then there is no challenge that lies beyond the resolve of the Human Spirit. There are times when it is difficult to understand, to forgive, or, indeed, to love another. But the spark of that potential lies within us--each and every one of us. And all it takes is a moment, a choice, or an intent to bring that spark into flame. With even the smallest care and attention, even the dimmest flicker can be turned into a towering pillar of light. It's a light that heals, creates, sustains, and leads the way to a better world.

So lets begin to recognize and honor that spark--not only in ourselves, but in others as well. Fan the flames of compassion. The flame is there. The spark is there. The only thing hiding that flame is you.

So uncover your light and share it with the world! It's waiting with great anticipation to see the highest potential--of the brilliant being that is you.

<3<3<3

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
The recording was there when you needed it. Agree with Vickie - HS speaking.

Reminds me of a gospel song I learned when I was a little girl.

This little light of mine
I'm going to let it shine
Oh, this little light of mine
This little light of mine
Let it shine, let it shine, let it shine

Ev'ry where I go
Oh, ev'ry where I go
Ev'ry where I go
Let it shine, let it shine, let it shine

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)