The Incoming Energies Thread (2 Viewers)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Have you noticed that this time of year (late April) can be especially heavy for earthquakes, which may be related to solar activity patterns affecting tectonics. Do you remember the Nepal earthquake that struck Kathmandu on 25th April, 2015? I do think the influence of any solar activity is at times of solar maxima, and is decreased at times of solar minima. Apparently we are nearing the end of the current phase of solar maxima and will enter solar minima in the next two years. If anyone here knows space weather, do you know if solar winds continue even at periods of low CMEs?

Reactions: Laron and Lila
OP
Laron

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
If anyone here knows space weather, do you know if solar winds continue even at periods of low CMEs?
The solar wind is constant, there are just times when it's stronger as a result of the activity on the sun.

You may recall coronal holes, those dark empty like areas that are very large and take up a big section of the sun on occasion. That is also when the solar winds come forth towards us. A stream originating from a coronal hole can be seen as a steady high-speed stream of solar wind as where a coronal mass ejection is more like an enormous fast-moving cloud of solar plasma.

Here's a decent article talkinga bout solar wind: https://www.space.com/22215-solar-wind.html

Reactions: Lila
OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
"This weekend, the Moon and Jupiter are converging in the constellation Libra for a special conjunction. Jupiter is approaching Earth for a close encounter in early May, making the giant planet extra big and bright. On Sunday night, April 29th, the Moon will turn full just as it glides past the brightening gas giant. It adds up to a display of rare brilliance in the midnight sky." Spaceweather.com

unnamed (1).png

OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
dell.jpg

Yesterday the Schumann Resonances graph showed a spike which meant that there was likely a lot of energy impacting us. I know it affected me. I felt like I needed to not do a whole lot and just let the day roll over. On days like that it's best to keep out of your head and be in the now.

Reactions: Snowmelt

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Schumann Resonances graph showed a spike
I would like to talk about this more to other people, but knowing them as I do, I need more info. Does anyone know of a historical compilation of Schumann data? Is there is source that has tracked this info over several years? Inquiring minds want to know - lol.

(One of our tabloid papers, The National Inquirer, had a tagline - inquiring minds want to know, which of course became a big joke.)

Toller

Involved Wayfarer
Feb 21, 2018
UK
Yesterday the Schumann Resonances graph showed a spike which meant that there was likely a lot of energy impacting us. I know it affected me. I felt like I needed to not do a whole lot and just let the day roll over. On days like that it's best to keep out of your head and be in the now.
I've been out of it since the weekend, haven't been able to put one thought in front of another. The incoming energies are really heavy at the moment, and I'm still clearing old stuff. Today has been really bad, I can't say how bad I've been feeling today because I'd probably be arrested. Just starting to feel somewhat better, for today that is, I don't know about ongoing.

As for driving into town, the whole world's gone mad. If it isn't a German car trying to see if it can fit into your exhaust pipe, it's a Fiat 500 tootling along at 20 mph up to the traffic lights on green, knowing that they are about to go back to red. Meanwhile pedestrians have totally lost it, jumping out into the traffic flow without a care in the world as though they have right of way when there is a perfectly good crossing just a few yards away.

Last edited:
OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
I would like to talk about this more to other people, but knowing them as I do, I need more info. Does anyone know of a historical compilation of Schumann data? Is there is source that has tracked this info over several years? Inquiring minds want to know - lol.
I personally feel that many people misunderstand the graph and read it wrong. It spikes in a regular basis and that is normal. What is important to me is the average resonance, the actual numbers that are measured. It's a very misunderstood thing. I need to educate myself on this properly. I also have felt that some western countries have manipulated the data, where Russia has been a more reliable source with their Schumann graphs.

