The Hidden Secrets of Notre Dame and the Parisii of Isis (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Toller

Involved Wayfarer
Feb 21, 2018
UK
Around 250 BC, the Celts settled on the site which was to become the ancient city of Lutetia (Lutetia Parisiorum, “Lutetia of the Parisii”),’ and today is known as the city of Paris. It was named after a tribe of Celts known as the Parisii during the Roman era of the 1st to the 4th century. The Parisians (Pariasians)it had been said were the followers of Isis who was known as the chief goddess of the Greco-Egyptian empire. Hence, the Celtic Parisii came from the East and eventually settled in Gaul.

1280px-Notredame_Paris.JPG
Notre-Dame de Paris (CC BY-SA 3.0)

They are first mentioned in the Commentaries of Julius Caesar who dwelt in a district on the Seine in the town called Lutetia. The Greek geographer Strabo had written during the reign of Augustus Caesar that the Parisii live round about the Seine, having a city, called Lucotocia (Λουκοτοκία), on an island in the river”.

This city of Lutetia would later be renamed Paris in 360 A.D under the Roman Emperor Julian, who named it Civitas Parisiorum ‘the city of the Parisii’ in honor of the city’s original founders, the Celtic Parisii. It was here where the Parisii settled, and with them, they brought their religion and secret rites of the Goddess from the East, and where they had built a temple of Isis in which you could find a statue of Isis.

https://gnosticwarrior.com/the-parisii-of-isis.html

Last edited by a moderator:

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I just remembered a prophecy that much of significance would be discovered after a fire in Rome of a historic church. Sorry, I don't recall where this came from.

Then I remembered the part in this article that talked about how Paris and Rome were sister cities and that "the motto for Paris is, “Only Paris is worthy of Rome; only Rome is worthy of Paris.” "

Hmmm... I wonder what might be found during the clean up?!

• Intriguing Post
Reactions: Anaeika

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Wow - what an article. I learned many new things. Thanks!

I commented to some friends a couple of days ago about my experience visiting Notre Dame. It did not feel like a catholic cathedral but more a place of many memories and beliefs.

OP
Toller

Toller

Involved Wayfarer
Feb 21, 2018
UK
I've come across some more ND info but you will need to use more discernment on this :-

https://prepareforchange.net/2019/04/17/notre-dame-cathedral-burning-a-false-flag-with-complicity-of-the-pope-organized-by-macron-merkel-and-may-each-a-satanist-with-goal-of-saving-eu-central-banks/

It mentions a biblical quote, though I'm not sure how true it is :-

“There is to be a particular insult, which will be inflicted upon My Holy Name, in an effort to desecrate Me, during Holy Week. This wicked gesture, during Holy Week, will be seen by those who keep their eyes open and this will be one of the signs by which you will know that the imposter, who sits on the throne in My Church on earth, does not come from Me.”
Message of Jesus – Thursday, March 14th, 2013 – from The Book of Truth

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
I'm wondering if this is a watershed moment, a change of the guard and in the world...

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
  • I agree
Reactions: Toller

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Here goes the statue of a goddess subduing a serpent from 1,600BC. The snake goddess of Crete later became Isis — followers of this goddess, the Parrhasians migrated from Crete to Paris and later became known as the Parisii. Interesting stuff.

Snake_Goddess_Crete-500x758.jpg

• I agree
Reactions: Toller and Lila

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)