The Light Temple of Mu and the Precession of the Equinoxes | A QHHT Session by Sian Chua (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
laron submitted a new article.

The Light Temple of Mu and the Precession of the Equinoxes | A QHHT Session by Sian Chua
Sian Chua's partner Richard is the client in this past life regression session which was conducted by Sian using Dolores Cannon's QHHT method back on the 7th of April, 2016. Richard finds himself as a High Priest in Mu, Lemuria; the session develops to cover aspects of the shift in consciousness and new earth situation, as well as the second coming of man, or son of god — relating back to the Light Temple of Mu.

This is not the entire session, but is still lengthy. Thanks goes to QHHT practitioner Sian Chua who sent this in to share with us. Sian, from Perth, Australia, is one of the most experienced past life regression therapist in the world. Her website can be found here.

What I found most intriguing in this session was the information around he...
Click here to continue on to the original article. (You can comment if logged into a transients.info Roundtable Forum account.)

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: June and Stargazer

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
lThis is not the entire session, but is still lengthy. Thanks goes to QHHT practitioner Sian Chua who sent this in to share with us. Sian, from Perth, Australia, is one of the most experienced past life regression therapist in the world. Her website can be found here.
Great information, Laron! I checked Sian's website, but couldn't find any transcripts...is more of this or any of her other sessions available?

OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Great information, Laron! I checked Sian's website, but couldn't find any transcripts...is more of this or any of her other sessions available?
As mentioned in the article, the transcripts are on my site transients under the menu. :) (They have always been there, even on the old transient site)

There are two sessions I am yet to migrate over of Sian's, which are part 2 and 3 of Melanie/Nikita's QHHT sessions. Until I do, the old ones are still available on the former site here, http://laron-transients.blogspot.co.nz/p/past-life-regression.html.

Last edited:

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
I really enjoyed reading T he Light Temple Of Mu, Laron. Where he talks about a person disappearing and going to the new earth I can relate to, remembering how my friend disappeared in town for a few minutes. I'm not into the bible but I believe there are seeds of truth in it. and I seem to remember it says somewhere when referring to the end times ' Two people will be walking along and one will be taken ' Interesting times we are living in<3

OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Two people will be walking along and one will be taken
I actually used this quote once in one of my more popular articles on transients. My summary of the webbots Global Coastal Event here, http://laron-transients.blogspot.co.nz//2013/01/global-coastal-event-summary-as-of.html.

"In that day, he who is on the housetop, and his goods are in the house, let him not come down to take them away. And likewise, the one who is in the field, let him not turn back.

I tell you, in that night, there will be two men in one bed: the one will be taken and the other will be left. Two women will be grinding grain together : one will be taken and the other left. Two men will be in the field: the one will be taken and the other left.

And they answered and said to Him, "Where Lord" So He said to them, "Where ever the body is, there the eagles will be gathered together.
" — Luke, 17:31-37​

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
Thanks Laron, I remember it now. What it tells me is don't be attached to anything in this world, if there is a chance to get to the new earth don't hesitate becausee of something here, it can always be created there. And if it is loved ones, they have their own choice to make, their own path to follow, hard as that is to accept, and oh is is hard, that is the way it is. In the mean time we can do our best to make our loved ones aware.<3

Reactions: Stargazer and Laron

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
I actually used this quote once in one of my more popular articles on transients. My summary of the webbots Global Coastal Event here, http://laron-transients.blogspot.co.nz//2013/01/global-coastal-event-summary-as-of.html.

"In that day, he who is on the housetop, and his goods are in the house, let him not come down to take them away. And likewise, the one who is in the field, let him not turn back.

I tell you, in that night, there will be two men in one bed: the one will be taken and the other will be left. Two women will be grinding grain together : one will be taken and the other left. Two men will be in the field: the one will be taken and the other left.

And they answered and said to Him, "Where Lord" So He said to them, "Where ever the body is, there the eagles will be gathered together.
" — Luke, 17:31-37​
In the last line of your quote it seems they are asking where the disappearing people will be taken to, the answer being, where the eagles will be gathered. I'm thinking eagles gather in lofty places and in those days they wouldn't be able to conceive of even getting that high. I'm seeing it as meaning they have left 3d and risen to the higher frequency of 5d. I'd be interested in your views on that.

