The Incoming Energies Thread (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I haven't seen Sophia Love's blogs for a year or more, and started thinking of her during my work commute yesterday. Your reporting it here is synchronistic and obviously a message for the times.

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
we are in the eye of the storm
I awoke to hear that Russia was in Ukraine and felt a sense of relief, which was strange for me because I hate war and bombing.

Then I read the rumour that Putin had bombed 18 biological warfare labs which were funded by the US and the UK, I prayed that Gates was in one of them as it blew up. Perhaps the next virus that they planned to unleash on the world has also been destroyed. Can only be a good thing.

I feel I have taken a leap too.

Last edited:

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Gates is the kind of creep-a-zoid who can come at you in your dreams, even if he no longer inhabited a living body. I don't think blowing him up is the answer but the positive combination of all our lights will be too much for him. Fading away without making a scene about it would be the best outcome for him.

One65

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Jul 31, 2018
Canada
After feeling like I/we have been pummeled for many weeks by turbulent energies, I got a message last Thursday (April 28/22) that said "The new energies are HERE". Followed by "you are helping ground them into the Earth". Since that day, everything has felt quite a bit lighter. I have noticed that the relentless cold winds we were having also stopped that day - and the temperatures have been significantly warmer since then. It would seem that Spring has arrived, but it feels like more than that.

• Love this post!
Reactions: Snowmelt

Thessa Thijs

Involved Wayfarer
May 28, 2019
Holland
Happy to read youre experiances of lately. Today I was asking myself how I could find out more about the strange feelings I have during a week now. I lost track of time and still get everything done one time. And my heart feels so filled with Love and Light that I want to hug strangers and find them so, so beautiful and lovely. I also turn things around al the time. Like wanting to say something and then I say the exact oppositie. That is weard and does trouble me a bit. Could it be because I had Covid? And how can I shange it for the better? Sometimes I have the feeling that I am in another realm. Things look verry light, spacious and portal like. Beautiful but strange.

Last edited:
  • Love this post!
Reactions: Snowmelt

One65

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Jul 31, 2018
Canada
Sometimes I have the feeling that I am in another realm. Things look verry light, spacious an portal like. Beautiful but strange.
You are not alone! I feel very "spacey" over the last few days, and also doing things in reverse. I notice it in others as well. Seems to be part of whatever we are going through at the moment.

Last edited:
  • A hug for you
Reactions: Thessa Thijs

Henda

Mystic Healer and Astral Explorer Author
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Hello my friends
Yes the last weeks and even months and for me the last 4 years have been intense and huge at an energetic level. I have been experiencing a shift and still it is taking place in me. Energetic downloads 24/7 since April 2018. So this year, I thought I would stop the process, But it is going on and on. For me it is coming from a twin flame connection and I felt like I have been and still am used as a portal to bring down the energies of the New Earth. My twin is still "sleeping" as he said few times ago. I will write about this experience because it is different from all twin flames narrations I have found on the internet. The specificity with me and my twin is the energetic downloads that happen during the day and the night every day since April 2018. At first I was not understanding what I was going through. Then I had the verdict as we say in juridiction terminology. The connection started and I knew who was the person few times later because of an electric wave that crossed my whole body and being when I fell on his picture. The fact is that I knew him since 2015 on social media and he is in my friends list... I have been and still am living something that is intriguing me. I had many confirmations from my higher self during two regressive hypnosis sessions back on 2019 with Tracy Moore in FL, and in France here in my city on October 2021. I had other signs from my higher self about the codes that are uniting us and this is crazy. I started a healing to stop the connection and it is not working. So I have times where I am upset, feelings of sadness, overwhelming energy downloads that prevent me from living normally... From being myself. I found recently a video talking about the process of incorporation between TF's. And this is also bothering me so much. When I do healing he comes in for few minutes to be ejected later. When I activate healing energy for myself he comes in during that time of after as if he is replying to me. When I meditate he comes in, and it is a warm burning energy that crosses my whole body, I sweat hard or a little bit. It comes in the sacral chakra and from my crown at the same time. I cannot stop it. This is why, I have been less here on the forum. I even have been removing Facebook and messenger from my phone very often because I am so sensitive to social media energies. I am becoming hyper sensitive. I am working on this, because I believe it has a purpose that I need to discover on my journey.

Most of my latest work was about energetic activations and it began with The Crystalline Light Body Activation back on December 2020. I now have completed many other activations such as The Rainbow Crystal Light Body Activation, The Indigo Crystal Walk-In Activation, The Atlantean Sacred Codes of the Light Activation, The Twin Flames Crystalline Light Codes Activation, and currently working on The Arcturians' Activation and Transmission for the New Earth. They come in the form of drawings "Imprint Blocks" with updates for some of them, that I do during many weeks. I receive the energy and it is a psychic artwork that holds a high level of energy transmission. When we connect to them, the energy starts flowing. I do the activations distantly and in person. I even can do it now without using them as I already hold the energy of each Imprint Block. So my life has been very slow and I feel overwhelmed all the time.