From https://www.drjoedispenza.com/blog/consciousness/what-does-the-spike-in-the-schumann-resonance-mean/:

"In 1952, German physicist and professor W.O. Schumann hypothesized there were measurable electromagnetic waves in the atmosphere that existed in the cavity (or space) between the surface of the earth and the ionosphere. According to NASA, the ionosphere is an abundant layer of electrons, ionized atoms, and molecules that stretches from approximately 30 miles above the surface of the earth to the edge of space, at about 600 miles. This dynamic region grows and shrinks (and further divides into sub-regions) based on solar conditions and is a critical link in the chain of Sun-Earth interactions. It’s this “celestial power station” that makes radio communications possible.​
In 1954, Schumann and H.L. König confirmed Schumann’s hypothesis by detecting resonances at a main frequency of 7.83 Hz; thus, the “Schumann resonance” was established by measuring global electromagnetic resonances generated and excited by lightning discharges in the ionosphere. While this phenomenon is caused by lightning in the atmosphere, many are not aware of the importance of this frequency as a tuning fork for life. In other words, it acts as a background frequency influencing the biological circuitry of the mammalian brain.​
(...)
On January 31, 2017, for the first time in recorded history, the Schumann resonance reached frequencies of 36+ Hz. It was considered an anomaly when in 2014 this frequency rose from its usual 7.83 Hz to somewhere in the 15-25 Hz levels—so a jump from 7.83 Hz to 36+ Hz is a big deal. That’s more than a five-fold increase in resonant frequency levels. What does this mean to us as inhabitants of Mother Earth? According to neuroscience, frequency recordings of 36+ Hz in the human brain are more associated with a stressed nervous system than a relaxed and healthy one. "​

Glenda Ann

Rambling Companion
May 1, 2018
Blenheim, New Zealand
I've been out of it since the weekend, haven't been able to put one thought in front of another. The incoming energies are really heavy at the moment, and I'm still clearing old stuff. Today has been really bad, I can't say how bad I've been feeling today because I'd probably be arrested. Just starting to feel somewhat better, for today that is, I don't know about ongoing.

As for driving into town, the whole world's gone mad. If it isn't a German car trying to see if it can fit into your exhaust pipe, it's a Fiat 500 tootling along at 20 mph up to the traffic lights on green, knowing that they are about to go back to red. Meanwhile pedestrians have totally lost it, jumping out into the traffic flow without a care in the world as though they have right of way when there is a perfectly good crossing just a few yards away.
I would have been definitely arrested with how it effected me if I’d let anyone witness me! On top of the headache like a knife through my skull I had complete despair come surging up and threw quite the wobbly at the universe. I really hope I managed to catch the upwards octave with this wave as I’m ashamed to admit all I felt was spiraling into all the negatives I could ever think of. I’m predicting another headache tonight as I can feel it building even now- this time I’m not going to try to problem solve my life,or even think! I’m gonna do as Laron advised!
I know it affected me. I felt like I needed to not do a whole lot and just let the day roll over. On days like that it's best to keep out of your head and be in the now.
As for my workplace, total mayhem. It feels like pre Xmas stress but with no break to look forward to. Despite the dismal nature of this post I’m excited. If this means we are making some shifts individually and collectively then ...woohoo! :hbounce:hbounce

Last edited:
Reactions: Anaeika and Laron

Gunther

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Sep 27, 2016
South Africa
Considering that it’s said that the Schumann resonance is our sentient Earth’s heartbeat, I found the article headlined in transients info of 16 May 2018, of particular interest. The article helped me get a far better understanding of what the Schumann resonance is, why it affects us humans, why we are so intimately connected to Earth, and gave me a much better understanding of what sacred geometry is (which was pretty much a mystery to me before :) ) All made a little more sense, once I’d read the article all the way through.

Thank you for posting this Bernie!

From Transients info :
“’UNCLASSIFIED
Frank Chester’s Amazing Discoveries about Sacred Geometry; How the Human Heart is in sync with this Sentient Earth; Remarkable Seven Sided Form’”
http://www.motherworld.net/chestahedron/remarkable.html

Toller

Involved Wayfarer
Feb 21, 2018
UK
Something I forgot to mention about this clearance last Wednesday. For a short while afterwards, as I was coming round, I could see what I call one of those black etheric/astral tadpole/slug creatures. Which makes me wonder about the cause of whatever it was that I cleared.

I had one of these things stuck in my heart chakra before it was cleared back in about 2005.

