The Hidden Choir (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Recently a friend that I don't talk to much left a poignant message on the house phone while I was out. Although I called right back, I did not reach her. Over a week I tried twice again, with the same results. When I need some direction, I go to Lynda Hill's site, Sabian Symbols. The Oracle info that comes through is helpful for me in clarifying my thoughts and feelings.

https://sabiansymbols.com

The reading was Capricorn 20 - A Hidden Choir Singing During a Religious Service.

This Symbol shows singing, playing or enjoying music, and, also, to be able to pick up on things that others don’t see or hear. The “Hidden Choir” brings songs, or sounds, with messages of salvation and faith. The fact that they are hidden shows something coming out of the background, something subtle, something others may miss.

As I read this, I recalled something my friend said long ago - "Even though I could not talk with you, I always knew you were there". It came to me to sing to her in meditation. The first time, it was a dark place, but in subsequent "visits" the place had more light. Yesterday, another friend (who knows her) popped into the meditation and joined in.

What music, you might ask. As I scrolled through my music list, the first one that popped out was Shambala by Three Dog Night - music from our youth. During this time, I saw and felt that I was a small orange and pink light, dancing and singing down a long hall. Another time I was a larger and brighter blue and white light (The Weight by The Band). And so, I continue on every day - prayerfully and with joy.

I know we do something similar in the Remote Group Healing sessions, but have you all had personal experiences like this - either giving or receiving?

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
That is a lovely story Linda. I don't know what else to say except I am touched.

If I have a friend in distress, I usually ask for permission and then bring in their pattern to see if I can fix anything and I give them a kiss on the forehead before sending them back. One time someone said they felt my kiss!

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Yes, all the time.
I use the Sabian Symbols in a similar way sometimes when I'm stuck and I 'check in' on people and do things I think they might enjoy (like singing to them or inventing fun scenarios together), especially if I feel that is the only way to reach them at the moment and they are in trouble.
It gives me a sense of being in touch and sometimes helping. Sometimes I get feedback.

I've also received someone's healing thoughts and found out later they were sending some my way.

I don't know if these examples are what you mean; they do come to mind.

• Love this post!
Reactions: Linda

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)