The Holy Spirit Is Here Now (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Sean your article is fascinating, but this is the end of patriarchy and I simply cannot see that Consciousness would create another male spiritual figure for people to give their power away to.
No, now is the time for people to recognise and live the Spirit within themselves.

We are so done with all the worship stuff.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I'm interested in quite a few of these ideas. The purification by fire makes sense. In our parlance, we use "trial by fire" to indicate an extreme situation that a person may face. The person either works through or falls apart. Those who work their way through are changed in some way - they often have a broader view of life, at least for awhile.

The Earth working through the purification first also makes sense to me, as well as healing being more powerful now. The awareness of "alternative" healing, and perhaps even the number of healers certainly has grown in the past years.

Before I read Pod's post, I had the same idea. Couldn't an aspect or the essence of the Holy Spirit come in a woman's body? I absolutely intend no disrespect, but my honest first thought was "Hey, what about a woman this time?".

I was struggling with what to write next, when an idea came to me. I have to preface it with this comment. To the guys here and in my life, you know I love and respect you. However, there have been an awful lot of males who have royally screwed up our world. Could it be that the Holy Spirit might appear as a male to show that not all are jackasses and balance out some of the troubles.

Perhaps the larger question is while the trinity traditionally is represented by male figures, does it mean they carry only that energy? Have we misinterpreted the words of father and son?

I have no idea where I'm going with this - the ideas are just rolling through my head at a fast pace.

Reactions: Stargazer
S

Sean McCleary

Sean your article is fascinating, but this is the end of patriarchy and I simply cannot see that Consciousness would create another male spiritual figure for people to give their power away to.
No, now is the time for people to recognise and live the Spirit within themselves.

We are so done with all the worship stuff.
I appreciate your input and I understand where you coming from. The Holy Spirit just wants to be friends with everyone and the reason for his evolution here is not to be worsipped but just to inform everyone about the truth and increase the level of love and divinity here. The Holy Spirit loves female consciousness more than you can know and the most powerful female consciousness in existence is the consciousness of Mother Nature here. You have probably heard before that the Holy Spirit's consciousness is everywhere which is the truth it permeates throughout existence. The reason the Holy Spirit is a male being is because male beings possess more powerful dark energy than female beings and female beings possess more powerful light energy. The shift in consciousness is about the integration of the two and a wonderful liberation about the coexistence of male and female consciousness where truth, understanding and love shall surpass any separation that has occurred here between the male and female species. By the way I used to march and pickett with my Mom who was a very influential member of the NOW chapter. Much love, Sean McCleary

sublogos

Just Arrived
Aug 9, 2018
This is a ridiculous argument about gender being an issue. Until you cease seeing people as male or female,you will not experience true unity and not
see the kingdom. This division is a complete distortion that prevents the adept from progressing. there is no division,only unity. The Holy spirit is and always has been. Spirit never left,Connection with it did.The reunity has already begun and the Sub Logoi are actively engaged in the reunification.There are many
window shoppers in the New age movement who are unknowingly applying the handbrake to enlightenment.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
When people come together for open discussions with respect and consideration, the sharing of and learning from different ideas is the result. I find this site to be one of few that allows this to happen. Although I grew up with the idea that the Holy Spirit is genderless, I find Sean's posts very interesting and welcome the addition to our site.

Reactions: Pucksterguy and Pod

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
The Holy spirit is and always has been. Spirit never left,Connection with it did.
Interesting discussion, everyone! I agree with many of the points already made.

My belief/understanding is that WE ARE SPIRIT and SPIRIT IS US. We are merely "aspects" of Spirit. We are "God in action", if you will. Since Spirit and we are One, there has never been, nor can there EVER BE any true loss of connection. We only PERCEIVE we are separate and "disconnected", since this illusion is necessary for us to have this "physical" experience. Part of the "fun" of this journey of perceived separation is the exploration of All That Is--and the rediscovery of our own Divinity.