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
I personally feel that many people misunderstand the graph and read it wrong. It spikes in a regular basis and that is normal. What is important to me is the average resonance, the actual numbers that are measured. It's a very misunderstood thing. I need to educate myself on this properly. I also have felt that some western countries have manipulated the data, where Russia has been a more reliable source with their Schumann graphs.
the site i watch it they also think there are things strange

well strange now understandable tomorrow something like that

Mike

Healer & Empath
Retired Moderator
Jul 31, 2016
Southern, California
www.facebook.com
I agree with you 1000% the resonance is MUCh higher on average than what the graph shows, i talk to others around the world who do their own readings, Tucson AZ is one place that stays VERY high sometimes stays base lined in the high 20's for a bit then goes to 13 at its lowest point which is still very high places in brazil and india, Ireland have very VERY high places as well as the entire earth doesnt have an equal reading, like parts of a human body may have higher energies coming from their chakras or its in the magnetic field or aura of the body, same with earth, its never consistant throughout everything BUT taking away high points like Stone hinge, tucson et.. them yeah id say there is more of a consistent baseline, just higher than what the US tells us. . why would these "negative" elites or control humanity forever "wannabe's" want humanity to see the current REAL vibration of earth and therefore possibly themselves, if they sync with it? truth is they just dont, they dont want any of us empowered and they are scared SH*tLESS right now with the awakenings going on as all they have is the 5g network, chemtrails etc.. but nothing is going to stop our moving forward, lol heck im now seeing holographic things in the sky now,

seems the sun shining down on us isnt 100% the actual sun but something else in front of it but closer to us... watch the ISS live feed during sunrise and watch how they turn these "things on" anyone ever see the sun shrink to almost nothing and get MASSIVE all the sudden, or notice its not yellow anymore until they lower this "light in front during sunrise and sunset you see more yellow IF its not covered as i havent seen a sunset in over 2 years now in ANY town as they always have the sun chemtrailed in the way as the sun goes down. those who see 2 suns once in awhile i believe are seeing this artificial light source out of alignment with our real sun therefore causing the appearance of 2 suns or light sources (maybe because the earth is wobbling LIKE CRAZY and sometimes its much worse than others times, when this happens it reveals this white light source in front of the sun, possibly even in our atmosphere. I feel crazy guys. anyone notice this?? also anyone hear of this new ultraviolet C thats been penetrating the earth? maybe its from this artificial light source or maybe its something the sun is giving off i just do not know. Ive looked at the patents from this solar simulator and it looks IDENTICAL to the lens flares we have which lens flares obviously refract/reflect off the camera lens in the EXACT shape of the light source and WOW it is it NOT just a black cube, sometimes you can see it when you look at the sun with your cell phone theres black dot in the middle IF this thing is turned on, if its not turned on, you will not only see nothing there BUT you will see less "white" in the sun, these flares show lenses stacked up on each other and a device behind them, i wont even go there its too much explaining. i used to be able to look at the sun for a moment, NOW i cant even look in the direction of the sun, ive watched this thing flash on off on off, change colors then go back on, chemtrails always covering it ESPECIALLY during sunsets but the question i have is WHY!? what is the purpose.

Now back to this ultra violet C. ultraviolet by itself is dangerous, then we had Ultra Violet B, which now B is much higher than it was nor should be, NOW we are getting High readings of ultra violet C, within 6 months stop signs facing the sun are turning white, car license plates are all fading. the plants that are NOT in the shade are dying. bark on trees are being burnt off on the sun side a man bought a new trampoline for his kids, after 6 months it starts peeling apart, only the area in the sun. people working out side are now starting to go to get sick. does anyone know of a connection to the energies and this new ultraviolet C(not new but new ON earth ground) any connection OR does anyone think it may be coming from this artificial light source? myself and 10 others remote viewed this thing without knowing anything prior and we all seen a light source with a MASSIVE amount of lenses all around the world in orbit almost connected in this sacred geometric shape all around the entire mostly on the sun side and they DO NOT move which trips me the hell out, the seem within the atmosphere, many of these lenses are magnifying and they give off VERY heavy EME(electromagnetic energy) the bend light, but why? the others are mirrors near this thing, I know they use one side of it to hit the moon with. sometimes i cant even look at the moon without feeling blinded. anyway just curious about the connection of these heavy energies and ultraviolet C hitting 15 at times which is INSANE! or maybe its like having a tanning bed above us LOL!!!! something is there but why? why the magnifying lenses that give off energy, why the mirrors. why the holographic images in the sky using the "fog" from chemtrails, maybe thats one reason they use these lenses to bend light is for holographic projection. what in the hell are they up too up there?

