The Healing With Vibration Summit (Sept 22 - 28). (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Chronic disease is not just on the rise, it’s running rampant - despite trillions of dollars spent on pharmaceutical and surgical solutions. Clearly, the old way of ‘fighting’ disease is failing spectacularly, wouldn't you say?

But that is part of the issue. HEALING IS NOT ABOUT FIGHTING! Human body is designed to heal. All we need to do is create the right conditions and get out of the way.

This is exactly why Rockefeller medicine is so ineffective. It is because their basic approach is that the human body is stupid, it makes mistakes ("goes wrong") and it needs to be fixed using drugs or surgery. For as long as they approach it this way, they will continue to fail people.

You may have already heard that energy medicine is the future. I happen to be one of those people who definitely believes this statement because I live it and breathe it. Since everything is energy (governed by the rules of physics), we cannot continue treating disease biochemically and expect to be successful doing it.

I am very excited that my good friend Lloyd Burrell has invited dozens of the world’s leading experts to share their wisdom on powerful and uncommon ENERGETIC AND VIBRATIONAL health modalities, at The Healing With Vibration Summit (Sept 22 - 28).

I am speaking at this event on the energy of thoughts and emotions, as well as energetic impact of the flower remedies.

• Divine
Reactions: Tania and Snowmelt

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
My, that's a full panel of presenters; there must be 50 speakers at this summit!

HEALING IS NOT ABOUT FIGHTING! Human body is designed to heal. All we need to do is create the right conditions and get out of the way.
So true.
Let's create some good stuff and get out of our own ways :-D

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
But that is part of the issue. HEALING IS NOT ABOUT FIGHTING! Human body is designed to heal. All we need to do is create the right conditions and get out of the way.
My person says that she does not heal anyone. Rather, she helps the body into alignment so it can heal itself.

• Love this post!
Reactions: Lila
OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
My person says that she does not heal anyone. Rather, she helps the body into alignment so it can heal itself

Totally Lady Linda. That is what I was taught with etheric healing. I, Pod, do not heal anyone. I simply activate the body or put the lines right so the body can heal itself.

• Divine
Reactions: Lila
OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
THanks Lila! That was quick.

Unlike most people I trust the magic of life and the magic of my body. This is, of course, in direct opposition to "medicine"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)