If someone have heard about these energetic downloads between TF, please let me know. Any information can help me.
Blessings

Last edited:

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
those beasts can be dangerous once awake, if i am not mistaken they are already for years in the talk with yellowstone which with its former locations did huge shifts when it happened

can the activation of those be in liation with 3d 5d?

One65

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Jul 31, 2018
Canada
Something interesting is happening energy-wise today. I woke to very strong tingling on the right side of my head. I can feel energy swirling there. My guidance says it is not just me. Anyone else getting this today?

Reactions: Pod

Bert

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Jan 10, 2019
Belgium
Something interesting is happening energy-wise today. I woke to very strong tingling on the right side of my head. I can feel energy swirling there. My guidance says it is not just me. Anyone else getting this today?
now you mention it. I also feel this.

DIt you ask your guide what it means?

Reactions: Pod

One65

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Jul 31, 2018
Canada
Not yet; I am at work. I need to go deeper to learn more. Later in the day.

Despite being in the middle of a work day with lots of distractions, the energy is still quite dominant.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I'm very interested to hear more. Today, I've been all over the place and yesterday, I slept so much.

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
yesterday i drank cofee out of love to do it without needing it well that happens but not so often, most of the time i need to get kicked off in action, yesterday however this was not, dug they day before deep in an issue in a game to understand what side of the coin the problem was i was aware and end stage a glitch of temporal favor for me lol

so to come to the point i was at a good shape yesterday and by the evening 2nd part of the repetition of music i lost a good deal of my focus, and went at the end directly home very sleepy, bed as fast as i could without skipping something and went down for a night with no stable sleep and the morning now i think something inside wanted attention

Reactions: Snowmelt and Lila

One65

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Jul 31, 2018
Canada
The feeling on the right side of the head is still strong this morning. Yesterday as I focused on it, the high-heart chakra really came on strong also.

As I sat with the energy to try and feel what was going on, I was getting pictures flash by. A female ancestor. A large black iron pot with something boiling in it. And a couple more images that I couldn't make sense of. The meaning of it all is not apparent. It feels like masculine energy,

Another observation which may or may not be relevant. I was trying to meditate early this morning and a lot of deep-seated anger and frustration was coming to the surface. I couldn't focus. Without going into detail, this stuff is related to deep and old programming. Things that I have definitely buried. Perhaps this energy is helping me get to the bottom of it. The more I think about it, that seems right.

In years past I brought up an observation that I was going through a kind of clearing and others said they were experiencing the same. In my case old memories are presenting themselves to likely be relived and cleared. Old memories. Things I haven't thought about in years...Childhood and adult. Well, that process continues and has picked up speed. Whenever I get into a relaxed state they come and go quite quickly now. I am definitely being "cleaned out" presumably to make room for something else.

Anyone else have this happen?

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
The feeling on the right side of the head is still strong this morning. Yesterday as I focused on it, the high-heart chakra really came on strong also.

As I sat with the energy to try and feel what was going on, I was getting pictures flash by. A female ancestor. A large black iron pot with something boiling in it. And a couple more images that I couldn't make sense of. The meaning of it all is not apparent. It feels like masculine energy,

Another observation which may or may not be relevant. I was trying to meditate early this morning and a lot of deep-seated anger and frustration was coming to the surface. I couldn't focus. Without going into detail, this stuff is related to deep and old programming. Things that I have definitely buried. Perhaps this energy is helping me get to the bottom of it. The more I think about it, that seems right.

In years past I brought up an observation that I was going through a kind of clearing and others said they were experiencing the same. In my case old memories are presenting themselves to likely be relived and cleared. Old memories. Things I haven't thought about in years...Childhood and adult. Well, that process continues and has picked up speed. Whenever I get into a relaxed state they come and go quite quickly now. I am definitely being "cleaned out" presumably to make room for something else.

Yes, recently I’ve been recalling so much from the past, going through my whole life it seems, this has happened a few times when I’ve been sitting quietly..
I’ve also been doing a spot of decluttering, putting the two things together I had a sense of something new coming in. It felt good.

One65

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Jul 31, 2018
Canada
Glad you brought that up June. I have also had strong urges to de-clutter my spaces in the last few weeks. Almost like my wife's nesting instinct just before she gave birth! I hadn't connected the dots.

• I agree
Reactions: Lila and June

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia

I feel there is oat porridge in the iron pot. The oversoul has to keep stirring things lest they get stuck to the bottom - and burnt-on oat porridge is something crazy to unstick! Not saying your oversoul is that female ancestor. Just the image your being chose to depict it for the duration of the message.

• Funny
  • Love this post!
Reactions: One65 and Lila

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I've noticed, as have a couple of other people, that some of our animals and birds seemed to have disappeared. We are far enough south, that most birds stay here through the winter, and ones that are missing are among this group. Have not seen any rabbits, rock squirrels, or many tree squirrels. Perhaps the bobcat has been around longer that we know, and it might account for some of the absence. Yet, on the other hand, we've got butterflies cruising around in the backyard, but not front. It is rather late in the years for these butterflies (not Monarchs). It is a mystery.

