Article THE LIBRAN FULL MOON APPROACHES , PART OF THE "BLACK MOON EVENT WHILE ERIS HAS HER SAY & ASBOLUS GOES DIRECT. (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Janne

Astrologer
Jul 30, 2016
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Eris spirit_warrior.jpg

On this Apogee Moon which can be as powerful as a Perigee in some cases, its time to talk about the Full Moon coming in Libra, the political sign which we are definitely feeling the energy of right now.

This is one of the most important Full Moons of the year as its part of the Black Moon event I wrote about for this month that began on the 21st March and ends on the 20th April.

The Full moon is half way between this event which means it’s a focal point of the “once in a black moon” type energy when anything can happen and probably will!.

This Black Moon is very auspicious for some people as its rare as is the hybrid eclipse on the 20th that’s part of it. There are only a very few of these century.

This happens in a series that is highly political and will sort out political corruption in the two years to come, which we all know is a focus in the world right now whichever way you believe in this case.

Please bear in mind that I don’t accept comments of opinion only if astrological, which is related from long term experience and non judgment, as astrological ethics are similar to medical where we do not harm human beings in any way.

People who know about astrology effects will be interested to know that in April next year a certain well known political figure will have Jupiter on his MC in Taurus, a most likely sign of success and public acclaim of the best sort whatever it may bring for him.

This Full Moon and the Mars effect is all very public in fact, about the people and public opinion and even a rising up by the people.

The same political former leader just mentioned has Mars right on his natal horizon and currently conjuncting his Cancerian planets Mercury first, then Saturn and soon after Venus, then Pluto in Leo, and next Mars , finally his Asc degree. This is powerful after having his Sun and sign afflicted by Mars and extreme publicity since August last year. I do not name names on here usually as f b is very quick to pick certain names up that they do not approve of.

I count the Mars OOB aspects as powerful for him in his circumstances carrying a lot of personal power.

This Full Moon in 5 days on the 6th April NZ time 4 34 pm will be when Sun conjuncts Chiron 16 degrees Aries, and Mercury sextiles Saturn which could bring some positives for people who have been wronged, some needed healing and wise advice.

Aries will be at their wise best at that time and Leo types too.
Geminis and VIrgos, also Capricorns, PIsces and Taureans could have some good news and renewed safety or security back in their lives.

Although it IS a FUll Moon after all so there are bound to be some ups and downs as this one approaches.

This Full Moon will bring the Mars in Cancer energy to a head also as he is still out of bounds and anyone with Mars strong in their birth patterns even more so, as in the Full Moon chart, the Aries energy is extremely strong and Mars is the ruler of that sign so while he is still OOB he has a lot of unusual work to do using radical means to do it.

By the time of the Full Moon, Mercury will be in Taurus which is going to help slow down the madness of the extreme Arian/Mars fiery energies that have carried us and the world along with them lately in what has been at times quite crazy, personally or otherwise.

The main theme of this weeks approaching Full Moon is about in a political sense, dictatorship versus a fair system, and in a personal sense its about whether to be a dominant leader or cooperate with others for more harmony, whether to share or go it alone so this could bring conflicts especially for Arians and Librans or anyone with a focus on those signs in their birth charts and again especially around 16 degrees either sign or other cardinal signs.

And remember that Full Moons are much more powerful before the exact date whereas New Moons are the opposite as they take effect from the day and manifest in the few days after.
In the meantime back to today , and it IS a massively powerful day for a two reasons, with first of all the Moon apogee, a very focused effect on certain people and places on the globe which I always compare to a laser beam effect. This Moon has extreme reactions both from people and weather too.

Plus Mercury is conjunct Eris at 24 Aries today. I have mentioned before that Eris, the outermost planet in our solar system of the nature of Libra and Aries so am excited about this aspect happening now in this Black Moon period and near the Full Moon.

Eris brings discussions of a heated nature and is highly political, looking for global unity and will do all it takes even war to find it if an injustice has been done. She is quite ruthless in that sense.
In view of this weeks happenings I think this is pretty much on cue of a meeting of minds on a mission and the possible outcome.

Another thing is that Asbolus which I can never spell due to a slight dyslexia i sometimes have, is going direct. Im pretty sure this is around 26 Gemini which is highly interesting to me on the political scene.
Not long ago Mars passed this degree when conjunct this more obscure Centaur asteroid at the same degree. This centaur archetype is deep and dark bringing situations where a person (or even group) isn’t what he/ she or they appear, as there are often hidden motives when this asteroid is around. I have mentioned a wily reptilian brain where the type of intelligence is working in ways that those observing cannot fathom easily and which is watching for weak spots in its opponents life or psyche.

So this station point and direct motion suggests we may have to change our way of thinking quite radically to understand what is really going on and we certain wont see what is really happening on the main public news systems in certain cases.

Asbolus direct for all of us means its time to open up to our own survival skills a bit more and use different senses than usual to bring out what has hidden dormant within us.

I do think a lot of people in high places will be doing the same to survive or conquer right now.
Asbolus, was the seer under the Centaurs in Greek mythology, whose correct warnings not to fight the Lapiths were ignored. In contrast, he later provoked a bloodbath in which the centaurs
Chiron and Pholus met their deaths at Heracles’ hands. Basically he warns us of the dark forces afoot in the world at this time.
He can also be a pair of eyes in the dark searching for the light. But his direct motion is a time to use the positive aspects of his meaning such as to confront a situation that requires a radical change of thinking and attitude to improve one’s status and break through a farce , to reboot the flow of one’s individuation process.

We can all tap into this at this time.

Venus at 18 degrees Taurus is sextile to Pallas in Cancer , another positive aspect of the day and very much about calling on the warrior Goddess powers within where “right motive” will win the day for any of us who has planets or point around these degrees but as always these aspects are for all of us who need them.

Tomorrow is the beginning of the Gibbous Moon phase which is a time for organizing, integrating, and planning.
Keywords: Perfecting; Analysis; Interpreting...

Last edited:
  • Thank you!
Reactions: DebM

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)