The Impact of Solar Flares on Human Consciousness | Sadhguru (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
effects.jpg

An introduction by Clint: "He really gets it. However, it isn't just the sunspots, the entire output of the Sun itself. This is why the ancient Maya had a different energy associated with every single day - they were advanced enough to actually be able to read that energy and understand it's interactive power through the focus of consciousness. We're currently at a time of great change, and this is why the manifest properties of our insane world are revealing themselves as a destructive force. Yet, as Sadhguru mentions, if you choose this time to seek peace and growth, THAT is what you will bring into this frequency. "

YT Description: "Sadhguru, renowned Yogi and Mystic, speaks about the predictions of a coming rise in consciousness. He responds that in the next coming years, dynamic changes will happen in the Solar Flares (sun spots). Whenever such changes happen, phenomenal changes happen in human consciousness. He adds, however that this is not a directed change. The sun spots will definitely create some kind of volatile energy. Any volatile situation is also a possibility to craft things the way we want it. Depending on how we make use of this, we can either rise or crash, says Sadhguru. If we can create enough people who have the focus and spiritual strength, human consciousness can definitely rise significantly."

About Sadhguru : "Yogi, mystic and visionary, Sadhguru is a spiritual master with a difference. His life and work serve as a reminder that yoga is not an esoteric discipline from an outdated past, but a contemporary science, vitally relevant to our times. With a celebratory engagement with life on all levels, Sadhguru is actively involved in fields as diverse as architecture, ecology, sports and music, poetry and painting. With speaking engagements that take him around the world, he is widely sought after by prestigious global forums to address issues as diverse as human rights, business values, and social, environmental and existential issues. "

Last edited:

Bert

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Jan 10, 2019
Belgium
I agree that you have to choose yourself everyday to walk your path in the "right" way.
It really is a choice and we live in a time of many changes so many choices need to be taken.

Yesterday I saw a little part of a television program that illustrated very well the effect of choosing material life over everything.
It was "Ex on the beach, double Dutch" of MTV. Crazy how material, superficial and amoral these young people were.
I also find it crazy they program this on a youth channel at 21 hours in the evening as these are "role models".

OP
Laron

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Note I just noticed the video I had linked to was removed. I found another version of it so I've fixed that above.

• Thank you!
Reactions: Lila

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
well now i have something handy to calm the 2 others occupants i life with, no easy job with moments

• Winner
  • Cool Post
Reactions: Lila and Laron

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
Solar flares can affect any communications that go through satellite. This includes cell phones and cable TV.

If we all lost the use of our electronics, perhaps that would give us a few days to really think about what is good for our lives. It will give us time for introspection, for some of us anyway.

• I agree
  • Divine

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
the end of the world for the social media addicted persons that will be and then the revelation as terium said well

• Love this post!

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I love how he uses the analogy of the wind that is just blowing which can help an airplane fly if going up or crash if going the wrong way. He says that the wind is just blowing. 'Not to make you rise. Not to make you crash. It just blows but it's up to you whether you use it to fly or to crash."

And then, at the end the invitation: "Right now, the sunspots are significantly different in the next 6 years. Because of this there will be some marked difference in the way the planet functions. We can rise or we can crash. I have a plan to rise. Please go with me.'<3

• Intriguing Post
Reactions: Laron and Alain

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)