BTW guys me TOO the energies have been making me VERY hot too lately, june, Lila and others,, in my house it starts with inside my body and radiates out, which grounding really helps out and its very uncomfortable, we are about to go into solar minimum, hang on my wonderful friends..

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
Yes mike is an excelent writer.

I am not sure but where i life i see mostly the sun if not overclouded.

The energies i feel sometimes seem also other than the chards

Reactions: Pucksterguy

Toller

Involved Wayfarer
Feb 21, 2018
UK
Now back to this ultra violet C. ultraviolet by itself is dangerous, then we had Ultra Violet B, which now B is much higher than it was nor should be, NOW we are getting High readings of ultra violet C, within 6 months stop signs facing the sun are turning white, car license plates are all fading. the plants that are NOT in the shade are dying. bark on trees are being burnt off on the sun side a man bought a new trampoline for his kids, after 6 months it starts peeling apart, only the area in the sun.
Hi Mike,

I've noticed road signs in my area being bleached out by the sun, you can hardly read the speed limit signs into my village any more and some of the main road signs are in a very poor state through fading.

In my garden there are three lilac trees, two pale lilac and one a darker shade. This year, one pale lilac has a mixture of very pale lilac and white flowers, and the other seems to have turned totally white, the darker shade of lilac, on looking more closely, has white tips to the flower petals. I've never seen this before.

There are also no local swallows, house martins and swifts in this area. They are normally here by mid April, I've been looking online and it seems to be happening all over the UK and France. Perhaps the radiation is having an effect on birds with very long migration routes (or perhaps they've moved on).

Gunther

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Sep 27, 2016
South Africa
Hi Mike,

I've noticed road signs in my area being bleached out by the sun, you can hardly read the speed limit signs into my village any more and some of the main road signs are in a very poor state through fading.

In my garden there are three lilac trees, two pale lilac and one a darker shade. This year, one pale lilac has a mixture of very pale lilac and white flowers, and the other seems to have turned totally white, the darker shade of lilac, on looking more closely, has white tips to the flower petals. I've never seen this before.

There are also no local swallows, house martins and swifts in this area. They are normally here by mid April, I've been looking online and it seems to be happening all over the UK and France. Perhaps the radiation is having an effect on birds with very long migration routes (or perhaps they've moved on).
Hi Mike, a very interesting post. I live in South Africa, which is pretty much way down in the southern hemisphere. I’ve not noticed the anomalies with the sun, that you speak of. I see only one sun here, even at sunset. I do however agree that the sun has gone from a yellowish color in my youth, to a very white color currently. I’ve never been able to look at the sun directly, it’s too painful. Can only look directly at the sun at sunset. (which apparently is benerficial).

I am absolutely amazed/intrigued with the thing we call our sun. It appears that it is most certainly not what we were taught in school.

I know this will probably not go down well, but my research indicates that the sun’s surface is not hot, it is a transformer of energy only, energy it receieves from elsewhere. It receives this energy from another dimension perhaps, transforms it and sends to us. The energy the sun transmits is not heat energy. That energy only translates into heat once interacting with 3d earth. Its freezing cold in space, the suns transmitted energy only translates into heat, when encountering 3d materialism

I’ll sign off with this mind blowing vision, haha, not asking anyone to even consider this, just my own fantasy.

We constantly hear info that suggests we are all one, literally all of us are connected, intimately, one, even with mother earth. What if the sun is our higher self?? Our collective higher self.

Reactions: Carl

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
Ty Gunther glad to see more people starting to understand what our sun really is. It's a plasma ball of energy, also a portal and many other things. There are no nuclear reactions happening there just an energy exchanged feuled by the ether. Which is an energy source that we too can tap into. Free clean and abundant energy.

