The Highest Frequency I Have Ever Felt Coming From A Human - Or Anything Else -- Alani Santos Of Brazil (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
Like Greta Thunberg or other child activists being pushed by media or by any organisations like this church, I get a very ambigous feeling about this.

Yes, there might be positive energy and vibes coming from her, but it normally does so from every child. She's certainly a great kid.

However, she seems being groomed for this by her evangelical masters and parents from the beginning. Are the sentences she speaks in interviews really her own? Or were they 'learned'?

I am afraid I have to consider it a form of child abuse. It's rather cringeworthy for me. And I am not sorry to say so.

Yes, she might have healing powers and also a 'high frequency' (whatever that is for the beholder) but so has every single one of us. And certainly each natural child.

I wish her luck in her life and that she will be freed from her shackles and make her own decisions one day. And be a great healer on her own without the forced frame of religious ritualism surrounding her - and free from those controlling her.

As a sidenote:

Why should it be important to find humans with the (supposedly) highest frequency? Should we not just be busy with (raising) our own, each one of us, not looking outside but rather inside? Each one of us? Why depend on gurus and supposed high-vibe persons?

I do not understand this spiritual idol worshipping at all. I know I'm ruffling feathers here because I am rather critical of any kind of guru/channeler/healer/idol/whatever worshipping.

Instead I believe it is more important to focus on our (higher) selves instead. To believe in our freedom, not 'following', dependence or even total submission.

Well, that thinking is maybe just coming from my faulty me. o:);)

• I agree
Reactions: June
OP
drakke1

drakke1

Involved Wayfarer
Apr 25, 2019
Northern CA
Hmmmmm. Well, i agree with your much of what you say, but not necessarily with your POV on the vibe "analysis" of the population, generally. Anyway, have a fun weekend...

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
as far as i understand things all comes from the center of a person and goes over to the surrounding

so if shielded the low vibes can t affect and there are only the high vibes that circulate

that is how persons around me change from time to time to a kinder state

and everyone needs his little miracles to see more than the visual

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)