If anyone is putting the handbrake on enlightenment, perhaps they're just not ready to "return" to a higher state of Unity yet. That's the beauty of Free Will. Each and every one of us can choose our own journey--and ALL JOURNEYS are respected and honored (and even LOVED, unconditionally) by Spirit. Some will take longer than others, and that's perfectly OK. As eternal, Divine Souls in our own right, we have all the "time" in eternity to "play this game".

Just my thoughts...and again, ALL perspectives are equally appreciated and respected.

Reactions: Carl and Alain

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
This is a ridiculous argument about gender being an issue. Until you cease seeing people as male or female,you will not experience true unity and not
This is not an argument, this is a discussion! I suggest that you apply the handbrakes to your judgement of this situation, could be a block to your enlightenment. :)|

Last edited:

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
The Holy Spirit just wants to be friends with everyone and the reason for his evolution here is not to be worsipped but just to inform everyone about the truth and increase the level of love and divinity here.
Thanks for that response Sean. Very informative.

So, is what you term "The Holy Spirit" the same Logos as in the legend of creation with Sophia falling into her creation and becoming the Earth and the Logos stepping in to help and then retreating and leaving her to her evolution?

Could it be that the Holy Spirit might appear as a male to show that not all are jackasses and balance out some of the troubles.
I like this idea from Linda.......could the Holy Spirit incarnate as a new male energy, a new paradigm? But then why in only one person, why not in all people? Perhaps that is The Event? An upgrading.

Interestingly, this does tie in with something quite important in my life.......several years ago I was infused with an extraordinary energy which blissed me out. An energy of love and total acceptance. With this energy came the words "My Lord is coming and nothing else matters" This is a profound truth for me. It has carried me through several years of financial and emotional hardship. I am not really sure what or who this "My Lord" is, except that it is a very high vibration that is coming closer and closer to me. I have always felt a deep connection to this energy and The Event, in fact I see them as one and the same. But although this energy was labelled My Lord, I do not experience it as either masculine or feminine and I am aware of both those energies in my Being.

By the way I used to march and pickett with my Mom who was a very influential member of the NOW chapter.
Used to be an ardent feminist as I worked through the wounds of patriarchy (wow didn't so many of us) but ultimately, we have to embrace the wounds that patriarchy inflicted on men too. I do not see victims any more, simply souls who chose to incarnate and experience.

I love and enjoy being human and I am enjoying this discussion and all the viewpoints being raised here.

Looking forward to your response Sean!

Reactions: Pucksterguy
S

Sean McCleary

I appreciate everybody's views and comments, thank you! It is a normal occurance on certian issues that deal with spirituality especially where some perceptions or ideologies are tied into religion. Religion is a mixture of love and fear. This can create conflicting opinions in consciousness because the fight or flight mechanism in people is very responsive to the evolution of consciousness. Spirituality is a measurement of love and understanding where fear comes from to attain unconditional love. Controversy can come from wanting to understand both love and fear. The Hopi Indians during their spiritual ceremonies saw the future through the Higgs Field and saw a vision of the Holy Spirit assisting and loving Earth and all of its inhabitants. They called him the True White Brother. If everybody knew the truth here already there would be no reason for contention. I wrote a cool article about religion and conflict that just got posted and I just submitted a very powerful one today about the evolution of dark energy. Wait til you read that one, it will blow your minds! Thanks you guys!

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Just been listening to a talk by Cliff High who makes an interesting point about the word Holy Spirit.

He says that many words in the bible were poorly translated to create fog in the human mind. One of these words is Holy Spirit, which comes from "Ruach"

The true meaning is "That which can fly over water as well as land"

Reactions: Laron and Stargazer

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
AHHH That's why the name Nemo keeps coming up. Interesting take on things. Kinda clashes with one school of thought it was the Pleiadians that put us here and nurtured us. Maybe they came later with their alterations to our DNA. I dunno, I like Cliffs reasoning on the topic. I need more pieces to the puzzle lol.

Reactions: Stargazer

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)