Reactions: Gunther

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Hi Mike, a very interesting post. I live in South Africa, which is pretty much way down in the southern hemisphere. I’ve not noticed the anomalies with the sun, that you speak of. I see only one sun here, even at sunset. I do however agree that the sun has gone from a yellowish color in my youth, to a very white color currently. I’ve never been able to look at the sun directly, it’s too painful. Can only look directly at the sun at sunset. (which apparently is benerficial).

I am absolutely amazed/intrigued with the thing we call our sun. It appears that it is most certainly not what we were taught in school.

I know this will probably not go down well, but my research indicates that the sun’s surface is not hot, it is a transformer of energy only, energy it receieves from elsewhere. It receives this energy from another dimension perhaps, transforms it and sends to us. The energy the sun transmits is not heat energy. That energy only translates into heat once interacting with 3d earth. Its freezing cold in space, the suns transmitted energy only translates into heat, when encountering 3d materialism

I’ll sign off with this mind blowing vision, haha, not asking anyone to even consider this, just my own fantasy.

We constantly hear info that suggests we are all one, literally all of us are connected, intimately, one, even with mother earth. What if the sun is our higher self?? Our collective higher self.
Great ideas in your post there, Gunther. I have to admit we hardly get any chemtrailing in my part of the southern hemisphere. But I don't want to be too blasé about it. It has been known, it's just not over the top. Get to feeling lucky, sometimes.

Gunther

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Sep 27, 2016
South Africa
Great ideas in your post there, Gunther. I have to admit we hardly get any chemtrailing in my part of the southern hemisphere. But I don't want to be too blasé about it. It has been known, it's just not over the top. Get to feeling lucky, sometimes.
Yes HM, no chemtrailing in my neck of the woods either....thank goodness.

Lotos

Involved Wayfarer
Feb 23, 2018
With the highly anticipated Uranus ingress into Taurus (on 5/15)…what my Sources call “a pivotal turning point for the planet”…we have a real chance at finding this balance as all of life on Earth heads for some necessary, r-evolutionary changes. Liberation is the name of this new game and we are feeling every inch of it.
One by one we are breaking the chains that bind us, learning to give way to the spontaneousness of spirit within as our higher Self guides and prompts us in every now moment to shift our values to something greater, something more aligned, something much more fulfilling. Our newfound freedom from (mental) slavery is opening brand new doors, forbidding fear to keep us locked into any unwanted situation while the realization of our True Self liberates us from all the expired, self-imposed restrictions. We are finally willing to see thru the illusion at all costs.
Our willingness to see the full Truth opens us up to the second of two distinct stages of Self realization…the first one ends once we liberate ourselves, the second stage begins as we turn our focus outward, (re)connecting with the social world to carry out our Creative purpose in life, our higher/planetary level Service.
This is where many currently are…pivoting from bondage to emancipation which aligns us with our inherent Creatorship capacity, our ability to mold life thru divine manifestation. It’s true that we are longer bound by burden, conditioning, expectations, hardships or suffering, but to open to new potentials and more importantly, to anchor them into our daily lives we have to enact them…we have to move into life to test our learning, to prove our abilities to ourself thru our relationships with others and the world around us. This will become even more important the second half of 2018.

ThinkWithYourHEART.com ©As LOVE, Inc. 2018 All rights reserved.

https://thinkwithyourheart.com/34962/coming-unbound-liberation-the-new-earth/

Reactions: Laron

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
The energies of today feel good.
Interesting comment considering that we had a good spike in the Schumann Resonance. Comment from Disclosure News:
"Schumann Resonance Today Peaks:
  • Just a single spike today lasted several hours, from 7:30 UTC to 12:30 UTC. During this period the maximum peaks were close to 40 Hz."

Reactions: Laron

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Interesting comment considering that we had a good spike in the Schumann Resonance. Comment from Disclosure News:
"Schumann Resonance Today Peaks:
  • Just a single spike today lasted several hours, from 7:30 UTC to 12:30 UTC. During this period the maximum peaks were close to 40 Hz."
We are making adjustments <3

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)