Bill

The magic has always been within you.
Retired Global Moderator
Jul 21, 2016
From Kansas, living in Texas
Very interesting article....a lot to ponder. Thanks for sharing it! (And wondering more now about why my thoughts have been running more towards Hawaii these past couple of months....used to live there in the mid-'70s.) Hmmm...

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
I visited Ohau and Kawaii in 96 and loved it, maybe your thoughts have been in that direction because its so damn beautiful. Or maybe you are meant to return there. Can I come:hbounce

OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
In the last line of your quote it seems they are asking where the disappearing people will be taken to, the answer being, where the eagles will be gathered. I'm thinking eagles gather in lofty places and in those days they wouldn't be able to conceive of even getting that high. I'm seeing it as meaning they have left 3d and risen to the higher frequency of 5d. I'd be interested in your views on that.
I think that this can be looked at in a number of different ways and that the context it was originally said could refer to a number of different situations. In addition to that, things change, meaning there is one plan based on one event, and if that changes, something else has to happen to cover the different timeline.

So that could simply refer to the transition from the physical to the dimension above, which happens when we die. We have to leave behind the physical body, no matter how we make that transition. 5D is where are exist between lives on Earth. The Earth is not going anywhere, but an aspect of the Earth's consciousness is shifting to another level because it's developed another layer of it's energy body, and that level is where the new earth is — that I feel exists between 5d and 6d.

For those who want to go there, and this is a choice as there are many places one can end up when not on Earth, then they need to end their life here first, whether that is from completing it through living out what is planned, and which could involve passing on during an earth change event, or being part of an ascension moment where they instantly shift out of their physical back into their astral body (which is what happens at death). Normally only those who have achieved a very high level of spiritual development would gain the ability to shift out like that at will, and this is also part of mastering astral projection and consciousness.

Something else that is important to understand is that we can exist in more than one place at once. An example is that a copy of ourselves goes out while we sleep and project into the astral, but that is not the only time a copy is existing simultaneously. There are other instances where this can occur, such as when we are awake, but also when we are between lives on Earth, and/or have graduated / completed our purpose here and are back on the other side.

What this means is that we can shift to the New Earth (if we want to go there after this) but also be here, or be somewhere else. This is what really resonates with me, in terms of the quoted biblical passage above. I think it may relate to how our reality continues on here, but a shift has taken place and we are also somewhere else in relation to that new earth.

Reactions: Stargazer and June

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
Mmm you've given me lots to think about Laron, I appreciate it. Of course its brought up more questions, so I'm going to give the brain cells a rest while I digest. Thankyou again<3

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I love this part of the session (my emphasis in red):

S: So there have been more than 2 precessions of the Equinox but we only know about 2?R: The only recorded history on the planet that is known to current technology is only the last 2. They do not know and do not have archaeological evidence of anything beyond that in the past.

S: So how many have there been before the last 2?
R: The Earth is millions of years old. If you do the maths the precession of Equinox happens every 26,000 years. But the thing about the precession of the Equinox is this: every 26,000 years is only one rotation of the Earth around its largest Sun, Alcyone. The precession of the Equinox is an alignment of all the Suns to the planets in the Universe. This particular precession in its alignment, where all the Suns line up, is a very unique event and it’s not the same…..

S: You’re talking about the precession that is coming?
R: It is not coming…you are in it…we are in it.

S: Why is it unique?
R: It’s unique because you have the great Central Sun of the Universe lining up with Sirius, Alcyone, lining up with your Sun, lining up with your Earth – that’s unique.

S: It’s never happened before in the entire history of all the Universes?
R: It has happened before but it is something extremely, extremely rare.

S: So what happened the last time this occurred?
R: Last time it occurred planet Earth was not in this current form.​

What he means by "we are in it" is that our Solstice Sun's alignment with Alcyone (Central Galactic Sun - Milky Way Galaxy) started in December 1980 (according to Denise Le Fay). According to Denise, our Solstice Sun was at the half-way point (mid-centre of the Galactic Equator) in December 1998.

