Article The I of the Needle Is One: Nine's Path Pleiadian Message, Feb. 6 (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Maryann

Frequency Modulator
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 25, 2016
ninespath.com
Summary: Can you get through the eye of the needle without losing everything you’ve worked for? It takes some personal reassessment, for sure, but the truth is that staying true to yourself is the only way forward. Freedom from the past is the most life-affirming move you can make now, so free yourself from concepts that worked in the old world. A new field of play is shaping up. While it may seem littered with the detritus of a dying order of things, you can find your balance. Work together, as one, to win.

Ten of Pentacles (reversed) — The Devil — Two of Pentacles (reversed)

weeklyspread.jpeg

FOUNDATION: Ten of Pentacles (reversed)

It seems like a good time to re-evaluate some things. What’s important to you right now, and how you go about achieving that, are in the line of focus, particularly as it relates to your sense of well-being. You’ve gained the very important initial comprehension of what it feels like to be within the realm of manifest dreams. Just as you approach the entrance to a reality of your soul’s making and your own will and heart’s desire, the surroundings shift. Your dreams are just as stable as ever, but what about all this stuff that’s happening in every seeming direction? How are you going to fare with doing the thing when everything is suddenly moving in a decidedly different mode and method than when you first plotted your course? The answer, of course, is simply to maintain. Stay aware of what’s of the essence without getting pulled out of your center. Avoid unnecessary risks that could easily move you out of balance with regard to reaching your chosen point of expansion. It’s just ahead, but there’s a sense that directionality isn’t what it used to be. Stay steady. Just ahead is still there, and everything you need is at hand. You didn’t come this far to fail, and you have what it takes to get through the eye of the needle.

LODESTONE: The Devil

Consider your options. You could continue moving ahead as if everything is as it was. You could do that scary thing and reframe yourself within an emerging but not-yet-defined picture of how things are shaping up to be. Either way, you may feel like you’re in the dark. As the road ahead is changing course before your eyes, so too is the road behind you shifting. Moving backward, then, might not be the wise choice, for your feet might find the spot they once were in no longer has any grounding. Staying put might be the wise choice for the moment, but don’t linger overlong. What you are taking in right now as the way of the world is also set to change, and soon. You’re going to have to move on, prodded by a feeling of something poking in your back to get going while simultaneously feeling bound to cords of your own creation. What you’re attached to is in need of re-evaluation. There’s no need to let anything hold you back, least of all your own concept of what you’re supposed to do. The sooner you realize you have the ability to release yourself from expectations, the sooner you’ll be free to explore, expand, and express that divine self you’ve been steadily holding within your inmost heart through the most dire of experiences life has thrown at you. Can you take on, instead, the mantle of mastery? It is much easier to manage, you’ll see, if you dare.

MOST OMWARD DIRECTION: Two of Pentacles (reversed)

When all is said and done, there’s going to be a resolution. But first will come the reassessment. With clarity comes a wider field of view, and with that comes a lot more detail to sort through. You’re going to have to bring a lot of information and more into balance with your own sense of self. As the things of one world drop from their point of stasis, the field is going to become more and more littered with stuff. Consider the level of vibration that currently encircles your sphere of living. How much input is too much input? When does the extent of information become little more than white noise? Within that screen of fully randomized play of black and white, you will begin to discern defined strata of frequency definition. Color will come into resolution, and things will begin to make sense, albeit within a fresh vista clear of debris. All you’ll need to do is what you have in hand, nothing more, but nothing less, either. Don’t try to take on everything at once. This new understanding of reality is a group effort. Work together but take individual responsibility for finding your own balance within a more complete, more honest holographic whole. You’re being given a wide-open space within which to redefine what you want, for yourself and as a collective. It’s not about might makes right, nor about who has the most hands in the air. It’s about finding yourself, and in doing so, finding the true common ground that makes you fully human.

THIS WEEK’S CONTEMPLATION

“Love nibbles at the edges of man’s knowledge of divinity until love is all — and creation of love is all — that is seen and desired. At that point, love has rendered ‘no win’ to ‘free to do anything’ through a test of faith to dent your protective illusions of being special while everyone else is not. You are all special, and that becomes apparent when love has gotten past the creative rules and regulations your mind has set up by telling you, in some way, that you are loved. It is at that point that the game begins to shift.”