Amy

Involved Wayfarer
Dec 31, 2021
I had a dream last night that I was performing a science experiment. My experiment involved growing a specific type of bacterium in a large plastic bin of water. Eventually I was able to successfully grow it, so I took some samples and placed them on microscopic slides for later study. However, I was then forced to deal with this large bin of nasty water that had grown toxic during the length of the experiment. I had the option to keep it - in case I needed further samples - or discard of it. I decided it was more trouble than it was worth to keep it, so I pondered either dumping it in the trash or disposing of it responsibly. I was annoyed at the decision because dumping it in the trash would have been the easiest method but then there was the possibility someone else might be hurt by it. And finding someone to dispose of it properly meant waiting around and paying a fee. In the end, I decided to call an expert to dispose of it properly. Once I made the decision I became bored, since my experiment was officially over but I still had to wait around to hand off the trash to the expert. Finally, she rolled up in her truck and I felt relief that I didn't have to wait around any longer and could wrap this up and get on to more interesting work. Then I woke up.

I do not know how literally to take these dreams any longer, but I am hoping this means the 'boring' and 'toxic' part of earth life is coming to an end imminently.

One65

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Jul 31, 2018
Canada
I have really been struggling the last few weeks. A lot of things I thought I had dealt with have been coming to the surface AGAIN and seem worse than ever. And it seems to all come at once. Can be overwhelming.

This morning I woke to "Riders on the Storm" by The Doors and it really made me laugh. How appropriate!

Gunther

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Sep 27, 2016
South Africa
I have really been struggling the last few weeks. A lot of things I thought I had dealt with have been coming to the surface AGAIN and seem worse than ever. And it seems to all come at once. Can be overwhelming.
Yes I can relate to that, same happening with me, it's difficult, but perhaps the things recurring haven't been processed completely, so they come up again, idk.
On the bright side, I've noticed that I have a fair amount of detachment, for the things arising, still uncomfortable, but less so than previously.

Reactions: Alain and Linda

Amy

Involved Wayfarer
Dec 31, 2021
I feel like everything in my personal reality is crumbling at the edges. I’ve felt this coming energetically for a while, then saw it in the wider world, and now it’s showing up in my daily physical reality. Things keep breaking, like toasters and toilets. Fixable, or able to be worked around, but it still feels significant. Maybe it seems silly but I feel like I’m being prepared to live without a lot of the creature comforts I’m used to.

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
I feel like everything in my personal reality is crumbling at the edges. I’ve felt this coming energetically for a while, then saw it in the wider world, and now it’s showing up in my daily physical reality. Things keep breaking, like toasters and toilets. Fixable, or able to be worked around, but it still feels significant. Maybe it seems silly but I feel like I’m being prepared to live without a lot of the creature comforts I’m used to.
You just described my summer lol. Things are still up in the air, can't wait to get back to camp.

• Love this post!
Reactions: Alain, Lila and Amy

One65

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Jul 31, 2018
Canada
I feel like everything in my personal reality is crumbling at the edges.
Oh man. I can relate to this. Everything has gone "sideways" for the last several weeks. Not so much creature comforts being affected - but situations at work, vehicles, plans made that can't turn out. Frustration after frustration!

Someone said to me that we (collectively) have dropped in frequency and it certainly has me thinking. Would it be like a tsunami situation where the water (vibration) level drops before the big wave of Love comes crashing on us?

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Things keep breaking, like toasters and toilets. Fixable, or able to be worked around, but it still feels significant.
I've had times when things keep breaking around me and the message I'd gotten was that it was a way to dissipate that type of energy. For example, breaking a glass bottle (or 5 in a week) was far preferable to breaking a part of myself or something similar.

Generally I've found that things breaking or not working is a way to reset where I think I'm headed toward where I am headed and that the less I see it as 'things breaking', the more I see it as 'things reseting' the easier it has been for me to move along, clean it up and have a happy day... don't know if that helps?

Amy

Involved Wayfarer
Dec 31, 2021
I’ve been having consistent dreams for a year or so about traveling. I’ve dreamed about plane trips, car trips, small boats, RVs, huge passenger ships. Interestingly enough, none of these dreams (that I recall anyway) have been about me walking or cycling or anything that would involve my participation. My HS has told me more than once that I am “being moved.” It’s cagey about where I’m being moved to, though. So I chalked up all these dreams to messages from my HS that the “trip” was still underway.

Last night I dreamed that I was on a bus, a Greyhound type rather than a school bus. We had arrived to our destination (no idea where we were headed) but I remember clearly that as I was leaving the bus I saw someone else had left a crumpled dollar bill for the driver. I hadn’t even thought about leaving a tip but thought I’d better do so. I scrambled through my wallet and passed up several singles to find him a five dollar bill. I remember thinking he deserved it for putting up with us on the trip. Then I descended out the steps of the bus and woke up.

I still have no clue what I’m being moved from or to or why but it seems I’ve arrived? Oh, and most of the physical things that were breaking within the past month or so have been fixed or magically started working again.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)