This ties in with what I feel is an important message from Denise Le Fay, High Heart Life, her blog: Themed Dream State Messages, dated August 17, 2016:

One very strong message I perceived was how important it is, especially now for the Forerunners and others consciously aware of the Ascension Process because they’ve been living it, to be calm, steady, neutral, silent, quiet and motionless while we move through this Zero Zone portal happening at the end of Galactic Alignment plus energetic ascension up and out of the last 9 yearlong cycle (2007 through the end of 2016).
Denise also states that: December 2016 Solstice Sun completes journey across galactic centre. Please note that Denise Le Fay points out that 2016 is numerologically a 9 year, one of completion and endings.

From Denise Le Fay's High Heart Life blog, Another Major Change Approaching, 1st August 2016:

An Astrological note: Pluto (evolution) entered Capricorn (3D physical reality) in January 2008. Pluto transits through Capricorn from January 2008 until November 20, 2024, where it finally and permanently enters Aquarius and remains there. Pluto moves direct and retrograde a few times between late degree Capricorn into early degree Aquarius and back again before November 2024, but it remains in Aquarius from November 2024 for the next twenty years or so.

This seems so important, that evolution (astrological archetype Pluto) will be firmly implanted in the Aquarian Age from 2024 on. This gels with predictions that the most difficult transition times will finally be over at the latest by 2025 (information that I have read from other authors). Our millennial children will have shaken loose any looming doubts or failure to walk in any type of past shoes... since they will be quite grown up and driving evolution through insight and without duality drama by 2025. Yay!

From January, 2017 we really will be in a new part of space, having completely exited the alignment phase and crossed the Galactic Equator. What an exciting time to be alive. Does anyone teach their kids this stuff?

Last edited:
Reactions: Stargazer

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
What an exciting time to be alive. Does anyone teach their kids this stuff?
I've talked with my wife and son a great deal about life/death and "life after life" issues. Thanks to such mainstream shows as "Long Island Medium" and "Hollywood Medium", they're pretty open to the concepts of our eternal being and the concept that all are a part of The One, (i.e., Source/Universe/God). I've also talked with both of them about our multi-dimensionality, alternate universes, reincarnation, and even our current shift of consciousness.

When we first started talking about it, I'm sure they thought I was just going through some kind of mid-life crisis. They would listen and were polite--but I could almost hear their eyes rolling back in their heads! LOL. Now, not so much. As I've brought up more concepts and they've seen some things play out in their own lives, they're starting to consider that I might be right and they've started asking more questions. I can see that they're beginning to truly awaken to our true spiritual nature. They're both still pretty distracted by life here in the physical, but I'm pretty confident that the foundation I've helped them put down will continue to serve them well as events unfold and the Truth of our spiritual being becomes more and more evident.

One of the more "out there" concepts I've told them about (several years ago now, in fact) was that of all these incoming energies--and that at some point, we'll be experiencing what some call "The Event". As I currently understand and explained it, this should be a brief and quite profound connection that EVERYONE will feel with Source...a temporary removal of "the veil", if you will. Some will be frightened and some will panic, but my feeling is that most will finally understand what it is to be fully awakened to their own Divinity. I wanted my family to at least have an idea that this might happen so it won't be a complete surprise to them when it finally does.

I suspect that when it does happen, there will be a LOT of questions--and all of us so-called "whacko", "wing-nut", "woo-woo" folks will finally be completely validated and be able to help so many others understand what's truly going on. Quite frankly, I can understand their confusion. They'll be going from a world of hard edged, black and white logic to a much softer one where magic actually happens. It's going to be one heck of an adjustment for them and not everyone's going to be ready to accept it. Because of our many conversations, I'm pretty certain my family will be among the ones who awaken gracefully and they'll be able to cope with it well.

Exciting? You bet! I wouldn't trade being a part of this for anything!!!

<3 <3 <3

Brian

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 28, 2016
California
Loved this QHHT session. 10 years, of course won't be focusing on the time too much as it varies, since it is not the important part that decides the event.

This bible quote probably describes a part of what will happen.

Luke 8:17
New International Version
"For there is nothing hidden that will not be disclosed, and nothing concealed that will not be known or brought out into the open."

The event will be of perfect judgement. The truth shall be made known.
If you are of higher conciousness, then walk up those stairs til it all becomes too bright.
If not, then you'll have to face that which has been hidden within your heart.

Whatever ends up happening, we'll be there to see it. :-D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)