— An excerpt from Opalescence: The Pleiadian Renegade Guide to Divinity

© Maryann Rada, all rights reserved. Repost permitted with link to original post.

Attachments

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
There are some Indian writings that say we are at the beginning of the new Golden Age but that this time is just setting the stage for the change. Change will take time. This same source says it will take about 300 years before the Golden Age is in full swing. In geological time that is but a blink of an eye. In human life spans, it's many generations.

Who knows what will happen? It's like reading a mystery book where the next part hasn't been written.

But I feel it too, the change, something bigger and better is coming. Nothing can stop it. These are the gears of the universe, everything goes in cycles that repeat over and over, that is why nothing can stop it. It is the cycle of the universe and our local solar system.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I feel like I've just been through the eye of the needle, Feb 7. While I was doing some re-framing, I pinched myself on a protruding staple. Ouch!

• A hug for you
Reactions: Maryann and Lila
OP
Maryann

Maryann

Frequency Modulator
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 25, 2016
ninespath.com
At the end of Kali Yuga, Sat Yuga is to begin. Immediately. Of course, who knows how fast "immediately" really is! But yes, it's this, the return to the Golden Age. I have some info to share on that, am working on something to that end… one of many odd ends

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
At the end of Kali Yuga, Sat Yuga is to begin. Immediately. Of course, who knows how fast "immediately" really is! But yes, it's this, the return to the Golden Age. I have some info to share on that, am working on something to that end… one of many odd ends
Please do!
I recall watching some reinterpretations of those timelines and loving every bit of it. I find it a fascinating subject.
Also, I keep (vaguely) recalling some foretelling of a time when all of us would fairly swim in a sea of poison with the women and children particularly affected. Then, I believe I recall that the mothers and children would be the ones spearheading getting us out of that mess (or did I come up with that as the thread that most clearly followed?) It is much on my mind recently. If anyone can recall something similar, a link, a story, whatever, please ping me :-D

Reactions: Maryann
OP
Maryann

Maryann

Frequency Modulator
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 25, 2016
ninespath.com
knight cups.jpgMidweek Update: Let Spirit Move You
Knight of Cups

Good news… Although sometimes what has yet to happen seems a bit off when you first see it, other times, you just know what’s happening is the right thing. How to get from sometimes to other times, where you can feel at peace with what plays out before you, is a matter of perspective. Shifting it, that is. Raising your eyes without raising your chin. Straightening your back without stiffening it. You’ll have the vision of angels yet, if you can manage that tricky skill of being both grounded and elevated simultaneously. Hint: Zero point is the key. Getting into zero point, from a human experience perspective, means getting into a space where you acknowledge the potential energy within various environmental and internal stimuli without being caught up in their activity.

Something other than your own two feet is carrying you forward, something that’s part of your native spiritual constitution. As you move more into wholeness, more into a state of trust of your volition and your higher self’s presence and activity in your life, your journey becomes transformed. Can you move with more ease into a state of trust, and thus ease into a more traversable landscape? There’s no need to make things more exciting than they already are, for the grand adventure is internal. As you gain a greater understanding of what’s going on within your own self, in your heart, in your spiritual playground, you move more and more into clarity. Obfuscation dissipates. You might not understand what at first you see, but keep going with it. What doesn’t yet make sense soon will, especially if you can avoid becoming mesmerized by what arises.

While your mission is coming into a kind of logic, remember to remain in balance, lest you be swept into romantic ideals disconnected from the bigger picture. In fact, the bigger picture itself can seem like it’s put itself front and center in your intuitional space. As much as your attention is taken by those emotional tugs, those altruistic and visionary quests for making your mark upon the world, keep your mind elevated. You have a uniquely designed connection to higher mind. Maintain that, and explore it, without getting lost in the visions your heart is holding before you. You need this now. Without the higher understanding that is available to you, you risk falling into a vision of spectres rather than glory. Keep your wits about you while you move into new territory. Here, you can better understand the delicate operations required to maintain balance between an expanded field of vision and access to a higher plane of intellect.

Attachments

• Love this post!
  • Wise Post
Reactions: Lila and One65
OP
Maryann

Maryann

Frequency Modulator
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 25, 2016
ninespath.com
I keep forgetting to drop these in here, the video editions of the messages. Sometimes, more is revealed when you access it through different means.

• Cool Post
Reactions: Lila

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)